Reviews for Glass House
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 3/26
Your responses to those hateful anon/guest reviewers were spot on. They can't even face you using their names, but hide behind a wall. How insecure and ignorant is that?! Screw 'em. :P FFN needs to do away with anon/guest reviews, as I've been saying for years. YEARS! So many wonderful writers have left, great stories pulled, because of them spewing insignificant venom. GRRR! And it's still going on! Just the other night another author and friends were terribly upset because of nasty reviewer "jk." Here it is March 2016 and bullying is still alive and well. That's just sick.
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 3/26
Damn...this is so bad. If someone doesn't find him, he is a goner.
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 3/26
Bella needs to get her little tail to Seattle and rescue Edward before the drugs take him totally under.
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 3/26
Shit. The boy needs to lay off the damn drugs before they kill him. And he had to be talking with Bella at some point to know where she now lives. He is so out of it.
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 3/26
Great chapter! The hurt and inner turmoil finally erupt from Bella. She knows the truth! She's struggling with the truth.
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 3/26
YEA! Edward finally found out the truth about "that" night, and told Alice exactly what she is. What a desperate skank!
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 3/26
More lost time. More of no Bella in his life. More mind numbing pills and booze. More nothing.
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 3/26
Finally Bella admits she misses Edward, and may have messed up by not talking with him.
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 3/26
One time he messed up. ONE! Not a string of ho's, not a continuous line. ONE. Give him another chance, dammit.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 3/26
You certainly have one hellacious group of women backing you up on this story!

The fan who left Bella the magazine and note hit the nail on the head. Too bad she wouldn't listen to reason and put both her and Edward out of their miseries, go to him, make him beg, then work on repairing their relationship. It was time. Enough time had lapsed and they had both hurt more than their share. But she's a stubborn one. I totally understand the hurt but it was time to forgive and work on "them."
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 3/26
Did Bella honestly think Emmett wouldn't cover for Edward? As much as they are all friends, he would cover to keep her from hurting, and I can understand that. But he would also cover for Edward, as in bro's before ho's. Emmett walked the sword's edge.
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 3/26
I don't think men have it in them to realize the hurt they inflict on us when they screw someone else. Doing that is so much more than just breaking a trust or getting caught, even though some have told me that one of the thrills is getting away with it. Frickin' stupid attitudes. Even in Edward's case it was due to being blacked out with all the drugs and alcohol he should have known it would happen, especially with the rest of the band screwing anything that didn't move fast enough. And Alice is the band h00r? And not like Bella? What a beotch.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 3/25
Oh, crap...
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 3/25
I heed your warning, but I'm still going to read this story! Several on fb have been talking about this one, saying it is very angsty and to have tissues at hand. I'm ready!

Schmexy times in this first chapter! But the last sentence set the tone.
CSG chapter 26 . 3/25
I made it. *falls to the floor in a heap of tissues * I usually don't read stories like this,but I just had to do it. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
5,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »