Reviews for Glass House
carebear309 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Wow e, you are a douche. No sympathy for you from the start. Lol
jacndaniel chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
oh, Liv... you are ebil like the kitteh! i love you and i think i am going to love this. i'm sick, i know. and now i am hooked ;)
ecdreams chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
No idea where you'll go from here but I'm belted in and ready for the ride. Wow!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Edward seemed to be just as shocked as Emmett and Bella! Obviously, this is an out of character occurrence, which makes me wonder if he was drugged and set up!?
pappy73 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
okay, I'll stick with you on this..call me crazy but I love a good angst ride. Plus a douchy Edward,Eh who can resist that..lol..
I am hoping there is redemption though but oh well...you said no promises so here's to the bumpy ride..*cheers*
wheather79 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Ouch! I had a feeling Edward was going to cheat on her. :( I was surprised to see that it happened four years later and not in the early fame days. I can't wait to see where you take this. xo
ecdreams chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
And we're off! Wow! What an intense beginning. I'm in, baby!
MissSherrie chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
*Bounces in my chair chanting, "I want the flying unicorns, I want the flying unicorns!" then sits back and waits to see what comes on Monday.*

Cheers,
Sherrie
3062301 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Wow cheating already...ouch! How can this get worse! I can't stop thinking!
ReluctantRomantic chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Gah! So good. Where, oh where will it go from here? So many deliciously agonizing possibilities.

Thank you!
roxiegirl chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Cheaterward as I suspected. Famous rock star to boot and he fucked up. Love not knowing where this is going!
wheather79 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I am so intrigued and terrified at the same time! The last two lines are SO powerful -

I pressed my forehead against hers, our eyes locked, our hearts pounding against one another's chests. "I'll love you forever," I vowed, lowering my lips to hers.

It was the truest and most devastating thing I'd ever said.

I just know you're going to break my heart but I can already tell it will be worth it. xo
Seagull83 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
This is gonna be so fucking good. Bring on all the tough shit, I'm ready. And I cant wait for the first idiot who doesn't read ANs to have a go at you ;)
dreamzuvedward chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Thank you so much for the heads up A/N. normally heart fail like this is NOT my thing, but I really liked what you did with Practice to Deceive, and I'm curious to see where Glass House goes. For some reason, I can only handle infidelity in fics when it's right up front. No chance to really bond with the characters yet. So I'm along for the ride! PS, do you twitter? I'm same name over there as here.
2muchtrouble chapter 2 . 8/10/2012