Reviews for Love, Hope, Obsession
Vadergirl2006 chapter 20 . 1/5
Omg just finished this story again and I love it I was just wondering if u are ever gonna finish it! I hope so!
Goldielover chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
Enjoying this one. Nice to see Jasper coming back to his senses. Hope they team up to get rid of nasty Edward. Looking forward to updates if possible.
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Glad that Carlisle thought things over right. Glad that Carlisle is going to heal Bella the best that he can.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
wow so the beast came out and claimed Bella as his. This was a good chapter.
catjumped1 chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
I would love for you to continue this story!
Saige chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
Awesome !please update soon ! Best story out there
Hikada chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
love the story, please update soon
I heart vamps chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
Please update soon
silversimon chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Maybe Carlisle finally realizes he needs to be a mated male vampire. Not the wimpy doormat father figure. Every injury Isabella suffered could having been prevented. Where is "feral " vampire Carlisle who would protect his mate at all costs? Even the ludicrous promise to Alice and Jasper that he would ask Isabella to have sex and "share " herself will harm Isabella. I understand the underlying motivations (self interest) of Jasper and Alice. But does anyone realize what even "asking " Bella work do to her? And the damage that question would cause her? She would no longer have any faith or trusth in Carlisle, her mate, and no trust in Alice or Jasper, if she has any left for him art his assault. Jasper request to "share "is just pure mall desire to have it all, his way. And does anyone think once would be enough? Not. Really hope Carlisle gets his act together and soon ...
silversimon chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Alice "knew "! She did nothing to warn Bella, Carlisle, or any other coven member. Carlisle should tell them both to leave immediately. That he doesn't only further weakens his position as coven leader and denigrates his status as a strong mate who is capable of protecting his mate. Ugh... Moreover, they all knew Edward was coming and did nothing to protect Bella. Where are their supposed super brains?
CentauRita chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
If anyone can understand and sympathize with Carlisle, it would be Jasper. Let your family help you, Carlisle. Look to your inner vampiric feral beast. All is not lost...Bella will be found.
silversimon chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
Re-reading in advance of the new chapter. This is just one example of the numerous reasons I despise Alice. Always manipulating the situation so it best suits her, without apprising others of her motivations or the actual circumstances. Not to mention she constantly forces everyone to do her bidding (e.g., shopping) which only makes her happy at everyone else's expense, comfort. The Jasper situation unfolding is a prime example. She should take him away now, go visit Peter maybe, but she wants it "all ". Doesn't tell the family what's really going on and perpetuates a situation that will worsen with time just as her visions informed her but she didn't want to accept. In this store Alice and Jasper (break my heart) exhibit extremely low character ... Top bad Carlisle doesn't recognize Alice for the conniving, self centered bitch she is, even after 60 years in her company ... sigh... ugh.
CentauRita chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
Practice doth not make a boy, a man.
HarleyWinchester chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
love this story! im anticipating the next chapter!
LordSeverusPrince chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
I hope in the next chapter Carlisle find Edward and kill him painfuly,it's all I want!
nice chapter and update soon!
kill Eddie,kill Eddie;)