Reviews for The Shinobi Test: The Shikamaru Solution
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Shikamaru, you clever bastard. I am beginning to like this darker side of Naruto, I certainly hope you have more of these to come, and I thank you for the good read.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I really like Shikamaru's solution to the Wave contry's problem.
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
quite good
Zarosian chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Ahaha thats actually pretty smart, using corporate politics and such. I especially like the way how the leaf were portrayed, as a proper shinobi village should.
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
an interesting spin on the story

keep up the good work :)
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I LOVE THE LAST LINE!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Oh Sasu... *shook head* If only you know...

Shikamaru is GENIUS!

His plan is smoothly!

Honestly... It's Awesome!
frytrix chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Good one-shot story.
I will like to point out that you gave zabuza wrong rank tough, he is an A rank missing nin if my information resources are correct.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Hahaha, oh this is hilarious and more than a bit brilliant.

Well played.
nomad chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I really like your stories . Sometimes naruto is overrated .
Hektols chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Very clever plan, Shikamaru not only saved Wave but gave Konoha and Fire Country another income source.

It's a bit sad that Gato didn't respond for his crimes, it would have been easy to send him a warning that Wave now had a very important associate that would retaliate if he tried to do anything to them. Gato would ignore it just to find out that the associate was a whole ninja village before being killed.
Leo-Novum chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
But it did happen! Cheer up, Naruto. It sometimes pays to be smart.
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Heh, cute.
10/10
rebecca chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nice job with the original storyline!
Wyrd42 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I love your answer to how Shikamaru would have handled Wave. It is a variant I haven't seen, though a few others have put up some radical takes on the arc of their own.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »