Reviews for The End of the World
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 5/30
Awwww, that was romantic & fluffy, despite & because of the zombies. Who would have thought that with a title & summary like that, we would get this. Deceiving, yet wonderful. You have some lucky & loved friends, receiving these birthday fics:)
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I adored this! It has all the components of the perfect love story because it's theirs! The zombies were an especially nice touch ;) Thank you for this marvelous read!
leshagen chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great story from beginning to end. Loved everything about it, thank you :D
lubell chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was pretty great. Funny and sweet. I like that it's M but has an actual storyline, it seems like some are just a setup to lead to sex. Not this, original and well written.
yoshimi0701 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awww Awww Love it! Funny but SOOO sweet. Great job.
ExcellentDriver chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Another awesome one!
Hilarious, cute and very in character!
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Dude. The review boxes is inconvenient now. But I'm trying to bring down my favorite lines anyway.

"Oh, I'm not spoiling you." Booth said seriously. "I'm trying to get you drunk." -heh. So playfully awesome.

"After we watched those movies, I went back and read more about apocalypse myths."

"Of course you did." He deadpanned.

"And their point is to remind people to live for the moment. To never forget that this life is temporary and that we shouldn't take anything for granted."

-I base all of my life decisions on zombie movies too. You might think I'm kidding, but...

"And, I suppose that if we can survive all that, I think we can survive just about anything together, don't you?" Brennan smiled.

"Even the end of the world?"

"Til death, or zombies, do us part?"

-Best. Vows. Ever.

And the entire dream sequence and how it got her to the end. My favoritist part of all. Awesomesauce. :D
angiebc chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Who would have thought that Zombies would make Brennan rethink marriage in this way :) I really love the way you brought this story together. You covered all the doubts that I think I would have to Brennan rethinking marriage just to please Booth and made it into an act that would fulfil them both. I don't know if that makes any sense to you, but I like to think that Brennan wasn't trying to go against her beliefs in order 'make it official' as she said. I like that Booth reassured her that she didn't need to do this just because or to appease him, that he only wanted her, regardless. Sighs happily :) I love it love it love it :) it filled me with happy thoughts and me smile :)

Becksbones chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was lovely!

Fluffybird chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I don't love zombies either but if there was a boothy surprise I might change that opinion. Love the happy stories.
threesquares chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I could NOT imagine how zombies were going to come into this! Fabulous! Extraordinary! I loved it. Well into it I realized that it was a proposal fic! And a really good one! I like how she visited her Mom's grave to get clarity and that Booth had his grandmother's ring and that Brennan wanted to keep it. I think you really write dialogue well, their voices ring true to me in your fics. Finally here are a few lines I especially liked...

1. "She knew his mind was already busy planning how to make her life easier tonight. He loved making things better." Yes, he does! I love that about him. I don't think I've seen this expressed just this way, or so clearly.

2. "I would always choose Booth over being alone," aw. Yes.

3. " "Well, I'm sorry but you don't get to just decide that we're getting married because we watched a zombie movie together." Booth pointed out." Hah!

4. " An hour later, they were still 'discussing'." I misread "discussing" as "kissing" and was so confused! But happy...

5. You and me, together, until the end of the world?" Booth smiled. "What's not to love about that?" He asked.

"The zombies." Brennan answered dryly."

I thought: great ending. Until I read the last line. Then I thought it again.
NatesMama chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
There aren't enough words for how much I loved this. Just fantastic. Loved every single word, it was sweet and fun and funny and absolutely in character.

Well done, my friend.
morgan-va chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved this story.
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
True to character, truly a lovely story. Ah, for the day that Bones "gets it."
eitoph chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Ingrid and zombies and marriage - this is perfect!

I think we brain twinned a little bit with the whole proposal idea but I love how it's all worked out. This was so sweet and really fun - a lovely fic :)