Reviews for History
mary2282 chapter 1 . 8/6
J'aime lire vos histoires on y trouve toutes les émotions je suis vraiment contente d'avoir le traducteur en français sinon je n'aurais pas eu l'occasion de découvrir quel auteur fabuleux vous êtes, alors merci et j'ai hâte d'en lire d'autres
BaltaineShadow chapter 33 . 11/8/2015
There. Now I've read all existing chapters... Update, please?
Bloopydoops chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
Just finished chapter 6! The Mako and Bardock in this version are a bit different from some of your other stories - I'd compare reading it to hearing a good remix of a favorite song.
Bloopydoops chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I followed your recommendation and read the first chapter of this story today! Very cute start, I am really getting a kick out of little Saiyan Usagi! Her relationship with "Gee-Gee"(lol) feels very genuine and sweet, I like how you highlighted that here, and am excited to see what's coming in chapter 2!
LinkTsunamiGirl chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
I'm sitting on pins and needles on several of these stories and this happens to be one of them. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Arctic Fox from Afar chapter 12 . 11/10/2014
S-M-U-T-T-Y spells this story! Ok, gotta say, though, you are a freakin' awesome writer!
ChibiSilverShadow chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
Yay! I was wondering when we see a new chapter! I am so happy Nappa is back for Ami and how everyone kept her as sane as possible until he was alive again. I can't wait to see the next chapter. I hope it comes out soon! :)
prisma-bug chapter 33 . 10/20/2014
Oh, yay! Please tell me we are going to see some Bulma and Raditz soon? I love those two almost as much as Nappami
SeleneAnadyomene chapter 33 . 10/17/2014
Whoot. And I read this at work while procrastinating. I can't wait for the fun stuff.
RedSmileyFace chapter 33 . 10/17/2014
YEA! Nappa's alive! I LOVED IT! The feelz, man... the feelz! The flashbacks had me misty eyed or something, and the whole thing was great. Sad, then BAM! happy with a side of fries.. er... lust. Yeah, nice to see another (awesome) chapter to this story!
WiOvIx chapter 33 . 10/16/2014
Alright, I have to admit I almost cried reading all the cute memories.
But I'm so glad he's back and Ami doesn't have to suffer any more.
And OF COURSE we need some smut! Lots of smut!
They'll be going at it like animals!
BookFinder chapter 33 . 10/16/2014
of course. ( in the sassiest voice possible) and yay! this one's back!
AnaFrost chapter 33 . 10/16/2014
ASDFGHJKL! All the feels. Such cuteness and angst omg. LOL Now Ami and Nappa are gonna be going at it like animals with all the grief and pheromones. Love everyone in this and Trunks's banter with his daddy.
WiOvIx chapter 32 . 8/23/2014
NOOOOOO!
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! NOOOOO! STAHP IT! :(
Ok, I knew it was going to happen eventually but... but... this was just... heartbreaking!
I could feel Ami's pain and shock while reading it. And you actually made me cry.

He will be wished back, right? RIGHT?
When are they gonna kill the bastards responsible for this!?
WiOvIx chapter 29 . 8/23/2014
Poor Trunks, he won't be able to walk!
Haha, but I'm pretty sure he had A LOT of fun!