Reviews for Banished
chillwithJyl chapter 25 . 2/14/2016
I'm still waiting for an update :((
Spottedrose231 chapter 26 . 2/2/2016
Please please finish this. Love so much I enjoyed your story so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Ji, I'm sorry, but are you going to finish the story. I hope you do. Is really good and I'm dying for you to come back
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2015
HI! Please please don't forget about us! I'm in love with your story.
Witchstorm chapter 26 . 9/24/2015
Are you still writing this story? It's really good and I would really like to know how it ends
caritobear chapter 26 . 9/5/2015
please come back!
please, please, please! I miss your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Hey are you still writing the story or its over
Dreamsteel chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
The plot's really good, but there are a few technical issues wrong with your writing - stylistic stuff. Maybe you could ask your beta to fix them? It's just it's quite distracting to continually notice hiccups when you're trying to concentrate on the story.
Other than that, good story! I love how you keep the characters in shape.
hadar chapter 26 . 6/6/2015
Please keep the story, since you began to write the story I wait all the day following sections, I beg you not to leave this beautiful story. So all I want to know the rest !
Do not forget this story !
Loving and very supportive fans
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 26 . 5/31/2015
This fanfic is so wonderful! I loved how you portrayed the characters! I really hope you will UPDATE soon! :D
immortalgod chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
okay, I have to comment on this chaptef because ill die if I dont... I wanted to wait till I had read the entire story but I just couldnt wait to say that this was bloody amazing! :D

oh, God just the simple thought that not one but two versions of Klaus fighting over for your heart... it makes my mind spin with untaimed images, if u know what I mean...
I started reading this story today and I cant stop... If I fail in my exams Im blaming ur rediculously amaxing story!
I gotta go now, read the rest...
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 23 . 5/13/2015
Damn what a journey Caroline seems to have found herself in. Hope she is able to get back soon before Klaus destroys Mystic Falls...
Guest chapter 16 . 4/28/2015
"No, she's not talking to you. Go back to your drunken wenches!" Caroline slurred through her laughter. "Drunken wenches! That sounds like a Viking bitch. Wait, am I a drunken wench?"

Hahahaha hahahah! This is the most amazing thing ever!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/19/2015
Katherine and Klaus that's 500years of awkwardness
Guest chapter 26 . 3/7/2015
This story is very well written. I hope you continue with it.
1,607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »