Reviews for Glass House
Whoa, really bad timing
TwiTwiAgain chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
These are so sad.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
They're both so shattered. Sometimes we don't understand that a small thing we do can lead to something bigger and destructive.

The booze, the drugs led to this. Even if he was drugged by someone else, his circumstances left him vulnerable.
Toots McQ chapter 26 . 10/7/2014
I would've reviewed every chapter but I was pulled in to this story and couldn't stop myself from hitting 'Next' instead of 'Review'!

Thank you so much for sharing this, it was just perfect!
Muffins chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
My heart... My heart strings.. I was going to cry TT_TT
Alejandra-1991 chapter 26 . 9/13/2014
You are an Amazing writer ! I have ready 3 stories of yours already today and I Love the angst of them ! this story was my favorite !
flecour chapter 26 . 9/8/2014
Loved the story all the way through:)
Tammycol chapter 26 . 9/2/2014
You... I love your story. It is kinda like mine, but different...? Sorry for the weird half truths. My Edward wasn't a musician, he was the best at arguing. He could convince a blind man to buy glasses and whole heartily pray to God that they helped. He was going to be the best lawyer ever. But, as luck would have it, I had met his best friend before I had the pleasure of meeting and making his acquaintance. He and his brother were my best friends. He was the light in the room when the power went out. Always making funny comments and putting his charm that came so easy to him into full force when things as us four amigos as he called us came into conflict. He always had the answers. We didn't have an intimate relationship like me and his best friend did, but he was there, sharing in the part that made me whole. Drugs didn't break us. It had a chance but like everything else, when he came clean and told us he needed help with a meth addiction that we didn't know he had, he powered through and made addiction his bitch. He was strong. Like the lawyer he strived to one day be, he believed in every word, every time we told him he could do it. What we didn't plan on was a plane hitting the twin towers a year and two months after he got back to being himself.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, that your story touched me. The beeping of the heart monitor had me back there in the hospital and the words two days later that dripped from his lips and fell splashing into my heart drowning out all the loss. We thought he was going to die, but like always, he loved to prove us wrong. You made me thank god for that year and two months that followed even though it was hard for three of us and even harder for him to tell us that it was time for him to move on. We were excited that he got an internship with little help. Of course, he could. He could move mountains if he put his mind to it, just no planes. There is very little difference to me between the love of one's life and the ones we love unconditionally in life. Either are the people we would gladly and without question stand in front of if a bullet was flying towards them.
Funny thing is when it was no longer four of us, me, my first love, and the brother who was just a year younger than his brother, we fell apart. That day we all broke. I joined the military four hours after I learned what had happened. My boyfriend didn't talk for three weeks and the brother, he tried so hard to be like the strong, bull headed person that he shadowed. But, everything and nothing wasn't enough anymore. We still all keep in contact. We still love each other just as much as we did then. The only thing that has changed is we are all stronger now. Like a piece of the person that died on September 11th lodged itself into our souls and made each of us who we were supposed to be.
I don't know why I said all that. Maybe it's therapeutic to write it in a review to some unknown writer that I don't know just because I read their story and it touched home plate before I knew what was happening. It doesn't matter anyway. Just know that you are a great writer and the emotions you betray make genuine ones flutter in the hearts others who read. You have a gift.
Vamps09 chapter 26 . 8/23/2014
Wow what a story! Loved it!
Vamps09 chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2014
It's not everyone's else's fault. Edward is an adult...he knew what he was doing. If it's their fault it's Bella's also because this got worse after she left him. It's also her fault because she never said anything about his drug use when they were dating.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/19/2014
Why would she tell him anything serious when there is obviously something wrong with him? Is she stupid?
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
Omg I loved everything about this story!
It brought out so many feelings I almost went insane.
But the last chapter, Charlie, omg I almost died. I cried so much!
Thanks for sharing this awesome fic!
Toni Masen chapter 26 . 7/25/2014
Ooo, that was hard hitting about Charlie, I felt quite upset over this one chapter.
Hmm, it was also hard to read about Edward and all those drugs. I've never taken any myself so can only imagine what he must have been going through, was that the easier route? Rather than suffering a broken heart and having the power to get through to the other side without drugs and alcohol he chose to take both, a desperate but weak man. A good story that should leave readers pondering over what's really the best way to handle the problems life often throws us.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Visit # ? I'm not sure how many times now.
5,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »