Reviews for Glass House
MereCullen chapter 25 . 3/30
FUCK YEAH! I should have be head examined for how much I've enjoyed this torture.
MereCullen chapter 24 . 3/30
Almost cried. That's a lot coming from this cold hearted lady. *clicks next and hopes for the best*
MereCullen chapter 23 . 3/30
I sure hope that Royce gets his HEA. He's an amazing guy. Really. AlsoI've never read a story with a good Toyce. I was nervous as fuck when he was 1st introduced. I'm getting an ulcer. I'm naming her Liv. Only cure will be Starburst vodka in Vegas. Better bring it by the gallon.
MereCullen chapter 22 . 3/30
DON'T YOU FUCKING DIE EDWARD. *wails and tears at clothing* I'm going to take a vodka bath now.
MereCullen chapter 21 . 3/30
How can she have any idea how bad he is. She's so far removedand in a million years she couldn't picture what's become of him. Please get on a plane and get him to rehab before it's too late. *crawls back under desk*
MereCullen chapter 20 . 3/30
I swear to Christ. I am having visions of Bella finding an ODed Edward. Please dear lord baby Jesuslet Bella come around before it's too lateslides under desk again*
MereCullen chapter 19 . 3/30
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
MereCullen chapter 18 . 3/30
Well shit. If he was drugged then it wasn't cheating. If he was drugged then he couldn't give consent and it was rape. I still have a lot of backward thing I want to say like he shouldn't have even been in the situation that it could happen or any of other other victim blaming things we hear. But if Bella was drugged and coerced into sex it wouldn't be cheating... so same rules for Edward. FUCKbut I've spent all these chapters so mad at him. *curses you and goes back to the fetal position under my desk*
MereCullen chapter 17 . 3/30
Dude I want to be frustrated with Bella. I should be slapping her silly. But the girl has to look out for herselfbecause no one else will. I didn't see that Esme /Carlisle dynamic coming. I might have a beacon of hope that this story won't end in a fiery crash.
MereCullen chapter 16 . 3/30
Who is worse off? The one wallowing and not even trying to move on. Or the one putting on a mask every day. *sobs*
MereCullen chapter 15 . 3/30
FUCK. I have a million thoughts... but they all boil down to FUCK
MereCullen chapter 14 . 3/30
Not sure if my imagination is better or worse what you would do to Edward.
MereCullen chapter 13 . 3/30
I don't know what the fuck to root for here. I know Bella should changer her number to stop all contact. But she doesn't really want to let go. I don't want her toeven though it's the right thing. If the love of your life break your heart, shreds your soul leaving you in pieces. Was he really the love of your life?
MereCullen chapter 12 . 3/30
I am wrecked. A shot of bleach couldn't cause more damage to my insides. You have a gift for angst.
MereCullen chapter 11 . 3/30
Well it was just a happy coincidence that they were in the same bar. Although I'm not sure either of them are happy about it. Fuck these 2 are killing me.
5,338 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »