Reviews for Glass House
ForeverLobsters chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I could not put this down once I started. You made me feel like I was right there with them every step of the way. Thank you so much for this story!
DeathToBeReborn chapter 26 . 12/5/2014
Amazing story... Loved it x
Twilightx28 chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
I stayed up until 2am to read this whole story, and damn was it worth it all. I'm not sure if you will see this, the story being over two years old, but this is definitely in my top list of fanfiction stories. You knew just how to capture the emotions of just everything! I'm so impressed and your writing is so fantastic! I can't remember the last time a fanfiction made me cry, but you got me on this one. I'm so glad i stumbled across this wonderful gem that is your story!
robertpatzlover09 chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
jesus christ here come the water works
mariaalejandra.henriquez.52 chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
A esas alturas, solo estoy llorando, hermosa, angustiante pero hermosa historia . Gracias
TwiTwiAgain chapter 26 . 10/15/2014
OMG, you're so mean. I HAVE read fics where Edward dies. So thanks for sharing your talent. You did a great job of making me feel the pain of each of them. Brava!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
Going through so many tissues here!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
Finally she's catching on!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
Whoa, really bad timing
TwiTwiAgain chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
These are so sad.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
They're both so shattered. Sometimes we don't understand that a small thing we do can lead to something bigger and destructive.

The booze, the drugs led to this. Even if he was drugged by someone else, his circumstances left him vulnerable.
Toots McQ chapter 26 . 10/7/2014
I would've reviewed every chapter but I was pulled in to this story and couldn't stop myself from hitting 'Next' instead of 'Review'!

Thank you so much for sharing this, it was just perfect!
Muffins chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
My heart... My heart strings.. I was going to cry TT_TT
Alejandra-1991 chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
You are an Amazing writer ! I have ready 3 stories of yours already today and I Love the angst of them ! this story was my favorite !
flecour chapter 26 . 9/8/2014
Loved the story all the way through:)
5,241 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »