Reviews for Glass House
Xerseven chapter 26 . 9/7/2013
Wonderful story; read it straight thru. Thanks!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 26 . 9/5/2013
Wow, so intense! -I thought Edward was a goner! Great story!
aodonnell308 chapter 26 . 9/3/2013
Really good story, thanks :)
bubbly butt chapter 26 . 8/30/2013
*Wipe tears* Fuck you so much for killing me with agnst and making cried like a damn ho with no dicks to blow. Beaitiful wonderful story... i can't help thinking abt the glee guy that OD while reading this wishing someone was quick enough to check on him before it was too late. xD
pauleen chapter 26 . 8/25/2013
You are such a devil. I stopped breathing for five seconds. I thought, she did it. She really killed him off. I read somemore with utter disbelief. And when Edward came home, o still wasn't certain it wasnt her hallucinating over her grief. But to find out he was a live and healthy and they are together. BIG SIGH AND RELIEF. But I still teared up to know Charlie was the lost one. Still very sad.

Thank you again for an excellent angst.
pauleen chapter 25 . 8/25/2013
This chapter scared me. I thought it was going to end badly. Thank you for giving us more. :)
pauleen chapter 23 . 8/25/2013
Your A/N in this chapter had me upset. Not at you... but at the anonymous bad reviews. I liked how you put it. Move the f*** on. Cat willams once said, Oprah don't like rap music and he dont like flute music. It ain't for everyone. Don't like it, write you own s** or move to the next fanfic. Cowards.
pauleen chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
That piece of info must of felt like a kick in the from row teeth. This chapter is one of my favorites, because isn't always like that? I actually had to breath deeply to get through this chapter.
pauleen chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
Edward was a better man in this chapter. I would have blacken her eyes. Yeah yeah, men arent suppose to hit women. That's what Rose is for. I would have returned with her and watch it go down.

Although those were some hurtful and maybe truth in what Edward told Alice. I tried to find some pitty for her but couldn't.
pauleen chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
I wondered what the people in that bar thought of him when off say he give a, they think of him.
pauleen chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
I can undwrstand bella's hurt in this chapter, but it went overboard. I believe emmett was just trying to clean up the mess in that moment before bella saw anything and maybe figure out how he would tell bella or forced Edward to tell her. But i don't think he would have deceived for long.
pauleen chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
In this chapter I can to accept Jasper to not be the calm person I'm used to. I am resenting who he is and not liking him and Alice and Ben. Edward should have seen a long time before that he needed to replace these bad influence. Hindsight is 20/20. It testament to how well you've written these characters for me to want to PUNCH!
pauleen chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
On a lighter side to this chapter. Bella is such a angsty drama queen herself. I get that she shattered by what she saw. I would find satisfaction in grabbing Edward by his balls a squeezing until he tells me everything I want to. But then it wouldn't be much of a story.

This chapter made me think of that.
pauleen chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Since I'm an angst Whore I'll say i am loving where you are going with this story. And dont get mad, but i am further into this story than my reviews will show. I have been a selfish reader and after reviewing some of your A/N, I realized that you owed.

I am liking.
Karriek chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
I didn't want this to end, I'm almost sorry I finally read this now! It's truly a fantastic story.
5,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »