Reviews for Dream
Yay chapter 27 . 11/20/2015
LongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLongerLonger

Too good to be short
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2015
What happened? MORE!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/16/2015
Dafuq is this? I kind of agree. I mean it's fine to add, but don't focus too much on the extras. I just want more of Tahno & Korra -3-
Fudge cakes chapter 27 . 8/3/2014
This is AWESOME! You must update!
oskyanoon chapter 27 . 6/20/2014
I just spent the last... 6? Hours I believe reading this entire story and you have to update! I need to know what happens to Tahno and Korra D: ! I seriously haven't even heard of this ship until tonight but I love it so so so much and can't wait to read more so please, I am begging you, update!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/15/2014
This story is amazingly written! I read it in a day and I absolutely love it, but have one request. Please update! (I'm begging you )
Jazzy chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
I get mako is the one who kill tanho brother lovers.
TheBarnLife96 chapter 27 . 2/12/2014
please update soon! its been almost a year and really want to know whats gonna happen next! please i love this story!
Mr Tahnorra chapter 27 . 1/19/2014
I just LOVE this fic! Please update soon! I'm so ready for a new chapter!
Kasie chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
Please put up the new chapter soon I really like this story it's very good : )
Guest chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
Chapter 24 is perf! I love this fanfic !
Guest chapter 27 . 5/6/2013
Wow I waited really long for this story and was dying tor an update. Finally after like months one comes and...not so pleasing. Not to be mean but I was definitely hoping for more. This story is really good but this chapter was a huge dissappointment. Hope it doesn't take another couple months for the next update. And hopefully the chapter will be longer...:)
Guest chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
Please keep going make it to 30 fantastic storys please please please!?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Aw shit, korra is surrounded by a bunch of supernatural hotties...
Guest chapter 26 . 1/6/2013
i love u zury youre the best!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »