Reviews for Bits and Pieces of Malec
Taylor chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I liked seven and twenty four . And the puppy one the husky is like Alec blue eyes . And chair man meow is like Magnus with cat eyes .and opposites attract.

, Taylor ;)
TwiTragic13 chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PennamePersona chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
I get the feeling that some of these come from another story-type deal that you've come up with, and I'm totally okay with that.
Because this is good stuff. Nice and sweet.
dat Malec fan chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
These ... these were perfect omg I can't even air
pearlypossible chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Awwwwwww. I'm like, dying with some of these.
Alica-Chan chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
"who's hands were hidden behind his face"... I guess that should've been the other way around? It's all lovely, though ;)
EmelieBane chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
can you please try and make these longer? like at least a few paragraphs-mostly because i have no clue what is going on in most of them
Chance13 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I'm loving the angsty plot line that keeps popping up- it's really great. Of you haven't done it already it would make a really good full length story :)
Star chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Hey, it's really good prompts ] Though I'm a grammar nazi and decided to tell you that on prompt 7, you said that Alec's hands were hidden behind his face, not his face hidden behind his hands. Sorry to be a bother cx
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
...You. Are. Killing. Me. All fo your story ideas are so wonderful and I just want to hide you away so you can write and write and write- *melts*
Achem. That was very crazy stalker-ish. I apologize. -.-'
57: Ngh. Sad Malec moments always make me cry these days. :'(
58: LMAO... THough I am curious as to just why he's doing that XD
59: Awwwww. O/x\\O
60: Ugg. I love Ben so much and I'm so happy that you're bring him back but- landland WHAT HAPPENED TO ALEC?!
61: So true Alec, to true... :(
65: I love this. :)
67: Awww... I love when Alec is all protective and comforting for children. :)
68: ...Fallen. In. Love. :D
71: Awww Magnus is so freaking adorable when he makes Alec blush XD
74: Poor Malec. :'(
76: 3
78: Ah, the sweetness of Malec. I love it when Magnus acts like a cat. XD
79: Dawwww... So want to see this one 3

I can't wait for more! :)

TMTMFD who says she hopes you choose to write that story and who says she's working away at that Alec and Magnus one-shot she told you she'd write (the cross dressing dare one) ;)
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
AWWWW. I love it. ; - ;
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Wow. Nothing like waking up to an update. ;) In my opinion, these just keep getting better and better. The first chap was wonderful but this one was just- Amazing.

27. Remorseful - This is something I could definitely see Magnus doing, breaking both their hearts in order to keep Alec safe. Though I have to ask, safe from what?
29. Heavy - Adorable. :)

30. Forward - This is just... lafndlkjdasdm. I love the wording. There's just something about it... Especially: 'It was more aptly described as trudging through quicksand with hundred mile per hour winds hitting you in the face.'

32. Cut - Alec is on to you Magnus. ;)

34. Impulse - I've read at least three or four marriage proposals and I believe only one of them was of Alec asking Magnus so this was a very interesting change. I loved the way you described Alec's spontaneous moments as well. :)

35. Hush - When I read this you reminded me of my whole Jem and Will crisis from ID what with them and probably dying in the next book and then I got to wondering about what -would- happen if Jace was killed. And then I got an idea. I blame you. -.-' But! I loved it.

39. Awkward - Ohhhh. What happened in Spain? ;) Alec's awkwardness is adorable.

42. Caring - Unbelievably true. Alec's such a sweetie. :)

44. Found - Awww. I adore those fics where Magnus and Alec get separated and then they finally get back together and stick to each other like glue. There are so adorable.

47. Tactile - Alec is unbelievably sexy when he takes control over Magnus. All I can say is; yum. XD

50. Hero - You go Magnus! Alec deserves to know (and -believe-) that he is an amazing and beautiful person. :)

*cough* Well. Wow. That was a long ass review. And I just woke up to. O.o See normally I'm like a zombie when I wake up but when I'm reading a new chapter... That's a whole nother story. So! Be thankful or hate my random unscheduled naps. ;)
Looking forward to more! :)

TMTMFD who doesn't know whether to go back to sleep or stay up. Decisions decisions...
Blue eyed fantasies chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Oh I loved 29 and 34 and basically any that involved cuteness and romantic scenes. :) Please do more. :)
Chance13 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I'm guessing some if this were spoilers fir CoLS (I've not finished co I'm actually scared about what'll happen between Alec & Magnus) but it was still really really great! :D
Shinjiteru chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
It's really hard to find Malec pieces that I truly like. I more than just like this :)