Reviews for Banished
HI! Please please don't forget about us! I'm in love with your story.
Witchstorm chapter 26 . 9/24
Are you still writing this story? It's really good and I would really like to know how it ends
caritobear chapter 26 . 9/5
please come back!
please, please, please! I miss your story!
Hey are you still writing the story or its over
Stelmariana chapter 1 . 7/5
The plot's really good, but there are a few technical issues wrong with your writing - stylistic stuff. Maybe you could ask your beta to fix them? It's just it's quite distracting to continually notice hiccups when you're trying to concentrate on the story.
Other than that, good story! I love how you keep the characters in shape.
hadar chapter 26 . 6/6
Please keep the story, since you began to write the story I wait all the day following sections, I beg you not to leave this beautiful story. So all I want to know the rest !
Do not forget this story !
Loving and very supportive fans
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 26 . 5/31
This fanfic is so wonderful! I loved how you portrayed the characters! I really hope you will UPDATE soon! :D
immortalgod chapter 15 . 5/27
okay, I have to comment on this chaptef because ill die if I dont... I wanted to wait till I had read the entire story but I just couldnt wait to say that this was bloody amazing! :D

oh, God just the simple thought that not one but two versions of Klaus fighting over for your heart... it makes my mind spin with untaimed images, if u know what I mean...
I started reading this story today and I cant stop... If I fail in my exams Im blaming ur rediculously amaxing story!
I gotta go now, read the rest...
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 23 . 5/13
Damn what a journey Caroline seems to have found herself in. Hope she is able to get back soon before Klaus destroys Mystic Falls...
"No, she's not talking to you. Go back to your drunken wenches!" Caroline slurred through her laughter. "Drunken wenches! That sounds like a Viking bitch. Wait, am I a drunken wench?"

Hahahaha hahahah! This is the most amazing thing ever!
Katherine and Klaus that's 500years of awkwardness
This story is very well written. I hope you continue with it.
whysotvobsessed chapter 26 . 3/1
You haven't posted in a really long time but hope this isn't an abandoned fic. I loved it, please update!
Guessing you have given up. Shame as your readers had invested time in your writing x
HannahMariexoxo chapter 1 . 2/11