Reviews for Glass House
namemeamy chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I'm reading with my hands half covering my face, afraid of what I'll find. My morbid curiosity is peaked! -A
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
OK, Liv, I have donned my 'big girl panties' and I am staying right here. *stomps foot* I can handle it ... I think ... *goes to the corner to cower with Rose Arcadia*

Oh, boy, did he fuck up BIG time! Now, you have definitely left us with many questions (which I know will eventually be answered): Are they married? Was this just a one-time thing? How deep is he into the alcohol and drugs? So many questions ... and, no answers ... yet.

OK, I'm heading over to the support group for some hugs and hand holding until Monday.

Thanks!

Sally
lovemi4alwyz chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Love love love love my Emmett. I kno u said u tell nothing but will it all be epov cuz a lil bpov wud be nice
lovemi4alwyz chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is why I follow u, bcuz its always so damn easy to get sucked into ur words thank u!
kellneriner chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
OMG I can already tell I'll be in love with this fic like how I am with PtD. Can't wait can't wait can't wait! So Edward the musician huh? UNF enough said.
kellneriner chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
NGHH HOT.
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Well, so far I'm still here. I sent you a PM earlier - :)

As always, I just love the way you write. I'm really looking forward to see where you take this. I just know the excesses of the rock star life have taken their toll on Edward and Bella - he has given himself over to the dark side, but still believes she will forgive him.

Kinda surprised it took four years for him to stumble - I would have thought he would be acclimated by now. Or maybe this isn't the first time...just hafta have more story to figure it all out!

Yeh, heartfail - but it's just so good! LOL

More! please
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Seems really interesting!
vickilouise chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Heartbreaking! Ack!
Popcycle17 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
*shuddering breath* Ouch! Beautifully written, my friend - you have real talent. 333
banshee69 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I can't wait to see how they got to this point 4 years later.

I agree, short chapters, but they are packing quite the punch. Awesome!

Eagerly awaiting for more.
debslmac chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Oh f*ck.. as if the first part wasn't enough.. O.o.O.O.o... *stocks up on boxes and boxes of big girll panties*.. xx - Monica
ImYours1901 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
that was short, like too short, but too much has happened and I guess this is where everything starts going bad. Just from these two chapters I can tell that this is going to be like a REALLY good fic and I can't wait for more!
DMBSJB18 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Is it bad that I am not hoping for a hea for E but i am for B... with someone else who won't cheat on her. I HATE cheating. It's a hard limit for me. You cheat and your done, imo.

But i love you and i love your writing. so I'm in... for a bit at least (
5,338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 336 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 .. Last Next »