Reviews for The Next Chapter
bambia chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I don't think u know how gd u r, I could feel the emotion like I was there myself, keep going x
Paul Matthews chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Aww so sweet. And finally we know Dez's last name! I was halfway expecting it to be something silly sounding. Beautiful fanfic. You write so well.
Paul Matthews chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Oh wow! I did NOT see that coming. That sucks. I hope everything is alright. You certainly are keeping things "dramatic", but that's how I like it. :)
Paul Matthews chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
I'm glad that Dez took the news well. Poor Trish though with the morning sickness. This is a beautifully written story.
Paul Matthews chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Uh oh! Trish pregnant? I could only imagine those mood swings! :D But kidding aside this is an interesting development. I'm surprised that Austin and Ally aren't dating in this story, but I guess you didn't want the focus on them.
Paul Matthews chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
That was a beautiful proposal. I don't see why Trish would say no. I'm surprised you had the proposal so soon in the story though and that makes me think drama is coming...or the wedding. I'll keep reading. :)
Paul Matthews chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Uh oh, is Dez going to finally propose? 10 years is a long time to wait, and that's coming from a guy. Great start!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Awwwww
sweetsimplegirl chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
What a twist! I wasn't expecting this! I actually had ovarian cysts but fortunately It didn't make me infertile...it was benign! But before I knew they weren't dangerous, I was really worried, so It's nice that I can really relate to Trish in your story!
- My ;)
Taylor chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Ok I hate/love the way u write cliffhangers
Taylor chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
OMIGOSH! DEZ IS GOING TO PROPOSE! SQUEEEEEEE! D
... sorry
sabrina-cecilia chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
i loved this one! 3 3 3
itscalledkarma chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
that was the sweetest thing i ever read, i gt teary eyed, may have spilled one tear! Lol i was hoping there would be one more chapter and trish actually got pregnant but this was a beautiful ending anyway. i thought they were over, but dez is such a freaking sweetheart. thanks for this great romantic story :-) maybe happy endings do come true
Ross's Juliet chapter 6 . 8/14/2012