Reviews for Chive Talkin'
Just like young lovers, taking things slowly, that's how young lovers should do.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Yes, I did, thanks.
Magenta-Skye chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
As Mrs. Howell would say, "How absolutely charming." My poor little heart was bursting and trying to get out of my chest with this tale. I don't think I wipe this happy grin off my face. :)
Teobi chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
My friend on facebook actually thought I owned a chive hat, HAHA!

I laughed out loud when I saw this story. Just the title! As Hannibal in the A-Team used to say, "I love it when a plan comes together."

Things I Fricken LOVED-

. With the sun beating down on his tan, slender shoulders, William Gilligan swung his axe. The sweat glistened on his skin and trickled down the sides of his face. - Oh, myyyy, and that's just the first sentence! O.O

. I always used to wonder where the Professor slept. Everyone else had designated huts, and a roomie. But he just slept in the office, like a true workaholic!

. 'writing papers and planning out possible rescue ideas.' - Yeah, good luck with that, Roy.

. 'Lush, fertile soil'. - Are we talking about Mary Ann's garden again?

. YES! WE ARE! Oh, for joy, for joy.

. He swung the axe one last time, lodging the blade into the tree trunk and wiped the sweat out of his eyes. - HE LODGED THE BLADE INTO THE TREE TRUNK! What a guy. *swoon*

. Chugging his water in one go. And then whining. Too adorable.

. Being oblivious to Mary Ann's none too subtle flirting. That's right, G Man. Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen!

. He walked over to the water trough and dunked his t-shirt in and used it to wash his face and arms. - How manly is Gilligan being? Like, wow. He's hot on sooo many levels. And he's a true gentleman, too, offering to help Mary Ann even though he's already dragging a tree.

. AND then he puts his wet t-shirt back on. O.O Stop it! No, wait, don't stop it. :D

. Gilligan yelling “WHOO HOO!” at the thought of having the rest of the afternoon off. Too cute!

. . MaryAnn clapped her hands together. "Oooh, Gilligan, now you can show me where you found those flowers."

"Yeah, MaryAnn," he answered. "Let's go."

- Yeah, see ya, Skipper! ZOOM! Not so tired now, are we Little Buddy?

. "Over here, there's a bee hive in that banyan tree," he said, as he lead MaryAnn off the trail to the left. He laid down on the ground and stuck his arm up a hollowed area at the base of the trunk.

- I've never wanted to be a Banyan tree quite so much as now.

. Oooh, I would have just grabbed Gilligan's arm and sucked the honey right off his fingers. And then...no, I better keep those thoughts to myself. Suffice to say, he'd be COVERED in grass and bark (and honey) by the time I'd finished with him. (Says the girl who can't flirt to save her life.)

. . THE CHIVE HATS! There they are! *does happy dance* I love how Gilligan decided on the spot to make chive hat disguises to watch the birds. It took me like 10 minutes to take ONE picture of a magpie, and that was even when I hid behind the chives. (Although I think the flash going off might have given the game away.)

. Just picturing Gilligan and Mary Ann wearing chive hats is making me lol so hard. They'd look so cute! 'She put a ridiculous amount of flowers all over his hat to disguise his head.'- A ridiculous amount! Priceless. He'd be standing there, fidgeting and giggling.

. "Chives? Really? Oh boy, chives! MaryAnn . . . what are chives?"

- You'll find out! They're YUMMY! Except, Gilligan would rather play with them. And why not? :D

. They got only so high and then both stopped, frozen. Their eyes were just below the top of the grass, with the purple flowers on their heads standing tall. The bird stopped pecking; still hanging upside down, he looked around at the tall grass. He seemed to stare right at Gilligan and MaryAnn.

- OMG. the crucial moment.

. . Yay! the hats worked! And as an added bonus, the bird landed on top of Gilligan's head. Now that IS a priceless picture! I bet he went crosseyed looking upwards :)

. "MaryAnn," Gilligan said, as he filled his fists with bunches of chives. "I'm so glad you're shipwrecked with me."

Awwww! He's so happy that he actually let a confession slip. And the dimples. OMG. Dimples and a chive hat. What the heck is not to love about this man!

And the bird, following them down the trail!

I need to make a chive hat if this is the result, haha. I expect if I went out into the park and started crawling through the grass wearing one I'd promptly get arrested. At the very least, I'd make small children burst into tears. (Actually, that would be fun, haha.)

Loved it, Teri. Loved it to bits! Chive hats. Everyone will be wearing them soon.

Teebs xx
Persadia chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love reviewing.. :) Here we are:

-With the sun beating down on his tan, slender shoulders, William Gilligan swung his axe. The sweat glistened on his skin and trickled down the sides of his face. (Ooh... O.o)

-With that, she filled Gilligan's cup again, giving him a huge smile and batting her eyes at him. (She noticed too!)

-Gilligan was oblivious to her attempts at flirting. (Of course he is..)

-He stood there at attention until Skipper noticed him. (He would. So cute!)

-Then he walked over to the water trough and dunked his t-shirt in and used it to wash his face and arms. (Uuh...)

-(And then he's gonna pick flowers for her? Lucky!)

-"Pretty girls have been known to affect young men like that." (Young men like that have been known to affect pretty girls, too. o.O.)

-Gilligan's constant exploration of the immediate area had rendered him the resident expert on where things were in the jungle. (I loved this! :D)

-MaryAnn looked at his outstretched hand; then she looked at Gilligan, with his back and hair covered in grass and bits of bark stuck to his arm. (He's so adorable!)

-He looked around and found a fallen branch and then used it to push back some thorny branches so that MaryAnn could get by. (Aww, what a gentleman!)

-(He's so determined!)

-Their eyes were just below the top of the grass, with the purple flowers on their heads standing tall. (Ha! What would the others think if they could see them right now! Hee hee!)