Reviews for Banished
Guest chapter 26 . 12/13/2019
I cannot get enough of Klaus and Caroline fanfiction lol your story is definitely up there with the best of them in my opinion. Its been years since you've last updated but i can't help but hope that you haven't forgotten this story and you'll come back to it soon for an update. Stranger things have happened in this world lol. Regardless though it deserved a review, thank you for sharing this story.
Lilou019 chapter 26 . 9/26/2019
Bonjour magnifique histoire, pour quand la suite ? svp
Uppity Bitch chapter 6 . 8/26/2019
I’m still hoping you’ll return to finish this story - it’s so unbelievably good! You have a wonderful writer’s voice and we’re so lucky you shared it with us!

Also, I hope you’re doing well. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 4/30/2019
Hey. I just read this story again and really enjoyed it. Would love to know what happens next and how you conclude the story. Could you please please if not complete the story at least let us know how you planned to end it? Please? I hope you are able to :)

It would be nice to get closure on it. I have always enjoyed this story whenever I’ve read it. It’s entertaining.

Good luck with your writing career :)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/31/2019
Hello. Good story. Are you alive
antariangirl93 chapter 26 . 2/27/2019
Please please please update! It's rare to find good fanfiction that's well written and has an interesting storyline. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/15/2019
It’s been more than a week
Destiney chapter 26 . 12/6/2018
Please write more! It was amazing and I’m dieing to see what happens!
cshen.julienne chapter 26 . 11/6/2018
Hiatus? Seriously? Why!? :(

But anyway, this is really good and I really hope you can continue and finish. Please leave me a note when you do :) Good job!
Lorelai chapter 26 . 9/7/2018
Hope all is well! Just re-read this story again and I love it as much as the first time! Would love to read more someday :) 3 3 3
Crow chapter 26 . 5/19/2018
Miss you. Hope all is well. Keep doing what you love and nothing else.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/9/2018
You suck
secile chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
It is sad that you left this story! I hope someday you will come and continue it. I know you have your life first, since you have a kid that is a lot of job but by chance if ever you get the time to upate you will make so many hearts happy. Until your update.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/16/2017
There was a hurricane and I lost power and internet and found that I had this fanfic saved in my reading list, so I re-read it and re-love it. I do hope that you can continue it bc it is very good, and I'm thirsty for some klaroline.
cameronlove chapter 26 . 9/15/2017
this is the best Klaroline story so far I came across with... I love you.. And thank you for writing this amazing story... Congratulations and I hope you come back.. because we miss you.. You are indeed a great person.. and I am glad you are part of this huge and beautiful fandom... You are truly talented writer.. It still amazes me that This is the only fandom with most creative fans... Love you loads and I hope i will see continuation of this story
Truly