Reviews for Glass House
Alonewithedward chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
I can't remember how many times I've read this fic,but h it breaks my heart every single time. It tears me apart and I can't put it down. I can feel these words in my soul. Beautifully real characters.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/21/2016
I read this long ago, and I don't think I reviewed. It's a favorite. So often in twilight fanfiction, Edward is written as a man who can get away with anything. And Bella is the lover who will absolve him of anything, most of the time with very little effort on his part. And I have to wonder about both the woman who write that fiction, and the women who love to read it. Aren't we as women supposed to value ourselves? Shouldn't our esteem be earned?
And that's why I like your story. It's angsty, and painful. Edward screws up. He started a relationship that he didn't mean with a woman of substance to hurt an enemy. And he couldn't have cared less about Bella's feelings, until he found himself head over heals for her.
He owed her a lot of time. A true courtship. Time to get over his betrayal. And time to show her that he is no longer a liar and believes what he says. I can't tell you how much it means to read about an Edward who is contrite and earns his forgiveness, instead of it being a given. And to read a Bella that makes him earn it.
Scoobylover68 chapter 26 . 4/7/2016
Simply brilliant x
Azlady2003 chapter 26 . 4/3/2016
I read chapter 20 to 26 because the teasers on sherrys post drove me to curiosity. I cried in those 6 chapters. I can't wait to read the rest of the 1-19.
el chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
Wow...another awesome chapter :D
Why alice was such a bitch? I love Alice.
el chapter 14 . 3/30/2016
Best chapter ever... :D
Im just shocked that why Alice is a whore and Jasper is such a whore.
MereCullen chapter 26 . 3/30/2016
I made it the entire fucking story without crying. A couple of near missesbut apparently I got cocky. When Charli says "her mother and a at the wedding"... big fat tear rolled right down my cheek. There might have even been a lip quiver. You have such amazing talent. I'm so glad you are writing OF and letting the rest if the world experience your awesome. I love that I can say I knew the devil way back when
MereCullen chapter 25 . 3/30/2016
FUCK YEAH! I should have be head examined for how much I've enjoyed this torture.
MereCullen chapter 24 . 3/30/2016
Almost cried. That's a lot coming from this cold hearted lady. *clicks next and hopes for the best*
MereCullen chapter 23 . 3/30/2016
I sure hope that Royce gets his HEA. He's an amazing guy. Really. AlsoI've never read a story with a good Toyce. I was nervous as fuck when he was 1st introduced. I'm getting an ulcer. I'm naming her Liv. Only cure will be Starburst vodka in Vegas. Better bring it by the gallon.
MereCullen chapter 22 . 3/30/2016
DON'T YOU FUCKING DIE EDWARD. *wails and tears at clothing* I'm going to take a vodka bath now.
MereCullen chapter 21 . 3/30/2016
How can she have any idea how bad he is. She's so far removedand in a million years she couldn't picture what's become of him. Please get on a plane and get him to rehab before it's too late. *crawls back under desk*
MereCullen chapter 20 . 3/30/2016
I swear to Christ. I am having visions of Bella finding an ODed Edward. Please dear lord baby Jesuslet Bella come around before it's too lateslides under desk again*
MereCullen chapter 19 . 3/30/2016
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
MereCullen chapter 18 . 3/30/2016
Well shit. If he was drugged then it wasn't cheating. If he was drugged then he couldn't give consent and it was rape. I still have a lot of backward thing I want to say like he shouldn't have even been in the situation that it could happen or any of other other victim blaming things we hear. But if Bella was drugged and coerced into sex it wouldn't be cheating... so same rules for Edward. FUCKbut I've spent all these chapters so mad at him. *curses you and goes back to the fetal position under my desk*
5,345 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »