Reviews for Glass House
eantl88 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
OMG...it's only the 1st chapter and I can already feel the deep angst coming. Can you at least tell me if it's HEA? Maybe I should wait until it's complete so I can read it all at once. :D
vivalarye chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Eeek. Scared for the angst, but this looks promising and I loved ptd. So I'm along for the ride!
AngelBCE chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Rose Arcadia rec'd and I'm so glad she did! Kleenex, check! Big girl panties, check! Alerts all on, check! Thank you so much for writing :) Sabrina E
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'm strapping in for the ride. Don't know if I'll make it to the end, but I'm gonna try. (Just please let me know if E or B dies; I can't read that, I just can't.)
Team Marylou chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hmmmmm...Bad timing... but I do love your gift of writing.

Take care and I guess I will wait for the fluffier fic. LOL
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Okay. I've been warned; I've got my big-girl panties on, my seat-belt fastened and I'm ready to ride! I can take angst and heartfail so long as I know when the next chapter is coming, and it looks like you've got that under control. Doesn't mean I won't bitch and moan at some points, but I'll stick with you anyway cuz that's what I do. Bring it on, bb!

BTYS
Beaverslap chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'm scared. But I'll give it a shot.
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
banshee69 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
My curiosity is up now. Can't wait to see where it goes.
jacndaniel chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
geez, that a/n just scared the shit outta me! but... since i am an angsthoor, freak i will read this story. i have a feeling that it is going to hurt so good. rip my heart out, baby... i'm begging you 3 jac
frenchkatie chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow! A great hot but with the warning I will continue. If its THAT story then it's art imitating life. Count me in. In need of some catharctic cleansing.
zanni1990 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
ummm... Thanks for the warning... and I am afraid to love this... but first chapter is hot and amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
im soooo ready for the ride bb!
LadyTx chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Well shit! I'm reading but i think I'm waiting until it's complete. I can even handle a non-HEA (if I have to) but sometimes my heart can't take the heartfail between updates. And this one sounds like it's gonna be a doozie. So, I'll see you later on the back side of this story. :)
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow! I love this so far. I'm an angsty gal but can't write it for shit. Love to read it. You have me so far. Moving on.
5,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 336 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 .. Last Next »