Reviews for The Case of the Creature Kidnappings
DragonsConstellation chapter 32 . 4/24
I enjoyed the story, it was a good read after some angsty fics. :)
aethlab chapter 11 . 3/28
I'm quite awed by Earl. It feels like he's one of us fangirls, who has the liberty to interfere any time he wants to. Plus the added bonus of being mysteriously essential to the plot.
So orginal! I love it Amazing work
Smokezombie96 chapter 12 . 3/17
This chapter brought me to tears.
Dracenxamethyst chapter 30 . 2/16
Hahaha that was an awesome ending to this chapter . Loved the story.
I can't read any more of this. Forced lust is a prelude to rape which is non-consensual sex, sex that the couple did not actually desire to initiate. Eros, therefore, is a rapist. No thank you.
Ah, so Eros is a sniveling coward as well as a manipulative bastard. Nice.
18 more chapters of that bloody stupid reptile? Ugh. Why didn't they leave him with the centaurs? Let him fuck with their lives a while and leave Draco and Hermione alone.
Why don't they give the stupid annoying lizard to the centaurs? I hope "Earl" leaves soon or I'll have to stop reading. He's that fucking annoying.
So Draco disrespects Hermione's logical interest in her subject, foists all the paperwork off on her, expects her to put up with his diaper-rash temper, and since Hermione has obviously misplaced her backbone, self-respect, and common sense, lets him get away with it because he has a pretty face.

Nice.
surani.mabe chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
Great story and good plot. It needs another round of editing but overall good pace, plot and enjoyed the story immensely!
viv-heart chapter 32 . 11/25/2016
This was quite the funny mess. I liked your portrayal of Draco and Narcissa.
What happened to Lucius?
Nice story :)
AutumnDragons chapter 32 . 10/22/2016
Great Story!
KrystynaK chapter 32 . 10/10/2016
Let me preface this by saying I don't like stories that could go against canon... and I really enjoyed this! I'd love to see more of Draco's evolution from DH to now from your perspective :)
TsukiRoze chapter 18 . 7/23/2016
If Earl is Eros, rather than Cupid, then Artemis is actually Diana.
1,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »