Reviews for A Turn of Events
ozgirl6 chapter 15 . 8/25
Sad about Howard but things are sure starting to get interesting. Thanks for sticking with this story.
Ally chapter 15 . 8/25
You're back! Howard gone too soon. I want him to play w his grandson. :( update sooner yeah? :)
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 15 . 8/25
This is too good, so good. Please update soon :D
Trinilynn chapter 15 . 8/25
Howard's gone :'(
Sunday chapter 14 . 2/6
Great that you still update this story. I truly enjoyed reading it and hope you will continue it sometime ;-)
Trinilynn chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
So Howard Stark is 92?
fan1o1 chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
I'm so glad we got 3 updates! I love how adorable Tony is with Jamie and I can't get enough Tony/Pepper :)

Bringing Steve in was a welcome surprise. Please keep writing.
donnag76 chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
Interesting twist with Steve. Can hardly wait for more.
donnag76 chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
I love baby Stark.
donnag76 chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
Love your married couple Pepperony. This is great.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
This is so good. Please update soon :D
donnag76 chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
Something tells me Obie isn't done. I love that Tony has Pepper through all this. Can't wait for more.
kickinfan321 chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
That was an amazing 11 chapters that I could not take my eyes off from reading. There were some parts which were given a vague description e.g tony and peppers first date you know some things like that I felt were left missing but otherwise I loved the whole thing on your own kind of twist from the movie !
josianeyuki chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
Wow, so glad you updated, I am very much looking forward to the next chapter ! Your fic is perfect!
fan1o1 chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
I'm so glad you updated, I love your spin on this story. Please keep writing because I'm dying to keep reading. Can't wait for Tony jr to arrive.