Reviews for The Case of the Creature Kidnappings
Honestly don't you two read chapter 30 . 7/9
Loved the story! Good job!
Alina Marie chapter 32 . 7/7
I loved it! So good) I was smiling and laughing while imagining Draco and Hermione in this situations))
GwendyMary chapter 31 . 6/12
You're the best!
HPforever2018-3 chapter 32 . 6/10
This story was totally over the top. In the best possible way. Funny and serious. So entertaining. Lara Croft and James Bond meets Harry Potter!

I really enjoyed reading it. A bit sad about the sequel being on hiatus.
ynvellius chapter 9 . 6/8
JSJWJEE I LOVE EARL
Brookieb06 chapter 30 . 5/7
this is just amazing thank you
Brookieb06 chapter 30 . 5/7
this was the most unique Dramione fanfiction I have ever read. I waited until the end to review, it was hard but I made it. I love how you create a world of your own and you added the Greek gods and their role in the story it was amazing I loved it thank you for writing this little piece of treasure here. you just never failed to get me on the edge of my seat. and I knew that ethos would shoot them with the arrow and it wouldn't do anything because they were already in love he had already told them that they were in love
tennisdiva15 chapter 28 . 5/1
hahahahaha i love eros :)
tennisdiva15 chapter 18 . 4/30
hahahahahaha i knew it! i knew earl was cupid haha
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 32 . 3/27
the gods and godesses were random and way extra in my opinion, but i also dont like cross overs so who am I to judge really. otherwise this is phanomonal. wonderful job! thanks for creating this masterpiece and sharing with us!
Leilla Phantomhive chapter 19 . 3/27
This story makes me grin like an idiot
Leilla Phantomhive chapter 11 . 3/27
I'm really liking Earl and his scene with that girl, he's the best match maker I've stumbled so far
Zagadska chapter 30 . 3/21
Great read! That twist on the Department of Control and Regulation of Magical Creatures is something I've never thought or imagined. Thank you for sharing this. Real late to the party and whatnot, but I'm quite happy I found it.
Draco sounds like a Herondale, maybe Jace.
Sissysbuddy chapter 14 . 12/21/2017
Ohmyword. What if Kate was Earls wife?! Also, lovin this story!
1,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »