Reviews for Glass House
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I fuking LOVE ANGST! And heart fail. I'm on board all the way!
Star White chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Welcome back! So sounds like Edward is a musican in this one. Hmm FUN! Can't wait to read, Enjoyed your last one so I think I'll sit back and enjoy the ride. Twice a week you say? AWESOME! Completed? WOW, perfect! Looking forward to tomorrow! HUGS
stratocastic1969 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'm gonna hate myself for following this story aren't I? I'm the biggest f*ck'n pussy when it comes to angst...and yet here I am. lol...is that masochism? sadism? whatever...if it gets to be too much for me...I promise not to say anything bad ... you forewarned me and I'm jumping into the deep end anyway.

signed...
the angst wimp
jen
cabal22 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oookay I think? Love your stories so I'll jump in with both feet and hopefully won't drown ;)
jwsmom chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'm scared but I'm in.
Hitchy chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I feel like I need someone to hold me after that a/n. *puffs out cheeks* *lets out a slow breath* The chapter was hot, intense and set up more than I thought possible in under 1000 words. Good work. I'll be reading... and rec'ing to my bestie so we can hold eachother's hands through your updates.

H
licpa chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I'm a little scared but I'll give it a go. Thanks for the warning.
SusanQ chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
You've got my angst-lovin' attention. ;)
MissBell29 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my god. Im scared as hell right now. I dont think Ive ever read sth like this, with so many warnings LOL But I dont care. Great fics are hard to find, so Im sticking to this one even if you kill both E and B.

You could say Im nervous but enthusiastic :P

And I gotta say, no matter the angst, I would never drop a fic that starts with "I sunk into her, my tongue swept across the top of her breast" :P

Great work.
hursla chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Liv, thank you for the warning. I really want to read this story but I don't think I will be able to. Don't think I can handle heartfail right now. If there is no cheating and a HEA, I might be able to handle it lol. But I will sit patiently and wait for your fluffy story instead :-)
DreamerRoad chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I am warned, and I'll bail on the WIP and read when complete if I have to, but I'm secretly an angst adict... so bring it on. Thanks for the warning though - and the schedule - and letting us know this is a done deal already. :)
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
*grabs popcorn...again!*
anitabonita2413 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
All damn you had to go warn us and now I wants to see what this story is all about. I might have to wait until it's a few chapters in bc I'm not that patient when it's an angst fic. Since the story is complete, can you tell me how many chapters it will be?
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Awesome story line.
MaryKitty chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh fuck that authors note only makes me want to read it more but also run for the fucking hills at the same time. #scaredbutonboard
5,228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 338 345 346 347 348 349 Next »