Reviews for Banished
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 26 . 5/31
This fanfic is so wonderful! I loved how you portrayed the characters! I really hope you will UPDATE soon! :D
immortalgod chapter 15 . 5/27
okay, I have to comment on this chaptef because ill die if I dont... I wanted to wait till I had read the entire story but I just couldnt wait to say that this was bloody amazing! :D

oh, God just the simple thought that not one but two versions of Klaus fighting over for your heart... it makes my mind spin with untaimed images, if u know what I mean...
I started reading this story today and I cant stop... If I fail in my exams Im blaming ur rediculously amaxing story!
I gotta go now, read the rest...
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 23 . 5/13
Damn what a journey Caroline seems to have found herself in. Hope she is able to get back soon before Klaus destroys Mystic Falls...
"No, she's not talking to you. Go back to your drunken wenches!" Caroline slurred through her laughter. "Drunken wenches! That sounds like a Viking bitch. Wait, am I a drunken wench?"

Hahahaha hahahah! This is the most amazing thing ever!
Katherine and Klaus that's 500years of awkwardness
This story is very well written. I hope you continue with it.
whysotvobsessed chapter 26 . 3/1
You haven't posted in a really long time but hope this isn't an abandoned fic. I loved it, please update!
Guessing you have given up. Shame as your readers had invested time in your writing x
HannahMariexoxo chapter 1 . 2/11
Please update!
its been months... since you promised you will update and finish this... I hope u still remember it!
gabriella651 chapter 26 . 1/23
Hey this is ny shout out to you, the author of this fantastic fanfic! I really do hope you update soon. PS. Although I like Nicklaus and Caroline, it should be klaus and Caroline! Poor guy is going insane without her. Please update soon!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 26 . 1/11
Love this! I can't wait for the next update
jessicamakayla23 chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
Are you going to update this story or what? You said once a wool but it's been so long you owe it to the readers to at least try please.
Uppity Bitch chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
You are a very creative writer! This story has so many wonderful layers. I hope that you haven't abandoned it; I'd love to read more!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
I really hope you come back to this someday
1,556 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »