Reviews for Banished
kclover chapter 26 . 7/18
If you still come on here, please let us whether you plan on updating. I know you don't have to, but it would be nice to hear from you. Hopefully, you still are passionate about Klaroline. Sending you good thoughts
layaboo chapter 26 . 6/11
Great story! Update soon
theallseeing chapter 26 . 5/15
pls post ur next chapter im so invested in this story
when will u complete this chapter.
This was a really good story. Would have loved to read an ending but guessing life happened, Really liked your depiction of Klaus' character over time. Very intriguing story. Really liked the writing.
chillwithJyl chapter 25 . 2/14
I'm still waiting for an update :((
Spottedrose231 chapter 26 . 2/2
Please please finish this. Love so much I enjoyed your story so much!
Ji, I'm sorry, but are you going to finish the story. I hope you do. Is really good and I'm dying for you to come back
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2015
HI! Please please don't forget about us! I'm in love with your story.
Witchstorm chapter 26 . 9/24/2015
Are you still writing this story? It's really good and I would really like to know how it ends
caritobear chapter 26 . 9/5/2015
please come back!
please, please, please! I miss your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Hey are you still writing the story or its over
Stelmariana chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
The plot's really good, but there are a few technical issues wrong with your writing - stylistic stuff. Maybe you could ask your beta to fix them? It's just it's quite distracting to continually notice hiccups when you're trying to concentrate on the story.
Other than that, good story! I love how you keep the characters in shape.
hadar chapter 26 . 6/6/2015
Please keep the story, since you began to write the story I wait all the day following sections, I beg you not to leave this beautiful story. So all I want to know the rest !
Do not forget this story !
Loving and very supportive fans
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 26 . 5/31/2015
This fanfic is so wonderful! I loved how you portrayed the characters! I really hope you will UPDATE soon! :D
1,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »