Reviews for Glass House
pauleen chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
That piece of info must of felt like a kick in the from row teeth. This chapter is one of my favorites, because isn't always like that? I actually had to breath deeply to get through this chapter.
pauleen chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
Edward was a better man in this chapter. I would have blacken her eyes. Yeah yeah, men arent suppose to hit women. That's what Rose is for. I would have returned with her and watch it go down.

Although those were some hurtful and maybe truth in what Edward told Alice. I tried to find some pitty for her but couldn't.
pauleen chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
I wondered what the people in that bar thought of him when off say he give a, they think of him.
pauleen chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
I can undwrstand bella's hurt in this chapter, but it went overboard. I believe emmett was just trying to clean up the mess in that moment before bella saw anything and maybe figure out how he would tell bella or forced Edward to tell her. But i don't think he would have deceived for long.
pauleen chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
In this chapter I can to accept Jasper to not be the calm person I'm used to. I am resenting who he is and not liking him and Alice and Ben. Edward should have seen a long time before that he needed to replace these bad influence. Hindsight is 20/20. It testament to how well you've written these characters for me to want to PUNCH!
pauleen chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
On a lighter side to this chapter. Bella is such a angsty drama queen herself. I get that she shattered by what she saw. I would find satisfaction in grabbing Edward by his balls a squeezing until he tells me everything I want to. But then it wouldn't be much of a story.

This chapter made me think of that.
pauleen chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Since I'm an angst Whore I'll say i am loving where you are going with this story. And dont get mad, but i am further into this story than my reviews will show. I have been a selfish reader and after reviewing some of your A/N, I realized that you owed.

I am liking.
Karriek chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
I didn't want this to end, I'm almost sorry I finally read this now! It's truly a fantastic story.
Karriek chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
I'll be the first to admit that I'm the shittiest reviewer ever, but, this chapter is fuck awesome. How could I not leave a review! (It goes without saying loving the rest of the story as well)
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 8/19/2013
You made the first part of this story, along with your warnings, something to fear.
My heart was in my throat until I realized it was Charlie she was missing. And I would
have liked a little more of Edward and Charlie's connection. The little you gave us,
the backstory of fishing, and the helped Charlie gave him in rehab was great but
I'm greedy, I wanted even more knowing now that Charlie was going to die.
*big sigh* They got their HEA after all. I'm in a good place now.
Seriously, I've said my piece along the way, I think you can tell I loved this story.
Well crafted characters who changed and developed and kept us all guessing what
would happen in the end.
Thank you for sharing this story, the downs in it, made the ups so much more intense.
xo
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
I'm so happy you decided to gift your friend more of this story. I could tell that E/B were not finished. I'd
rather hear their future from their POV rather than my own limited one.
That chapter was more than satisfying, but I'm not ready to say goodbye to these
two just yet.
So thanks for more to come...
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 8/19/2013
No no no, Edward will not die. I just won't have it.
(glad your fans helped you feel your worth. Only you know best what your characters
need to say and do...keep doing what you do)
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 8/19/2013
I have to say that your A/N made me feel like I need to support you. I'm very invested in the pain your
characters are in, which says much about the level of good writing it takes to make someone so emotionally
invested in story character's heart ache. So whoever has bad things to say about your writing is just plain wrong.
Now if they are frustrated with the characters, that's another thing. We are supposed to be frustrated
with them, they are at the lowest points anyone can find themselves, which in turn makes for poor
choices being made.
There, enough said. You have clearly written your characters so believable I want to run to
Settle and have my own intervention for Edward.
xo
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
EPOV is making me as dizzy as he is. I don't know what's real or not. I hope that the one sentence where
he called Emmett is true. I hope Bella calls Emmett for help, to go check on Edward.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
Didn't Edward do drugs before the break up? Shouldn't she think drugs were to blame for him sounding so
out of it? And how much of all these conversations is Edward actually taking as reality?
What a damn mess he's in. I hope she wakes up and smells the coffee before he OD's.
I'm so afraid right now.
5,231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »