Reviews for Glass House
MissSherrie chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
*Bounces in my chair chanting, "I want the flying unicorns, I want the flying unicorns!" then sits back and waits to see what comes on Monday.*

Cheers,
Sherrie
3062301 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Wow cheating already...ouch! How can this get worse! I can't stop thinking!
ReluctantRomantic chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Gah! So good. Where, oh where will it go from here? So many deliciously agonizing possibilities.

Thank you!
roxiegirl chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Cheaterward as I suspected. Famous rock star to boot and he fucked up. Love not knowing where this is going!
wheather79 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I am so intrigued and terrified at the same time! The last two lines are SO powerful -

I pressed my forehead against hers, our eyes locked, our hearts pounding against one another's chests. "I'll love you forever," I vowed, lowering my lips to hers.

It was the truest and most devastating thing I'd ever said.

I just know you're going to break my heart but I can already tell it will be worth it. xo
Seagull83 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
This is gonna be so fucking good. Bring on all the tough shit, I'm ready. And I cant wait for the first idiot who doesn't read ANs to have a go at you ;)
dreamzuvedward chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Thank you so much for the heads up A/N. normally heart fail like this is NOT my thing, but I really liked what you did with Practice to Deceive, and I'm curious to see where Glass House goes. For some reason, I can only handle infidelity in fics when it's right up front. No chance to really bond with the characters yet. So I'm along for the ride! PS, do you twitter? I'm same name over there as here.
2muchtrouble chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Wow.
SueVain chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Gah! and I am still here
HollBeth chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I was waiting for the cheating. And I'm glad "she" is nameless at this point. So if the cheating isn't the heartfail, I can only imagine what's to come...

And I won't lie, I was kind of hoping this wasn't going to be an "Edward is the bad guy" thing...but since this is a "Glass House," perhaps Bella will step up (down) and get low, too. Fair is fair...guys aren't always the only assholes.
jwsmom chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Oooof. Ok, still here.
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
You don't believe in drawing things out, do you? Shit went from bad to worse just in this chapter. (And don't think I didn't notice that you didn't answer my question, missy. You're gonna be dealing with a snotsobbing muggle if one of them dies.)
cejsmom chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
kinda glad I've already read this cuz otherwise I'd be on the floor right now. I still might be there. awesome just awesome!
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Oh gawd woman, I am going to need a bottle of SoCo for every chapter. I will need a new liver by the time this is done.
teamedwardalways chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Talk about a punch...bumpy road is an understatement. But I'm still here, all in not going anywhere. As much as I wanna punch Edward in the junk I can't for some reason my heart breaks for him as well. Weird? So until Monday then, right?
5,338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 338 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 .. Last Next »