Reviews for The Case of the Creature Kidnappings
Brookieb06 chapter 30 . 5/7
this is just amazing thank you
Brookieb06 chapter 30 . 5/7
this was the most unique Dramione fanfiction I have ever read. I waited until the end to review, it was hard but I made it. I love how you create a world of your own and you added the Greek gods and their role in the story it was amazing I loved it thank you for writing this little piece of treasure here. you just never failed to get me on the edge of my seat. and I knew that ethos would shoot them with the arrow and it wouldn't do anything because they were already in love he had already told them that they were in love
tennisdiva15 chapter 28 . 5/1
hahahahaha i love eros :)
tennisdiva15 chapter 18 . 4/30
hahahahahaha i knew it! i knew earl was cupid haha
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 32 . 3/27
the gods and godesses were random and way extra in my opinion, but i also dont like cross overs so who am I to judge really. otherwise this is phanomonal. wonderful job! thanks for creating this masterpiece and sharing with us!
Leilla Phantomhive chapter 19 . 3/27
This story makes me grin like an idiot
Leilla Phantomhive chapter 11 . 3/27
I'm really liking Earl and his scene with that girl, he's the best match maker I've stumbled so far
Zagadska chapter 30 . 3/21
Great read! That twist on the Department of Control and Regulation of Magical Creatures is something I've never thought or imagined. Thank you for sharing this. Real late to the party and whatnot, but I'm quite happy I found it.
Draco sounds like a Herondale, maybe Jace.
Sissysbuddy chapter 14 . 12/21/2017
Ohmyword. What if Kate was Earls wife?! Also, lovin this story!
danydanybb chapter 31 . 11/20/2017
Loved the story! Its so perfect! :)
HoliCatamoli chapter 32 . 10/15/2017
It was a good story and not at all cliche.

If there was something that leaves to be desired, it is the development of Hermione and Draco's relationship. I would have preferred them stay as partners and friends even though I am an insane Dramione shipper. I just wasn't feeling it, you know? I feel like Hermione got the short end of everything. She forgives way too easily, and Draco was the same arse all throughout. He never apologized, never lowered his pride, and I don't think he learned a goddamn thing. It was Hermione who always has to cave in. I feel like they never really resolved their other issues. "I love you" is not always enough and it does not make everything okay.

And what's the deal with Demeter? That bit was so random and I thought it will have more implications in the story.
SUSHI chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
Yea Im Earl.. they just haven't realized it *sighs
life-meh chapter 10 . 9/27/2017
I freaking love Earl. He just makes everything better
MomoPeachFlower chapter 32 . 8/30/2017
I am so in love with this story! Never been a real big shipper of these two but this story has me craving more!
1,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »