Reviews for Banished
You suck
secile chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
It is sad that you left this story! I hope someday you will come and continue it. I know you have your life first, since you have a kid that is a lot of job but by chance if ever you get the time to upate you will make so many hearts happy. Until your update.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/16/2017
There was a hurricane and I lost power and internet and found that I had this fanfic saved in my reading list, so I re-read it and re-love it. I do hope that you can continue it bc it is very good, and I'm thirsty for some klaroline.
cameronlove chapter 26 . 9/15/2017
this is the best Klaroline story so far I came across with... I love you.. And thank you for writing this amazing story... Congratulations and I hope you come back.. because we miss you.. You are indeed a great person.. and I am glad you are part of this huge and beautiful fandom... You are truly talented writer.. It still amazes me that This is the only fandom with most creative fans... Love you loads and I hope i will see continuation of this story
Truly
Christina
Babibou1234 chapter 26 . 8/17/2017
Great story! There would be a continuation?
And what is the name of your books? And under what author's name? Congratulations for the publications of the books!
meagsnicole chapter 26 . 7/1/2017
I just started reading this yesterday and I'm already finished and I'm shocked this story isn't complete! Please come back.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
This was a really good story but you ruined it when you made Caroline human and changed everything. I'm on chapter 14 and frankly, I don't feel like continuing the story :/
A Sparkle and A Twirl chapter 26 . 5/23/2017
Love this story and would love to see more, even three years later!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/9/2017
You are so hypocrite! You are an attention seeker of review! You sais you are back yet no update since ages. All that so people can see and gives you review! Why for heaven sake, you did not write on hiatus or abondonned whatever your reasons are that you are not continuing. It is unfair to readers to not advise that you won't complete your story.
saraaaa chapter 26 . 2/24/2017
omg how ive i just read these its amazing fantastic writing
gulista chapter 26 . 2/18/2017
heyyy...i loved your idea of the time traveling and it was truly unique as there have been plenty of stories with the same concept and i have been following yours for a while now and I'm dying to know what happens further. Please continue writing. I know it has been a long time since you started writing this but give it a shot. pleaseeeeee
Lalita lampika chapter 26 . 2/1/2017
À quand la suite ?
Emily81802 chapter 26 . 1/13/2017
Finish soon!
Trinity chapter 12 . 1/4/2017
Let me guess, because Klaus and Niklaus killed Katherine, anyone that she turned will die or something until the times that they are born or just go back to being human
guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
So you couldn't think of any other witch that could've banished them but Bonnie? Seriously now, ain't nobody got more heart than bonnie on that stupid show, even if she's dark . No I didn't read the thing just hated the summary, I kinda toOK it personal.
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »