Reviews for Glass House
Jacqueline chapter 26 . 7/3/2014
So I've just read all of your stories over 2 days! I'm so impressed with every single one of them. You're a very moving writer. I just wanted to take a minute to let you know how much I have enjoyed what you have created. Looking forward to more stories in the future.
strangevisions chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
Hi, chapter 24 - I couldn't breathe. This was a difficult story, I don't know how you write this stuff without breaking, but I am glad that you do. Have you heard the song 'Whiskey Lullaby'? It's beautiful, this story kind of reminded me of that song.
tanseynz chapter 26 . 6/16/2014
OK, that took a box of tissues to read! Powerful, scary, emotional, anger-inducing, painful, hopeful and downright hard. Thank you for sharing it.
tanseynz chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
I'm sorry you've had untalented trolls pretending to be reviewers. For what it's worth, your characters are agonisingly real and you really understand how to write emotional trauma. It's not meant to be easy or lovely or happy unicorns farting rainbows, something the trolls don't get. Since they can't write anyway, they dish the hate to those who have talent.
You deserve much better!
Cullen Mascot chapter 22 . 6/3/2014
Best chapter so far. Is this gonna be like romeo and juliet?
Heather K chapter 26 . 5/31/2014
Great story. Got me a little anxious then choked up at the end.
Cullen Mascot chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
How can this fic have fallen out of my radar? Super angsty with a hot lemon to open the story? There goes my weekend ...
Guest chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
What was this?
meleelove chapter 26 . 5/17/2014
What an emotional roller coaster this story was, loved it, thank you!
PreciousJuls chapter 24 . 5/12/2014
Wow, just wow. I knew that was bound to happen. How can it not. Soooo sad!
PreciousJuls chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
You are too funny with these blank chapters :). But I get it. Edward is completely numb. How sad
PreciousJuls chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
Please tell me karma takes a big chunk out of Alice's ass.
PreciousJuls chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
Lol. This chapter made me laugh. I would have been so pissed off if this was the only update :))
ela chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Thank you,this was so good!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
I have tried to read and have stopped this story forever. I finally decided to just go for it. I love all if your stories, but this had my stomach in knots...just as much as Glycerine which I read as a WIP. No way, could I have read this fic as a WIP. I am such an angst woos!

Another great story!