Reviews for Glass House
laineylane03 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Loved this one I'm not going to lie, I bailed around 21 and read the last chapter xD I had too! The pain they were in was too much...and I thought that something else was going to happen that gave me total heart fail so I peeked . It was an amazing ride though and I thank you for that .
edla chapter 26 . 4/12/2014
Love it
LizzyBoo7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
loved it!
Sophia sophia chapter 26 . 3/13/2014
So good! I cried on both readings of this chapter. Very bitter sweet & beautiful.
TheGreenPanther chapter 26 . 3/4/2014
Okay, so I love your stories, but was going to skip this one, due to the subject matter (├╝ber sad). Well, I started reading and just couldn't stop. I'm glad I did. :0)
twiaunt35 chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
I loved your story! It was heartbreaking to see Edward and Bella go through all those things to come out stronger in the end. At least Charlie got to see his little girl get married before he passed away. Don't pay attention to the negative comments, you did one hell of a job! Thank-you! :-)
alli62 chapter 26 . 2/7/2014
I just read it straight through. I don't know how come after Glycerine, I just didn't read all of your stuff. Shame on me.

It's so freaking good. And I cried. And I worried.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
amberkey chapter 26 . 2/4/2014
So much love for this awesome story!
LaPumuckl chapter 26 . 2/4/2014
You had me worried a lot through out this story! It was fucking intense and especially the last 5 chapters were hard to read...

I'm glad I only found it as a complete, because as a WIP I would have gone crazy...
Guest chapter 24 . 1/27/2014
:o great chap! too intense :O!
desirecullen chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
This is inexcusable. This is something no woman with any self respect should ever forgive. I kinda don't want a HEA. She should let him suffer and move on. I mean, alcohol, drugs, partying, asshole friends and the cheating...blah! But it's a really interesting story this far and I'm curious to see where it will go.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/25/2014
aww i enjoyed this story so much. I cried mostly though :( thank You! definitely one of my favorites!
j chapter 25 . 1/25/2014
son of a bitch! *bawls like a baby* i'm so glad Edward is fine and EB is fine! For a second i thought, oh no i never should've read this story(cuz i hate unhappy endings, i mean who doesn't?) But thank god you're not that mean. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
i don't get it? Why the fuck isn't he in Chicago? He really didn't know he's been talking to Bella forreals? WTF i'm confused.. halp..
J chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
oh no you didn't! OMG best chapter ever!
5,338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »