Reviews for Wings
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
WoW! This story was heartwrenchingly beautiful! Great job.
The Persona chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Wow, I can't believe this only has 6 reviews! This is great. I love how in one short one-shot you provide a plausible background story and manage to flesh out quite a few plotholes without dragging or taking away from the present plot. Probably one of the most intriguing fanfictions I've read in awhile.
Its funny because I always swore I'd never read Amorra (I'm a die-hard Tahnorra shipper myself, I could write an entire freakin paper on why) because it just seemed weird. Which is saying something because I ship all sorts of weird crack-ships. Actually I appreciate most ships but this one I could never really wrap my head around. But one day I was derping through the Zutara fanfiction and I couldn't find the story I was looking for but I saw an interesting summary. Upon closer inspection I discovered it was an Amorra and at first I was like "oh, well never frickin mind then" but it was late and I was bored so what the hell? It might be interesting.
And it was. So now here I am. A fucking Amorra shipper. What the hell? x)
So back to my original point. Good job, love your story. Good night all. :)
FORBIDDENROMANCEINWINX chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
itsallanoxymoron chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I suppose I was searching for this.

I read it once and it became one of my favorite Amorra-with-children fanfictions that I've ever read. It's very beautiful. I love it.

Keep ritin foreva

W0lfsong chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was so beautiful T.T
qartvubhnj chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Aww, so sweet.
Specked Band 44 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I loved this! I hope you write more! Amorra is my favorite pairing, and the way you write them together is really good.
JaguarWolf chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was an absolute delight to read! I LOVE the thought of Amon and Korra together, especially because its so hard to think about with Mako in the picture. Ugh, and I love the fact that there was a reason to wed! Love it love it loveeeee it! The only thing that was lacking to me or something that seemed a little off to me was Korra's voice, it wasnt as strong and dominant as I remembered it... but anywhoooo I cant wait to read your next chapter!