Reviews for Glass House
lola-pops chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
You are such an evil twat. I love you.
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
That wasn't the hard stuff?! & a surprise? What if after all this is done & we find there's not HEA or it didn't end right & an angry mob comes for you...don't you want to save yourself? ;) lol! That chapter was all the feels but so far not too bad...yet apparently. :/ can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
sheesh, not another flying unicorn zombie fic, I'm so sick of those!
mydelirium chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I'm a total whore when it comes to angst, I'm looking forward to reading more!

I hope there will be flying unicors, that would be so cool lol
SunflowerFran chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Wow, this chapter sure set the stage for what is to come. Edward really screwed yp, and it seems he thought Bella would be understanding...
It is going to be a wild ride
stratocastic1969 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
DamnLivie!
stomach is churning right now...remember...angstpussy...right fuckin'here!
this is gonna be a rough ass-ed ride huh...I'm sayin' I'm ready...but be understanding if
I wimp out on you ...okay?
I do appreciate the angle you're using here...I get it. Dancing on dangerous ground and I commend you for that. You got cojones my friend!
gonna go throw up and cry now ... lol
:P
jen
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
IM glad she left him ,too many women stay under the same situation
namemeamy chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I'm reading with my hands half covering my face, afraid of what I'll find. My morbid curiosity is peaked! -A
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
OK, Liv, I have donned my 'big girl panties' and I am staying right here. *stomps foot* I can handle it ... I think ... *goes to the corner to cower with Rose Arcadia*

Oh, boy, did he fuck up BIG time! Now, you have definitely left us with many questions (which I know will eventually be answered): Are they married? Was this just a one-time thing? How deep is he into the alcohol and drugs? So many questions ... and, no answers ... yet.

OK, I'm heading over to the support group for some hugs and hand holding until Monday.

Thanks!

Sally
lovemi4alwyz chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Love love love love my Emmett. I kno u said u tell nothing but will it all be epov cuz a lil bpov wud be nice
lovemi4alwyz chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is why I follow u, bcuz its always so damn easy to get sucked into ur words thank u!
kellneriner chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
OMG I can already tell I'll be in love with this fic like how I am with PtD. Can't wait can't wait can't wait! So Edward the musician huh? UNF enough said.
kellneriner chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
NGHH HOT.
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Well, so far I'm still here. I sent you a PM earlier - :)

As always, I just love the way you write. I'm really looking forward to see where you take this. I just know the excesses of the rock star life have taken their toll on Edward and Bella - he has given himself over to the dark side, but still believes she will forgive him.

Kinda surprised it took four years for him to stumble - I would have thought he would be acclimated by now. Or maybe this isn't the first time...just hafta have more story to figure it all out!

Yeh, heartfail - but it's just so good! LOL