Reviews for The Case of the Creature Kidnappings
HoliCatamoli chapter 32 . 10/15
It was a good story and not at all cliche.

If there was something that leaves to be desired, it is the development of Hermione and Draco's relationship. I would have preferred them stay as partners and friends even though I am an insane Dramione shipper. I just wasn't feeling it, you know? I feel like Hermione got the short end of everything. She forgives way too easily, and Draco was the same arse all throughout. He never apologized, never lowered his pride, and I don't think he learned a goddamn thing. It was Hermione who always has to cave in. I feel like they never really resolved their other issues. "I love you" is not always enough and it does not make everything okay.

And what's the deal with Demeter? That bit was so random and I thought it will have more implications in the story.
SUSHI chapter 10 . 9/28
Yea Im Earl.. they just haven't realized it *sighs
eloisecate chapter 10 . 9/27
I freaking love Earl. He just makes everything better
MomoPeachFlower chapter 32 . 8/30
I am so in love with this story! Never been a real big shipper of these two but this story has me craving more!
nancysolomon.ns chapter 32 . 8/25
Can I*
nancysolomon.ns chapter 32 . 8/25
Can u please buy this book somewhere? It's so good that I can't stop rereading it!
Awesome Story! Loved it!
dramione1603 chapter 15 . 8/13
Im a bit confused on the gods things. I am very familiar with Greek and Roman mythology and have competed for my school for it. I am just wondering: is Eros' wife Psyche? If I'm recalling the myth correctly, they never married. And Artemis just comes in because she wants her stag, right? The same stag that was in Hercules' labors? Thanks!
MotekElm chapter 32 . 8/2
fantastic story. adventure, violence, romance, implicit sexual situations. showing up as T on my screen but should be M (which is a good thing). great fic!
SkyeMoor chapter 29 . 7/24
Lol. loving the idea of Draco being a malevolent spirit. so like him.
SkyeMoor chapter 21 . 7/21
*snickers* wow, someone finally found a job big enough that Harry doesn't have time to pointlessly investigate malfoy!
SkyeMoor chapter 17 . 7/21
Zeus? Really?
Gods, yes, but Zeus? Man, he really is annoying.
SkyeMoor chapter 5 . 7/20
Okay, you've officially made Harry cool. Which is good, because I often want to bash him over the head with the nearest blunt instrument.

Also, Hermione and Draco work well together, and you really make that apparent here.
SkyeMoor chapter 4 . 7/20
Harry is a good, if affably dumb friend. He realizes he needs to actually keep an eye on Hermione.

... unlike Ron, who continues to be an idiot.
HersheyKiss chapter 10 . 7/4