Reviews for The Case of the Creature Kidnappings
Hilarious! :)

Enjoyed rereading it.

Question: When that new Auror recruit treated Malfoy to dinner to apologize for hitting him and when Earl answered for Malfoy, why didn't she seem fazed by a talking lizard?
Why didn't he show up at Harry's office before?

He's been on jobs alone before, and Hermione has fretted before, right?

Where did she go then? To Narcissa?
OMG! Let me tell you, I've been on the hunt for a good Dramione fanfic after reading "Isolation" by Bex Chan and after reading her fanfic, my expectations are quite high and I haven't found a good fanfic that comes quite close, aside from "The Fallout" by Sage, both of their Draco's are really well portrayed and after skimming your fanfic, it's safe to say I will love your fanfic :) it looks promising, and I noticed it had a sequel! That makes it even better! I look forward to your story
Theatre chapter 30 . 2/21
I LOVE THIS!
It's so well written and beautiful and thank you so much for not making it all about the sex, and all of them having character development, and so many other things!
Please keeping writing!
sxph.ii chapter 32 . 2/20
Hi Frosty, this is just a little note to say that your stories were absolutely amazing! I couldn't stop reading them and I totally ship Dramione so this was a dream come true. You are a wonderful writer and if you carry on like this you will go places in the future! We'll done!
BlueDorid chapter 32 . 1/29
Snarky, irreverent, and hilarious! Kinda like Nancy Drew meets Thursday Next. I really enjoyed Draco and Hermione's partner relationship. Can't wait to start eating the sequel. Thanks for writing!
Nikki Pond chapter 6 . 1/27
I laugh prettty hard the whole gay thing
LeVaire chapter 31 . 12/29/2014
That was brilliant! Loved the story and the characters. Almost laughed out loud in public at certain parts. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Darrzie chapter 30 . 12/20/2014
Thank you for this story! It was hilarious and entertaining, a job well done!
fantaskie chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
I wonder why you don't put this story under the adventure genre? It was really good, and I enjoyed the adventures these two partners go on, and the development of their feelings for each other was really very believable. I wondered how you were going to develop it convincingly when they were supposed to have worked together for five years without getting in the least bit romantically involved. You worked it out incredibly well!

Thank you so much for such a fun read. I loved the humour as well - sent me guffawing quite often! ))

best regards,
fantaskie
cztelnik chapter 32 . 11/22/2014
Loved it! Totally G rated but still brought on all the mushy warm feelings. I like your version of a wolverinish Draco
Ellae chapter 30 . 11/14/2014
Those golden panties gleaming in the sun as she chases his little pegasus... Eros is utterly in heaven.
Ellae chapter 29 . 11/14/2014
Finally! Haha I can perfectly imagine Draco flat on his back, fantasizing, stunned that she abruptly leaves. A note though *you say he's sprawled on the floor but she pulls him from the sofa
Ellae chapter 28 . 11/14/2014
What if the entire Kate debacle was just Eros leading up to this moment. Likely.
Ellae chapter 27 . 11/14/2014
Please make it M. Or an optional side-story. Eros worked so hard!
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »