Reviews for The Case of the Creature Kidnappings
TsukiRoze chapter 18 . 7/23
If Earl is Eros, rather than Cupid, then Artemis is actually Diana.
MelodyDaughterOfHecate chapter 18 . 7/8
eros and artemis but last chapter he was with psyche ?
By far one of the best written fics I have ever read. Thank you!
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 6 . 4/7
I really like your author's notes. They always have some humor in them.
DragonReader99 chapter 32 . 3/3
This was beyond amazing! Honestly, this is probably one of the best written fics I've read in a while! You really balanced the plot well, and I didn't get bored!
Fucking hell! This is bloody brilliant!
fatima chapter 32 . 12/30/2015
Narcissa is great.
SlytherinEmo chapter 32 . 11/16/2015
I loved it! Great job :)
Xiaou Nem chapter 31 . 10/29/2015
Hilarious! Wow. Thank you for writing. This was well written and well thought through from beginning til the end. The coffee making woman as a running gag, with the punch line "origin story" in the end was magnificent. Thank you.
SJ chapter 31 . 10/19/2015
omg! i just loved your story! it kept me wanting to read more and more! i love how you made it feel like the real characters! just loved it all! and omg bravo at having things from the beginning that seemed unimportant become a big deal in the end! it just all tied in soo well! and the gods...damn i was just dying trying to figure out who earl was! damn you are good! that was just awesome! hahaha

just a minor thing i wud respectfully criticise about the story...just after the poor animals were killed in the fire, u hinted that it was the female centaur hermione spoke with and put the trace on after putting a tracking spell on the male centaurs just in case one of them got captured...soo why go through all the trouble of putting a trace if it wasnt important? the trace wasnt used to find kate or the animals, and if it was the female from that herd then why wudnt hermione have known about it?

ok back to the good stuff! hahaha aaah so happy ur making a sequel! it really bugs me when its the end of the story that hermione and draco get together, but then we never get to see them in the relationship! so i cant wait to read the sequel and see how they are as a couple! :D and the ending with that little horse and hermione running after it, adorable, made me swoon when draco is all 'hellz no, no one else gets to see u like that!' hahahaha i even fantasized that at their wedding, eros and psyche show up and attend _ i even imagined that psyche wud sneak back to hermione b4 she walks down the isle and cast a spell to make her glow and just add a godly glow to her. aaahahaha sorry im getting ahead of myself!

loved the story! deff going to be one i read over n over again for sure :) thank you for writing it!

take care!
happiness8000 chapter 31 . 9/17/2015
Thank you I adored this story. I loved the complete madness that was written with relish.
1,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »