Reviews for Glass House
vickilouise chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Yikes! Freaking out over here...you have my whole attention! :-)
Nrbl1 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I'm assuming that he's done lots of drinking before along with the drugs, so what was difference this time that he actually did what he did? There's got to be more to it then peer pressure.. Plus with all he's consumed it's amazing he even got it up...j/s
helenemc chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Nice people Edward surrounded himself with. He should have abstained from drinking.
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Good start! Do things get better for Edward and Bella? I hope! Until next time :))
DMBSJB18 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I have a feeling we are going to see edward 'redeemed' ... and that makes me sad, bc honestly, being drunk and high doesn't excuse cheating. Nope. I guess it made me not quite as mad at edward but still, there are consequences to every action, and the consequence to cheating in this case should be losing bella. Just my opinion tho, for what it's worth. But i trust you! You did redeem PtD edward in my eyes and i didn't think that would happen... so yeah... (:
SmillaGW chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Wow, with friends like that, who needs enemies
Sun5 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I hate asshole friends like that. He told them over and over again he was with Bella. And they dump some hooker on him while hes to wasted to tell the difference. You can't call people like that your friends. Just can't. Jerks.
3062301 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I love not sticking to schedules :) Anywho, saw the pic tease first and was soo scared that that was a preview of what he was doing after they broke up, this was bad enough but at least I knew it was coming. Freaking rockstars :( They make me sad. Great update, all depressing and whatnot ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
I'm still pissed at Edward, and being drunk/high is no excuse. *shrugs* Sorry, a friend was cheated on last year, so I'm a bit defensive when it comes to someone who that's happened to, lol. Loved it, though. I do feel for Edward though, I'm not that heartless.
frostedglaze chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
So who was the whore? Was she someone random, or a "friend" of the band? I hope she and everyone in Edward's little band get their asses kicked.
Seagull83 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
His friends are a bunch of dicks. I'm guessing the drugs the doctor was talking about in his system weren't what Edward thinks, someone roofied him. So he obviously didn't intend to be a cheating asshole but that doesn't excuse it. And Alice is a slut, at least she's not a fucking fashion pixie for once.
Arctic1 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Wow! What a bunch of douchbags! I'm glad he realizes that he really screwed up. After this chapter, I can't really say he's a bad guy, but he certainly is not excused or forgiven.
Paaameeelaaa chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
poor Edward he is lost!
thank you so much!
it was amazing!
see ya!
Fyrebyrd chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
What?...This is Friday's post?...Damnit!
Sarah Amin chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
should i feel sorry for him or proud of Bella for kicking his ass to the curb .. and what's with Alice being the band's bicycle ( no offence) .. Cant wait for your next chapter .. i'm really looking forward to more of this story .. Atleast he loves her & knows he fuc*ed it up ..
5,338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 316 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 336 .. Last Next »