Reviews for The Snitch Life
Rachael chapter 31 . 10/7
I check this like every day for an update it's so good
sandy malfoy weasley chapter 1 . 10/9
I really like it, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, please!
Nicole chapter 31 . 9/28
Aww cuties. Love seeing their relationship progress- just love this in general!
Nutmeg44 chapter 31 . 9/23
Well, the marriage is consummated at the very least. I can understand Draco's hesitation for a repeat. I'm not sure I'd want to be intimate with someone who didn't share my feelings. I hope Ginny realises her true feelings sooner rather than later. But at the same time it wouldn't make for an interesting story, would it?

I'm curious about how Draco and Blaise's first face-to-face will be in light of Ginny's confession. I hope Draco doesn't make it weird. It's hard enough with both of them since Ginny has both their hearts.

Lovely chapter as always. Looking forward to more.
parisgibson chapter 31 . 9/23
This chapter just makes me happy sigh. I always love when you update and this was an especially good chapter, I love good Ginny and Draco scenes and this was a whole chapter of just them no outside crap. I love it, I love this story, and I can't wait for the next update
whatisfake chapter 30 . 9/18
I am so happy to find you continue this story.

I have been reading it over again and I really got lots of fun from it. I totally love your dialogue and the subtle mutual attraction between the characters are so alluring, no matter what the relationship is. The family dialog is really funny too. Almost all characters match my imagination.

The three relationships Ginny has/had, Harry is her puppy love and it died along with her growth into a big girl. with Blaise, it has been a relationship coming from sexual attraction. I really think they can grow into a good couple if they can stay with each other more frequently. The problem for them is they don't really know each other too much. I am guessing Blaize might be a bomb in the future. He seems to very pissed and wants to get revenge.

With Draco, their relationship grows as they know each other. Their banter is so cute and I love all of their banter in the story. The last part of this chapter is so touching and I will be more confident about Ginny's feeling if I was Draco. Draco shows his controlling side when he forced the engagement and wedding, which is very reasonable as he wants to grab what he think it is his, even though he is not sure about Ginny's feeling to him.

I love this story so much and hope the writer can continue his great job
Colette chapter 30 . 9/16
Holy shit the ending is adorable and NEITHER OF THEM HAVE SIDE HOS NOW YAY
Nicole chapter 29 . 9/16
THIS IS SO AMAZING. I love Narcissa for trying and Ginny for standing up to her mom... and you for writing it!
Just waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Wonderful!
Totally in love with this fic!
You are a great writer! Keep going with the good work! ️
Jn chapter 29 . 8/29
I love this storyline
Vans321 chapter 30 . 8/31
Awwww that ending was so sweet! I can't believe Ginny doesn't realize how much she loves Draco yet lol. I'm so glad you've been updating recently, I love the direction this story is going!
Nutmeg44 chapter 30 . 8/31
I generally love how much you are able to put into one chapter but my favourite part of this chapter is the very end where Ginny presents Draco with his ring. That was beautiful.

I'm sorry she and Blaise ended badly, but I suppose there was no good way for them to end their relationship; Draco and Cho as well. I just hope now that Ginny either realizes that she has stronger feelings for Draco or that her feelings grow to something that better matches his because otherwise their relationship will be sad for him.