Reviews for The Case of the Creature Kidnappings
DutchScorRosefan chapter 1 . 8/28
Draco and his mum, hilarious. You picture this formidable not to be joked with Auror. And then don’t forget your stakes, hilarious. I can just picture his face when she interrupted him being all badass.
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 32 . 8/10
lovely fic! unique and not overwhelmingly dramatic (or at least the drama isnt too drawn out like most dramione fics tend to do), plus the humor is just right. wish draco learned to be less of an asshole though.
and most of all, it was interesting to see the wizarding world interacting and being involved with the drama of greek gods.

i'd say a lot more if i didnt read this entire thing in one go, my eyes are hella exhausted and i might be needing some sleep

anyway, thanks for the awesome ride. keep writing!

ps: you keep misspelling 'thorough' and often use 'through' instead (and you really mean 'thorough'). there are also a few redundant words in some paragraphs but they're pretty easy to overlook if you're not nitpicky.
im a little bit disappointed on how hermione didnt push him sooner (on the last paragraph) but oh well ~ cant wait to read on the next chapter. :)
pixelbun1 chapter 31 . 7/20
very cute.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 30 . 7/9
Loved the story! Good job!
Alina Marie chapter 32 . 7/7
I loved it! So good) I was smiling and laughing while imagining Draco and Hermione in this situations))
GwendyMary chapter 31 . 6/12
You're the best!
HPforever2018-3 chapter 32 . 6/10
This story was totally over the top. In the best possible way. Funny and serious. So entertaining. Lara Croft and James Bond meets Harry Potter!

I really enjoyed reading it. A bit sad about the sequel being on hiatus.
ynvellius chapter 9 . 6/8
JSJWJEE I LOVE EARL
Brookieb06 chapter 30 . 5/7
this is just amazing thank you
Brookieb06 chapter 30 . 5/7
this was the most unique Dramione fanfiction I have ever read. I waited until the end to review, it was hard but I made it. I love how you create a world of your own and you added the Greek gods and their role in the story it was amazing I loved it thank you for writing this little piece of treasure here. you just never failed to get me on the edge of my seat. and I knew that ethos would shoot them with the arrow and it wouldn't do anything because they were already in love he had already told them that they were in love
tennisdiva15 chapter 28 . 5/1
hahahahaha i love eros :)
tennisdiva15 chapter 18 . 4/30
hahahahahaha i knew it! i knew earl was cupid haha
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 32 . 3/27
the gods and godesses were random and way extra in my opinion, but i also dont like cross overs so who am I to judge really. otherwise this is phanomonal. wonderful job! thanks for creating this masterpiece and sharing with us!
Leilla Phantomhive chapter 19 . 3/27
This story makes me grin like an idiot
1,179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »