Reviews for Delicacies
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 4/21
I liked that episode
Kat chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I know that I have reviewed this story before, but I had to tell you just how great this story is. The other day I was watching this episode and I was waiting for the calamine lotion scene. It didn't happen, and I had to stop and think, and I realized that I was thinking of this story, not an actual scene! Then I was thinking about the food fight scene from this story and had to remind myself not to expect it to happen on screen! Of course then I had to come read this amazing story again. You really perfectly capture all of the characters so well.
Kat chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Ahh! Too cute. You perfectly capture all of the characters. This would be a great addition to the show. I really feel like I can almost see it, not to mention hear it!
marshmallowdeviant chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Sexual tension crackled in this. Love it :)
holograffiti chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Ah-doooo-ra-ble!
Kdmr87 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Amazing and really sexy and cute!
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
aaahahaha so cute :) Loved it! Very clever idea and very well written!
JoBelle chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh wow! I love the tension you built here and the insights into Mel's and Joe's thoughts! Nice work! :)
EmHugo chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Do you know that sometimes I wonder whether something happened in the show and find out that you wrote that moment? Yes! That is how good you are!

And this is Christmas early! You juste wrote two new fics! Yay!
Archer loves T'pol chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loves this story. Too bad more people aren't reading this. But its really good
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh I wish that wasn't all. I love it. You write so well. Plz consider writing another :)
swims-with-fishes-42 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was such a great snap-shot of their crazy life. I hope you keep writing about them.
Quintillus chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
It's always a pleasure to see a Mel/Joe story from you, so I'm glad you got inspired to write more fic before the finale. (Although now I cannot WAIT to see how you respond to the triangle; I take it as a promise that you will).

I think my favourite part was the eclair fight. How did Joe manage to take his shirt off without Mel commenting? Lennox's reaction was priceless.

This was a great feel-good story. Thanks for sharing!
MissBee76 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Simply amazing! Your characterizations & dialogue were spot on. The 'eclair fight' I can see happening between Joe & Mel. Gawd, I wish they would really pick up the pace with this whole 'they have chemistry and are dying to be together' trope already and really make it happen. Fanfiction writers can do it, the staff writers can do it! Once again, lovely story.