Reviews for Twelve Months Of The Year
Crystal x chapter 73 . 12/31/2015
This was really good love it x
Veronica Contreras chapter 72 . 9/10/2015
Loved the story! best one so far
It's Kris chapter 72 . 8/9/2015
Its me again.. haha, but I just realized today is the third year anniversary of this fic! Anyway I was really excited upon seeing that haha :)
It's Kris chapter 73 . 8/9/2015
Finally finished this fic! Wow I must say that I have loved and enjoyed reading this the whole way through! I can't wait to read more of your fics :)
Guest chapter 73 . 8/5/2015
BEST. STORY. EVER. ! I LOVED IT! I LOVE IT! ITS AMAZING! YOU'RE AMAZING! I LAUGHED AND CRIED SOO HARD AND OMG BEST STORY EVER I LOVED IT THE FEEELLLLSSSS ASDFGHJKL!:&:&:&:&/$:h$sjdidke zhsksbdoa
VampireSweet200 chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
So I was rereading chapter 2 and I think you have two difference year they graduate high school one is six month and the other is three year... is the six months new rewritten or the old version. Because the old version was six months... I love it please update soon.
diana254 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
So glad you decided to writr again! Love the new chapter 2
Guest chapter 19 . 8/4/2015
Ok I'm rereading this, and slowly things are coming back to me...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
Lissa's a condescending bitch. That may be out of proportion but I'm tired and frustrated.

Loving the story though :)
FantasyAddict24 chapter 73 . 8/3/2015
I'm so glad you've decided to re-vamp the story (pardon the pun) because I loved it so much the first time around. I'll defiantly read it again along with the updates :)
dustergurl2 chapter 72 . 5/29/2015
loved your story you get a wonderful job
The cat with blue eyes chapter 73 . 3/27/2015
An amazing story who teared my heart apart ! This was simply amazing and perfect !
ilovesos9467 chapter 72 . 3/1/2015
Amazing :) this story ended perfectly :)
ilovesos9467 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Okay so I'll admit, I've stalked your profile and read all of your VA stories except this one. Obviously, I saved the longest for last :) this has a great beginning and I can't wait to see what you can do with Rose and Dimitri this time around :)
alexlc chapter 73 . 1/21/2015
Wow what. A trip. This was on e long story and I loved it. I have now read all of your va stories and I just wanted to say thanks. They were awesome. At least now I can get to sleep before 5am. Seriously not kidding. :)
1,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »