Reviews for Time to Lead
FinchelFan728 chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
I loved the White House wedding!
FinchelFan728 chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
I loved what Stanley told Josh.
FinchelFan728 chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
I love how good Josh is with Miranda :)
FinchelFan728 chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
I loved Helen's thoughts about Josh.
FinchelFan728 chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
I loved the Santos speech :)
FinchelFan728 chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
I love how they both got involved!
FinchelFan728 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
I loved how Josh discovered Santos! Hope he leaves Hoynes soon.
RealSorkinFan chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Aaron Sorkin stopped writing the West Wing after season 4. You have a problem with what happened after that than be annoyed (all though they still did a great job!) with John Wells and Lawrence o'donnell. Other writers after Sorkin left include Bradley Whitford (Josh Lyman) and Eli Attie (House).
thorteso chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I absolutely loved this story! What a great way to rewrite their separation and then going to work with Santos. I also loved seeing more of Miranda, she was so adorable and it was a great storyline for Josh.

Thanks for sharing this story!
Gillian Deverone chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
A truly wonderful story and ending. I didn't see the baby coming and it took me a minute after I was done to realize what Jed asked Donna. If they ever do a WW movie, I better see a pic of Josh and Donna's wedding prominently displayed somewhere. (I've rewatched the "flash forward" episode a million times, but Josh never shows his left hand. I pretend there's a ring there anyway.)
Gillian Deverone chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Just what in the hell were you doing when you should have been writing for the West Wing?
Gillian Deverone chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
The image of his head on her stomach, her stroking his (freshly cut) hair is great!
Gillian Deverone chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
While I'd like nothing more than Josh and Donna and a huge, beautiful wedding, them in Vegas at an Elvis chapel would be comic gold.
Gillian Deverone chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Good God, you are making me SO happy. You mention the diary (which I think should be a whole story in itself, because of all the things I've wondered, exactly what was in there and my speculation about Josh's role is the highest) and you throw "Bob" in and even though I don't always agree with "Bob" I admire him and then you give me the one (two) thing(s) WW didn't: Josh proposing to Donna! (and mentioning kids!)

(If you go to reunions, you can see the WW reunion and Bradley Whitford and Janel Moloney talk about what Josh and Donna are doing now and he says that he is in a think tank and so was she 'til the first baby came. It's awesome.)

LOVE this story.
Gillian Deverone chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I absolutely adore the Josh and Donna banter. You write very well and in keeping with the tone and "voice" of the characters. Donna may be a little "smarter" than on the show, but growth on the trail is to be expected.