Reviews for Glass House
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Intense. But it's just a story. ;) I might just wait until it's complete, but we'll see.
tsm0836 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I trust your writing and you have a way of pulling people apart making them hurt and do wrong things and putting it back together. Your stories are like lines and wrinkles on a face we don't always like them but they show our history good and bad. So I will hang on and read. Thank you.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
OK, Liv, I have been fairly warned ... And, I staying! I am such a glutton for angst. I will probably hate myself for continuing (but, never hate you), but I just can't not read this. Why? 'Cause, I love your stories.

Talk about starting with a bang. Just get that lemon in there right off the bat! You go, girl!

OK ... Bring it on! But, it's good to know that you will soothe our broken hearts when this is all over with some fluff :)

Thanks!
Sally
blueeyedcherry chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Holy hell was that a hot start.

I love angst. I love getting my heart ripped out. And I'm so here for this ride.

xoxo
19casey94 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh boy I'm scared, I love angst fics cuz they are major guilty pleasure for me. However I dwell and they tend to ruin my day but I always come back for more!. Promise to never yell at you, but I tend to yell at characters. I always hold onto the HEA promise, but no promise! No lol I actually like that, not saying I don't want E&B to be together at the end but in some fics the things that these two forgive eachother over is insane! So I like. Cheating?! I'm guessing that's going to be in this fic, cheating is major angst and makes me so upset but then again I can't put down a cheating fic. So yeah I have a feeling I'm going to love/hate this fic. I mean really what's the difference ;)
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'm in the mood for a good angst so I'm ready to see what you've got for me.
pfarrell chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'm in but shit, I hope I can hang on!
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I think I already feel my heart cracking...
mariga79 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I guess i'll have to stock up on kleenex then. can't to see where this goes
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Great so far... I love angst and heartfail, I have even enjoyed some stories with (gulp) character death, if it gets to be too much, you can be assured that I wouldn't leave a shitty review, I'll just click that little red x at the top of my page ;) can't wait to read more! Thanks for writing!
modernsafari chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...let the flailing, craziness begin! EEEP! So excited. And I love you moooooore! xox
HollBeth chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Fuck. Fuckfuckfuck! I'm so unsure...you promise nothing, I get that, but it sounds an awful fucking lot like no happy resolution to me. It sounds a lot like cheating and heartache and completely ruining all the goodness in yourself and all the goodness someone else saw in you. And that shit happens. I know it. I'm just not sure I want to torture the crap out of myself watching characters I care about and am invested in find no happy resolution. As much as your writing is phenomenal, I'm not sure I can mire myself in that much unhappy that never gets happy. I know, I'm assuming a lot, but that warning sounds ominous but clear. I just don't know, baby girl...you know I'm able to handle some angst and drama, but if there's at least a reasonable or better chance at redemption and happiness. If they go through hell and then stay there...I just don't know! *warring with myself* You beautiful authors and your torture fics, grrr! ;)
M474 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'm here babygirl and I'm excited for this! I know it's a killer, but I'm down. Let's do this
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I fuking LOVE ANGST! And heart fail. I'm on board all the way!
Star White chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Welcome back! So sounds like Edward is a musican in this one. Hmm FUN! Can't wait to read, Enjoyed your last one so I think I'll sit back and enjoy the ride. Twice a week you say? AWESOME! Completed? WOW, perfect! Looking forward to tomorrow! HUGS
5,241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 338 345 346 347 348 349 .. Last Next »