Reviews for Glass House
MereCullen chapter 17 . 3/30/2016
Dude I want to be frustrated with Bella. I should be slapping her silly. But the girl has to look out for herselfbecause no one else will. I didn't see that Esme /Carlisle dynamic coming. I might have a beacon of hope that this story won't end in a fiery crash.
MereCullen chapter 16 . 3/30/2016
Who is worse off? The one wallowing and not even trying to move on. Or the one putting on a mask every day. *sobs*
MereCullen chapter 15 . 3/30/2016
FUCK. I have a million thoughts... but they all boil down to FUCK
MereCullen chapter 14 . 3/30/2016
Not sure if my imagination is better or worse what you would do to Edward.
MereCullen chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
I don't know what the fuck to root for here. I know Bella should changer her number to stop all contact. But she doesn't really want to let go. I don't want her toeven though it's the right thing. If the love of your life break your heart, shreds your soul leaving you in pieces. Was he really the love of your life?
MereCullen chapter 12 . 3/30/2016
I am wrecked. A shot of bleach couldn't cause more damage to my insides. You have a gift for angst.
MereCullen chapter 11 . 3/30/2016
Well it was just a happy coincidence that they were in the same bar. Although I'm not sure either of them are happy about it. Fuck these 2 are killing me.
MereCullen chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
Whoa. I was not expecting Bella to be thereand seemingly there on purpose and not by chance.
MereCullen chapter 9 . 3/30/2016
Well I couldn't imagine her staying in the same city as Edward. I'm sure that working full-time at her internship place would have been the fulfillment of a dream in her previous life. And especially now that she feels abandoned by her best friend. In Emmett's defenseI think that he would have covered for Edward indefinitely. I believe that he was trying to spare Bella and was it was a knee-jerk reaction. But of course Bella's trust is broken.
MereCullen chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
Edward is on such a spiral of destruction. GAH it's painful to read. Yet I can't stop.
MereCullen chapter 7 . 3/30/2016
Well I'm glad to see that Bella is getting back to her new norm. Would be a shame to throw away graduation when she's so close to the end. Buy sometimes life shits on you and these things can't be helped.
MereCullen chapter 6 . 3/30/2016
I could not imagine forgiving my husband if he cheated. But I also cdnt picture my life without him. So I am feeling Bella's pain pretty hard right now. Having to reconcile her lifemaking to puzzle pieces fit that obviously don't go together.
MereCullen chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
I would have loved the have trad thid as a WIP. I mean there would have been screaming and thrashing and crying. But I would have loved it.
MereCullen chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
Well with friends like that... And fuck you Edward for not being stronger. peer pressure drugs and alcohol are an awful mix. What the fuck dude.
MereCullen chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
I cdnt believe she actually unpacked everything. I'm not sure I could focus on doing anything besides getting shit faced. Must have been a bit cathartic for her.
5,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »