Reviews for Glass House
PreciousJuls chapter 24 . 5/12/2014
Wow, just wow. I knew that was bound to happen. How can it not. Soooo sad!
PreciousJuls chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
You are too funny with these blank chapters :). But I get it. Edward is completely numb. How sad
PreciousJuls chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
Please tell me karma takes a big chunk out of Alice's ass.
PreciousJuls chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
Lol. This chapter made me laugh. I would have been so pissed off if this was the only update :))
ela chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Thank you,this was so good!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 26 . 4/20/2014
I have tried to read and have stopped this story forever. I finally decided to just go for it. I love all if your stories, but this had my stomach in knots...just as much as Glycerine which I read as a WIP. No way, could I have read this fic as a WIP. I am such an angst woos!

Another great story!
laineylane03 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Loved this one I'm not going to lie, I bailed around 21 and read the last chapter xD I had too! The pain they were in was too much...and I thought that something else was going to happen that gave me total heart fail so I peeked . It was an amazing ride though and I thank you for that .
edla chapter 26 . 4/12/2014
Love it
LizzyBoo7 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
loved it!
Sophia sophia chapter 26 . 3/13/2014
So good! I cried on both readings of this chapter. Very bitter sweet & beautiful.
TheGreenPanther chapter 26 . 3/4/2014
Okay, so I love your stories, but was going to skip this one, due to the subject matter (├╝ber sad). Well, I started reading and just couldn't stop. I'm glad I did. :0)
twiaunt35 chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
I loved your story! It was heartbreaking to see Edward and Bella go through all those things to come out stronger in the end. At least Charlie got to see his little girl get married before he passed away. Don't pay attention to the negative comments, you did one hell of a job! Thank-you! :-)
alli62 chapter 26 . 2/7/2014
I just read it straight through. I don't know how come after Glycerine, I just didn't read all of your stuff. Shame on me.

It's so freaking good. And I cried. And I worried.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
amberkey chapter 26 . 2/4/2014
So much love for this awesome story!
LaPumuckl chapter 26 . 2/4/2014
You had me worried a lot through out this story! It was fucking intense and especially the last 5 chapters were hard to read...

I'm glad I only found it as a complete, because as a WIP I would have gone crazy...
5,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »