Reviews for PolarCovalent Bonding
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Great! So sweet! I really like this!
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Totally love that. to bad this story doesn't count for science credits in high school lol I hate my science
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
OOOOOOOO LOVE IT!
u r awesome chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Aw! This story was cute and smart. I loved BB's description of their friendship. The ending was good too! Great job! Your writing was fantastic. Keep up the awesome writing and good luck.

u r awesome
FrivolousFlare chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Correction: When two atoms of different electronegativities share one or more electron pairs, so the electron cloud remains slightly shifted to the more electronegative atom.

That is what A-level Chemistry does to a person... :/

Other than that, cute :) Looooooooved it!

Keep Writing!
The Cretin chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Well this was cute...CURSE YOU TO A THOUSAND RAINDROPS FOR MAKING USE THAT WORD!...I don't do cute (snorts)...LOL. Great story Wolfgirl. I really like how you came up with this in that is explains their differences and yet their chemistry is solidified not only by their differences but by their similarities as well. Hope to re more soon. Keep rockin
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Yaaaay! Fluff! I have a new appreciation of it nowadays. :)
Love it! Chemostry's one of the few things I'm actually good at, other than spelling and writing.
Great job! :D
Larkae chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So I should be studying for chemistry an figured this was the next best thing. So cute I love how raven was making an effort to ignore BB. Loved the story I'll for sure check out your fluff war!
wolfhead chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hehe... oh Beast Boy, I'm surprised Raven didn't throw him out a window for daring to manhandle her precious books. xD
Rhett-TheBratPrince chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
very good story har)
I very much liked how Beastboy had a smart moment;)
can't wait til tomorrow!