Reviews for Glass House
FictionFreak95 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
ZOIKES!
FictionFreak95 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Don't break my heart livie! I've been keeping an eye out for this one since I saw your banner, I'm kinda scared. But I love you, so... I'm in.

Big love sweet lady.

xoxoxoxoxo
biblepam chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
at least she knows why he hadn't tried to call!.. hard to do if you are unconscious... karma bitting him in his ass,, or in this case a gash to the head..
roxiegirl chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Gah. Sooooo good! Ima angst hoor!
biblepam chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
some things "I'm sorry" just does not even begin to cover... trying to say that to your love while naked in bed with another woman is one of those things...
biblepam chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
as some folks real life is full of angst with ripped out hearts at the moment bring it on...
cabal22 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Enjoying hearing both sides to the story, it helps to know both :( Thanks
lovemi4alwyz chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I can't even say how happy I am bella didn't go to the hospital. I maybe a bitch but we as women always try to do everything and shoulder the blame. Hell I've done it myself but I'm too happy this bella is strong and took care of herself first. The pain inside is so easy to identify its giving me some awful flashbacks and memories. I'm excited to see what comes next I need a little insight to the previous 4yrs to see when the volcano was near erupting so to speak. I wonder if edward has been cheating for a while, are they married its been 8yrs and they have a new house. Is edward doing drugs occasionally or what...
PBJilly chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
I can totally relate to Bella's feelings of numbness after being confronted with the sudden end to a relationship. It's like a death(well, I guess it is) so I guess she first felt shock and now anger and pain.
kleotwifrenzie chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
This line says it all:
"My chest clenched, and my stomach knotted and hollowed as sorrow sunk its claws into me, ripping at my skin and tearing me apart until I was exposed and bleeding―the life I'd held leaking from my soul."

Oh God... what a chapter... I ache for Bella. You gave us so much to wonder and wait the answers to reveal, I can only imagine the agony after reading each chapter. I love your writing!
Thank you! Looking forward as always.
jansails chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Hard one.
Not much you can ever do to get over that if it's simple cheating, if no real extenuating circumstances, like Edward being slipped a roofie, or he was already passed out drunk with the girl climbing in after & no sex involved- just passed out Edward.
jansails/jan2
divyvicki chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Boy, very difficult chapter to read. Great job of angst.
MsHavisham79 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Still, after all the times I have read this, still it tears me up inside. It's powerful writing that does that.
I can't believe you caved and posted early! Stay strong woman. You have a schedule - stick to it, it makes it better.
Love you.
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Repeat after me: I am not a wussperv, I am not a wussperv, I am not a wussperv. Is it working?

Still here - your writing is just so amazing that I can't look away. :)
Shlebbie chapter 3 . 8/12/2012