Reviews for Resilience III: Unparalleled
NSFL chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
*applauds*

Wonderful. I'm too tired to write anything else coherent so I'll leave it at that.
Estele chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I love this. I love how the plotline of your story makes complete sense, how your characterization is just so spot on. This story deserves way more reviews than it's getting. The plot is relentlessly gripping, and I really think this is one of the very best stories in this fandom.
I especially love how your Natasha is so much truer to herself; she's not a robot, but she's not the sentimental lovey-dovey person so many do portray her as. The therapy and the part where she's actually willing to risk getting shot just to check Tony's sane made my insides twist- it's so good, but I felt so-I don't even know- sad for her, I guess. And how she's utterly frightened of the Hulk but she full out confronts that fear instead of avoiding it.
I personally thought that in the movie, Bruce actually was reconcilled to her and the way she took the Hulk incident in stride. How she tells him "we could do with 'a little worse'" or something like that, and he just smiles. But the angryish passive agressive Bruce works really well here.
Thank you for the story, and I'm going to hop on over to the other ones! (My favorites are always the ones where Natasha's doing her job- and Clint :) ) Keep writing!
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Wow, your insights and showing us this period of time... just incredible. I so love that you have Tasha and Bruce and the PTSD bit.

Gosh there are so many parts of this that I really really loved. wow.
TailzofDarkLight chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Have to admit, I wasn't to sure about this story, I almost didn't care to read it, but now I"m glad I did. You really played them out so very well and I like you only kept the canon pairings, even when I was normally looking for a Bruce/Tony pairing. Have to be honest glad it wasn't there. XD I like the idea of Tony being sick in the form of cancer and the added I guess 'drug effects' was really I think what drew me and kept my attention-the way Tony kept thinking his friends were against him when trying to help him, it really made me wonder what would happen, and if he would even come out alive.

I feel bad for Natasha, but I love that she is still willing to do what she does-it speaks a lot about her.

Very very good story! :)

DFT
DawnieWrites chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
I really enjoyed reading this three-part series.
You captured the characters very well, their unique situations and feelings.
You managed to portray their emotions without making them seem out-of-character or betraying who they really are, while adding your own personal touches.
I really can't wait to read anything you come up with next.
WhoKilledCockRobin chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is really really reallly REALLY fcking good

Like just mindblowingly fantastic I swear i kept saying Holy Shit after i read this :D
Cant wait for the next chap!