Reviews for The Unknown Ancients
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 21 . 1/24
Awe everyone had their happy ending. I admit I enjoyed this story even if there wasn't much smut in it. I still enjoyed it. Heh it is a shame that Inuyasha was such a dumbass to allow himself to be tainted, and then allowed himself to become the bad guy. He would have lived longer if he was smarter lol xD keep up the good work!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 19 . 1/24
Hah I enjoyed that victory. Kagome totally blasted them into ash! Yay Kagome you totally rock!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 9 . 1/24
Yes revenge is a bitch, but I'm sorry to say Inuyasha, that someone will kill you when they find out your still alive. Kagome will get tired of Inuyasha always trying to ruin her happiness.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 8 . 1/24
Jasper would kill Inuyasha for the pain he had caused Kagome. I am so glad that Kikyo is dead, god how I hated that bitch. May Kagome finally find happiness and love that she deserves.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 4 . 1/24
Sesshomaru should have known what he was getting into the moment he saw Alice. I must say Alice will keep him in his toes that's for sure. Hell she could drag him out the house like that it's hilarious.
BamBam5935 chapter 16 . 1/18
I know this is late and this is like my 2nd time reading the story, but I just caught it. Sesshomaru called Kagome " nee-chan " which is the incorrect phrase for him to be calling her. Nee-chan means older sister, I think the word you are looking for would be Imōto which means younger sister.
Akumi99 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
Why? Why let Bella feed off her? That's really really weird. Also it's against the character you set up for herm she didn't even want to come and help, and now she's just handing out her blood? Why go that route? I don't understand.
Elfy lolita chapter 21 . 7/27/2015
Bella and kagome killed mein this epilogue awesome job! XD
hanakochan101 chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
lol this story should have been under humor because it was quite hilarious
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
I loved the story, and the ending was hilarious to read, I would love to read more if you plan to do a sequel to the story. I haven't found a story like this with a funny ending at all. You are a wonderful writer.
killer4853 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Skullqueencb chapter 21 . 4/18/2014
now this has to be the best inuyasha and twilight crossover I have ever read
Demented Ookami Hime chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Your math makes no sense, at all. Traveling 500 years to the past doesn't count for age. Living those 500 years does.

-Demented
Megan Consoer chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
I really like this story a lot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Ram-Z Malfoy chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
i like it! very unique :D one of a kind! so cute :) Congrats!