Reviews for Glass House
vampirelady13 chapter 20 . 7/12/2021
Does the runners realize it was the crude and drinking that also lost him Back low. He needs to go to rehab and grow up. Jasper dick is going to fall off. Alice needs her whore ass kicked.
vampirelady13 chapter 12 . 7/12/2021
His dumb ass should of got new band members because the his band member's suck. They are leading him no where good. Jasper is a disgrace and so is Ben disgusting. Jasper I would kick his ass. Alice she is a walking billboard for STD.
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 26 . 7/8/2021
Wonderful story. I loved it
Goldpro chapter 14 . 3/20/2021
Damn this chapter hits hard, at this point I'm kind of hoping Bella will block Edward, change her number or whatever, and just shut him out of her life, start a new relationship and let Edward get his shit together because Edward is being just fucking pathetic at this point and Royce seems like a nice guy.
PearlyFox chapter 5 . 3/1/2021
Oh I'm here!
PearlyFox chapter 1 . 2/28/2021
I'm strapped in.
Elle Whitecap chapter 26 . 11/10/2020
I hope Alice is lying in a puddle behind a dumpster. That was such a sad story.
Silv7 chapter 26 . 11/7/2020
Wow, ich Weine. Eine wunderschöne traurige Geschichte. Danke dafür
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 26 . 9/22/2020
Amazing story. But the problematic part in this story is the whole Edward was drugged thing. It saddens me that not one of your characters used the word “Rape” in this situation, cause that’s exactly what happened. I think that we still live in a world where people believe that men can’t be raped, and that’s so fucked up. So I wish that at some point that someone would have said that he was raped. I was also waiting for the part where Alice was facing some kind of punishment for doing that. Also the band who more or less wanted it to happen. So a future take of the bands destruction would have been pleasant to read about!

But still, thank you for writing this story. It was truly a long time ago a story brought out so much feelings as much as yours did!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 26 . 7/15/2020
Perfect. Thank you.
RunsWithWolves77 chapter 22 . 7/15/2020
OMG This is exhausting. Well done.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 26 . 7/7/2020