Reviews for The Case of the Creature Kidnappings
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 32 . 5/28
I really loved this story :) good job on writing it :) :)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 4/23
Interesting
Lady-Rubens chapter 30 . 4/16
That was a great, great story, and what I enjoyed most about it, was the humour. I actually caught myself laughing a lot while reading TCotCK! My favourite character was, obviously, the moody, whining, sarcastic, but also witty and caring, one and only Draco Malfoy. I liked your story a lot.
Nico Do Angelo chapter 21 . 4/7
It's nice to see the Harry Potter world branching out a bit; like adding Greek gods and ancient quarrles to the mix.
Nico Do Angelo chapter 16 . 4/7
Ah, Earl and his little games. Eros is really a mischeivious god, don't you think?
Hilarious! :)

Enjoyed rereading it.

Question: When that new Auror recruit treated Malfoy to dinner to apologize for hitting him and when Earl answered for Malfoy, why didn't she seem fazed by a talking lizard?
Why didn't he show up at Harry's office before?

He's been on jobs alone before, and Hermione has fretted before, right?

Where did she go then? To Narcissa?
OMG! Let me tell you, I've been on the hunt for a good Dramione fanfic after reading "Isolation" by Bex Chan and after reading her fanfic, my expectations are quite high and I haven't found a good fanfic that comes quite close, aside from "The Fallout" by Sage, both of their Draco's are really well portrayed and after skimming your fanfic, it's safe to say I will love your fanfic :) it looks promising, and I noticed it had a sequel! That makes it even better! I look forward to your story
Theatre chapter 30 . 2/21
I LOVE THIS!
It's so well written and beautiful and thank you so much for not making it all about the sex, and all of them having character development, and so many other things!
Please keeping writing!
sxph.ii chapter 32 . 2/20
Hi Frosty, this is just a little note to say that your stories were absolutely amazing! I couldn't stop reading them and I totally ship Dramione so this was a dream come true. You are a wonderful writer and if you carry on like this you will go places in the future! We'll done!
BlueDorid chapter 32 . 1/29
Snarky, irreverent, and hilarious! Kinda like Nancy Drew meets Thursday Next. I really enjoyed Draco and Hermione's partner relationship. Can't wait to start eating the sequel. Thanks for writing!
Nikki Pond chapter 6 . 1/27
I laugh prettty hard the whole gay thing
LeVaire chapter 31 . 12/29/2014
That was brilliant! Loved the story and the characters. Almost laughed out loud in public at certain parts. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Darrzie chapter 30 . 12/20/2014
Thank you for this story! It was hilarious and entertaining, a job well done!
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »