Reviews for This Is The End, If You Want It
Very nice beginning. I like how you acknowledged how wrong it was of Aang to force a kiss on Katara with no regard to her feelings, with Zuko keeping to himself instead of doing the same
Kslamm chapter 2 . 1/14
Love this story! Please continue!
Please please please continue this you have really intriguing perceptions of all the characters and I want to see more! Amazing!
cyathula chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was absolutely beautiful, you have a gift for writing in an almost dreamlike way. My only complaint is that Zuko seems really flayed of a lot of his masculinity... Still, this is a lovely story, I wish you luck in dealing with Real Life, and I look forward to an update!
don't feed the models chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
You write them so wonderfully. I loved it, loves the whole subtle romance going on. So far we've only seen how zuko's felt but I'm excited to see katara's side of things. I loved toph and aang btw. Anyway, I look forward to your update :)
Boogum chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Ahh, a Toph/Aang interlude. Poor Aang. I can't help but feel for him, even as I want to shake him and say "Katara is a person, you dolt. You just can't 'claim her."

Toph, as usual, is a riot. I love her. And I did enjoy reading this. Alas, it's almost 1am here, so this review is going to be short. Looking forward to reading more!
Boogum chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I like your wily Zutarian ways.

This is lovely. Beautifully written, and just so tender and real and ahhh. I'm floundering in feels.

/"I'm sorry for bothering you," Zuko says, "but you kind of looked like you needed to be bothered."/

I really liked this line. It's just so ... I don't know (y u fail me eloquence?), but yeah. I liked this line. Very much so. Also loved this chapter. The hug was wonderful, the almost kiss was making my inner fangirl cheer, and I like that you write Zuko and Katara as having this nice, comfortable relationship that is still a bit awkward (because they are still getting to know each other, and it isn't easy to just open up to people or to know the exact words to say to someone who is upset).
meg chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Please please please PLEASE update! This is one of my favorite zutara fics!
scorchedtrees chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
This is really good! You portray the characters so well. :)
xxgabigailxx chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Asdfghjkly I love your writing style and I like the contrast between Aang and Toph's view of the developing "friendship" between Zuko and Katara.
Kainaku chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
"Suki is too fucking badass to be jealous of." This line is why I put a follow on this.

Keep on with your wily Zutarian ways. They are fabulous. I love the tone you have in your writing.
emletish chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
So this is just a wonderful, delicious, brillaint fic so far! I love it! I have only just stumbled across it - but now I just want more!

Your writing is so engaging and intruiging! I especially love Aang's confusion when Katara is not being the saint!katara that he requires her to be. I like Toph's badassery.

I like that Zuko has to think GOOD IDEA? - BAD IDEA? to himself. lawd this made me chortle because it is so right! Zuko needs to do this before every decision!

anyway this was a great read and I can't wait for more!
The Summer Breeze chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Just stumbled upon this story and I love it! You are doing a great job of detailing everyone's feelings and I liked how you showed the progression of their relationship through Aang and Toph's perspective. Can't wait to read more!
462472575745ytryeu chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
This is excellent. I really can't wait until you update next.
arysani chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This is sweet - it's just the right amount of feelings that don't completely dissolve into smut. Not that I'm saying that's bad (sometimes it's very, very good), but it's nice to be reminded that despite what we may think of them, they're just *kids* and sometimes they don't immediately jump each other when they figure it out - sometimes they take their time, roll the idea around in their minds a little, and do silly things, like splash each other with dishwater.