Reviews for Banished
klausfan chapter 26 . 4/29
if u just update soon
behindasmile7 chapter 26 . 2/26
Love this story so much, I know it's been a while but I wanted to give you a shout out and tell you I hope you come back to it someday
klaroline fanatic chapter 1 . 2/13
pls continue its amazing i still love it pls continue update
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 26 . 1/15
This story is so amazing! Can't wait for you to finish the story, hopefully soon. I really don't get what Klaus future us thinking... she won't forgive him for killing all her friend. Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest of this story.
KolMyLove chapter 26 . 7/9/2020
wow this is such an amazing Klaroline story please continue you're very talented, i adore this storywant to see how things go do they get righted will Klaroline be reunited in the presentwill they get together, all the feelings I've felt through this i can't explain but this has to be one of my fav time travel ficsI love how different it is, please update even a small chapter to startpossibly finish this story one day! thank you again for sharing this wonderful story with us so far! #KlarolineForever
KolMyLove chapter 1 . 7/7/2020
just read the first chapter, i love klarolinecan't get enough especially large stories you're very talented if this isn't finished i do hope you continue it, i enjoy dark fics with klauscaroline as well bc its who they are being a vampire very glad you'll be getting into it in this one! thanks for sharing your amazing workplease I beg you continue your wonderful work even now, now both shows are no longer aired but I still get inspired to read more klaroline stories bc they're my favorite and I love these alternative universes in my mind they will always be together! thank you again! xx
TheGreenKnightOfTheForest chapter 26 . 1/28/2020
This has been my 11th time re reading this story since you last updated and it’s just as amazing every time. I know it been years since you updated but when love to see more being added.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/13/2019
I cannot get enough of Klaus and Caroline fanfiction lol your story is definitely up there with the best of them in my opinion. Its been years since you've last updated but i can't help but hope that you haven't forgotten this story and you'll come back to it soon for an update. Stranger things have happened in this world lol. Regardless though it deserved a review, thank you for sharing this story.
Lilou019 chapter 26 . 9/26/2019
Bonjour magnifique histoire, pour quand la suite ? svp
Uppity Bitch chapter 6 . 8/26/2019
I’m still hoping you’ll return to finish this story - it’s so unbelievably good! You have a wonderful writer’s voice and we’re so lucky you shared it with us!

Also, I hope you’re doing well. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 4/30/2019
Hey. I just read this story again and really enjoyed it. Would love to know what happens next and how you conclude the story. Could you please please if not complete the story at least let us know how you planned to end it? Please? I hope you are able to :)

It would be nice to get closure on it. I have always enjoyed this story whenever I’ve read it. It’s entertaining.

Good luck with your writing career :)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/31/2019
Hello. Good story. Are you alive
antariangirl93 chapter 26 . 2/27/2019
Please please please update! It's rare to find good fanfiction that's well written and has an interesting storyline. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/15/2019
It’s been more than a week
Destiney chapter 26 . 12/6/2018
Please write more! It was amazing and I’m dieing to see what happens!
1,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »