Reviews for Banished
Katherine and Klaus that's 500years of awkwardness
This story is very well written. I hope you continue with it.
whysotvobsessed chapter 26 . 3/1
You haven't posted in a really long time but hope this isn't an abandoned fic. I loved it, please update!
Guessing you have given up. Shame as your readers had invested time in your writing x
HannahMariexoxo chapter 1 . 2/11
Please update!
its been months... since you promised you will update and finish this... I hope u still remember it!
gabriella651 chapter 26 . 1/23
Hey this is ny shout out to you, the author of this fantastic fanfic! I really do hope you update soon. PS. Although I like Nicklaus and Caroline, it should be klaus and Caroline! Poor guy is going insane without her. Please update soon!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 26 . 1/11
Love this! I can't wait for the next update
jessicamakayla23 chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
Are you going to update this story or what? You said once a wool but it's been so long you owe it to the readers to at least try please.
Uppity Bitch chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
You are a very creative writer! This story has so many wonderful layers. I hope that you haven't abandoned it; I'd love to read more!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
I really hope you come back to this someday
katniss.springbru chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
hi,i really enjoyed your fanfic on klaroline..you did a very great please do the other chapter on Banished,m totally looking forward to read it.
stilinskiboner chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
I love this story with all my heart but oh my god PLEASE remark this as incomplete because I was so excited that I finally found a good completed klaroline fic..and then it wasn't actually complete. but seriously besides that, this is SO good, very intriguing and very hard to stop reading. (I just spent three hours reading it...aha..)
chillwithJyl chapter 26 . 10/30/2014
Hoping for an update Wishing you and your children all the best!
ErikaconlaK chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
1,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »