Reviews for 20 Years Later
GallagherGirlXOX chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
Yes it is a character thats supposed to be in The story but not necessarily necessary..update soon love this story!
Covert Affairs Intelligence chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
No one dies except for the bad guy but someone with a blank past finds there father ;) hoe that wasn't to much if a spoiler united we spy was amazing tho.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
The person who dies is not one of the best characters I will tell u that
pianorulesbaby chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Love your story!
FluffyUnicorn507 chapter 20 . 1/5/2014
Ok, I understand and i have an idea of how the story might continue. Gretchen learns that Jordan is a spy and then she invites him to Gallagher and then Cammie finds out and is relieved to know that Gretchen has a relationship with a spy instead of a civilian. I'll try to continue to think up of ideas.
Happy writing!
FluffyUnicorn507 chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
Update soon! I really look forward to the next chapter!
Keep on writing excellent stories and I will support you always!
FluffyUnicorn507 chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
Make Gretchen realize that Jordan is also a spy and he is a CIA agent's son. It would be awesome!
FluffyUnicorn507 chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
I think you should flash forward to the end of Zach's mission and i don't know any koraoke songs.
FluffyUnicorn507 chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Keep on writing, keep on writing, keep on writing...
FluffyUnicorn507 chapter 15 . 1/5/2014
Love these chapters, you are a genius!
FluffyUnicorn507 chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Still the awesomeness.
FluffyUnicorn507 chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
Awesome, you should really write a book cuz this thing is bloody awesome as Bex would say.
karly12318 chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
This is a really good story. Please update soon! :D
Crazy-for-Goode chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
Wow this is really cool please continue
Chameleon001 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love how bex's daughter is named Blaire with an e on the end because my name is also Blaire and u never see the girls name with an e on the end around , so thanks !
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »