Reviews for Time to Lead
thorteso chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I absolutely loved this story! What a great way to rewrite their separation and then going to work with Santos. I also loved seeing more of Miranda, she was so adorable and it was a great storyline for Josh.

Thanks for sharing this story!
Gillian Deverone chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
A truly wonderful story and ending. I didn't see the baby coming and it took me a minute after I was done to realize what Jed asked Donna. If they ever do a WW movie, I better see a pic of Josh and Donna's wedding prominently displayed somewhere. (I've rewatched the "flash forward" episode a million times, but Josh never shows his left hand. I pretend there's a ring there anyway.)
Gillian Deverone chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Just what in the hell were you doing when you should have been writing for the West Wing?
Gillian Deverone chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
The image of his head on her stomach, her stroking his (freshly cut) hair is great!
Gillian Deverone chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
While I'd like nothing more than Josh and Donna and a huge, beautiful wedding, them in Vegas at an Elvis chapel would be comic gold.
Gillian Deverone chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Good God, you are making me SO happy. You mention the diary (which I think should be a whole story in itself, because of all the things I've wondered, exactly what was in there and my speculation about Josh's role is the highest) and you throw "Bob" in and even though I don't always agree with "Bob" I admire him and then you give me the one (two) thing(s) WW didn't: Josh proposing to Donna! (and mentioning kids!)

(If you go to reunions, you can see the WW reunion and Bradley Whitford and Janel Moloney talk about what Josh and Donna are doing now and he says that he is in a think tank and so was she 'til the first baby came. It's awesome.)

LOVE this story.
Gillian Deverone chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I absolutely adore the Josh and Donna banter. You write very well and in keeping with the tone and "voice" of the characters. Donna may be a little "smarter" than on the show, but growth on the trail is to be expected.
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I'm intrigued and I applaud you for the authenticity of the dialogue, but I'm sad that Josh is with Hoynes. I assume there is a good reason, but still...Josh is too good for John.
EireVerde chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Every so often, TV shows get the ending wrong-not completely wrong, not *Lost* wrong or *St Elsewhere* wrong-but a little skewed. I think that *The West Wing* was one of them, that the last season or two went a little off the rails. And I would like to replace the canon with your version. It's really well written, taking the storyline and tweaks it just a tad but that tad makes all the difference. Thoroughly enjoyable and satisfying. My thanks!
BrusselsSprout chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Great story! I normally don't read AU, but somehow you managed to keep it in character and in the spirit of the show. I really loved in general the J/D interaction, but also the other characters were really well captured.
Saffy chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
This is so well written. I can really imagine Josh reacting like this, such a complicated character! Keep writing!
Veridissima chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Love this story
Now I'm hoping the show had happened this way
Love everything it was so perfect, and it just fits
Love it
Love the you use Andy's line there (No, no girls, I saw him first; he's
mine.)
gracerealized chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Great story, had me laughing out loud several times and almost in tears at another. Really made me remember why I loved West Wing so very much ... and why I need to break out my dvds again. Thanks so much!
lcf328 chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Excellent story! I wish things between Josh and Donna had gone more like this those last few seasons...
sassie69 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Always one of my favourites. I love the way you write the interaction between Josh and Matt, Josh and Donna, also the differing points of view lend that extra aspect. I re-read (is that hyphenated in the english language?!) your stories quite often like I do books by my favourite authors.