Reviews for A Dream Come True
LornaWinters chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I totally know how you feel with the writer's block! So sorry to hear that! This is what helps me. I usually try to either read other fiction or watch movies that have similar plots to get the creative juices going. Also, if you have anyone to talk to about it. "Two heads are better than one" is all too true.

Ok, here are some I ideas I have, but don't feel at all pressured to use them-hopefully it will help get you started.

1) Odo could not wait for her response and just kiss her

2) Kira could get mad at him and walk away, so Odo goes to talk to Quark-or to talk to Vic

3) Shakaar could randomly show up for some reason, and Odo could interpret it as they're in a relationship, even though they aren't-there's a whole can of worms there-and Odo decides he wants her back and he could go to step two

Those are just what I came up with at the top of my head. Hope that's helpful to you!

And I just want to say, I really do like this story. It's a great idea. Good luck to you!
LornaWinters chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Awww! That was sweet! And very believable, too! Another great chapter!
LornaWinters chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Hahaha! I love the play between Quark and Kira!

And Odo shows up! Yay!
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Ooooh! Good setup!
yjcalvini chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
OMG you are making me like the Odo/Kira relationship when I originally never cared about them, you hook me with your great ideas and then just end the story; thats not very nice lol. Are they going to reconnect? How can they be on the same station and she not know he's there? Has he taken a different form? Agggghhhh so many questions lmao!