Reviews for The Hazel From Hoenn
MMJ.Rich chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
Another interesting chapter. Nuzleaf in Kanto was a nice touch. Many pokemon fics stick to regional Pokemon only.

Q1) What do you think of Stetson and Hazel adding a Nuzleaf to their parties? Will they be helpful at all?
A1) Its a nice touch. Gives them more types. I wonder if they will evolve them.

Q2) What are your predictions for Bill's house?
A2) Maybe one of them will get an Eevee. I wonder if Bill will talk about Azul.
pokestets23 chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
I didn't know you planned to add Nuzleaf to Hazel's team as well. That's so awesome!
I predict something good happening and maybe an Eevee appearance. :)
wisdom-jewel chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Good battles in a good chapter. Elise has shown a great battler but it isn't really her thing and it is slightly good that she would worry about the egg. She is handling her Pokemon well. And yes I would expect her to worry about her camera getting water damage.

1-I think it is a good idea. It would expand somewhat of their Pokemon types.

2-They would discover a few things here and there and maybe an Eevee or two will appear.

Good luck with the next story.
pokestets23 chapter 16 . 5/26/2013
Congrats. I still have one more year in hell.
MMJ.Rich chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
First of all, congratz on graduating. I don't really get the whole graduation process. As. In England, you leave school when your 16-18 no matter what grades you get...

I am glad Soru isn't too beat up about his loss. It just shows how strong he is and how he won't linger on the past.

I am looking forward to the gym battle between Hazel and Misty.
wisdom-jewel chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
Great chapter. I was sorta hoping that Soru would win his first contest but at least he got second. He should have another type of Pokemon other than Fire. Anyway you did Elise quite well and she is taking a good deal of pictures. And it seems that she is opening up to others but outside of the group she isn't a talker.

Good luck with the next chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
Very good chapter. I like how made Stetson got hahaha! Excited for the next arc!
I.C.2014 chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
Really?
Rein tried to steal from them before, and they fell for it? Really?
Keep up the good work. Continue on.
wisdom-jewel chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
Great chapter.

However there is one minor mistake I found. When Rein is being describe it read "...long back hair fell down her back...". That was the one mistake I was able to find. Other than that I haven't found much.

I wonder why Rein is wanted. I wish you much luck with the next arc.
pokestets23 chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
I think they will stop them all.

She will do good.

See ya Friday...oh wait...Wednesday ;)
MMJ.Rich chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
Yay! An update. I love your stories :)

A1: I think the group will be dragged into a big scheme that threatens the lives of everyone. They will defeat Team Rocket in the end. (That's how most stories go anyway. I hope you mix it up and do something completely different)

A2: I think Hazel needs to catch another pokemon. Bulbasaur might be alread with it being a water gym, but I doubt Mudkip could do much damage. So I suggest her getting another pokemon. An Abra or something (cuteness forever if u give her Abra)
wisdom-jewel chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
Great chapter and Team Rocket is in this story too. Hmmm, that can't be good. But what happen to the Sandsrew. Did somebody catch it?

1) I think Hazel and the gang might disable the group but not completely defeat/disband the group. Besides they are far ways to go to do any real damage to the group.

2) Hazel might win if she can catch herself another Pokemon, mostly an electric type or another grass type.

Good luck with the next chapter.
4fireking chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Just posting too say I'm supporting you
wisdom-jewel chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
I think it is a good idea to keep her in the group permanently. You did her character very good and I like how you are developing her. She finally caught her first Pokemon even if she had some help with the group. That's alright since not everyone can be as awesome or as good as others. I'm sure Sentret is going to be a great addition to Elise's team and I adore how you did her. Good luck with the next chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
Awesome. Chapter My friend! I really like Elise.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »