Reviews for Heartless
amamurray1 chapter 3 . 1/15
hi, please can I continue this story as I have a few Ideas that I want to include? :)
alex chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
it's really good so far
F 0 R E V E R M 0 R E chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Please continue! This is different than some of the other fanfics I've read. It's really interesting :)
Kimberly Jones chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I've been following it for quite a while and I can tell you that the changes brought in have made the tale even better .
The story's new impetus has greatly pleased me .
I hope the break does not take too long because I'm looking forward for reading the chapters to come .
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
To be honest, it feels like it moves too fast. The plot could be interesting, but you can't just rush it. Also, watch your spelling (you spell manner as manor at one point, for example).
Ashley chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
I like your tale so much . Please update ! I wanna seeing she and Jerry meeting up . Keep it up .
Lara F chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
What draws me most to your stories is plot and the characters both being believable . Feelings , behaviors and dialogues are plausible , nothing is trite . I know a bunch of girls like Katherine . In fact I think I have a few traits from her , therefore I like her so much .
It's almost a shadowy version of Cinderella or rather it is a kind of upside down fairytale . The awkward and sheepish chick , besides not being very successful among the boys , comes out from the cockleboat in order to become a self confident , beguiling and selfish lady . Nevertheless the price of this new life is overly costly .
The friendship between Doris and she went down the drain . The scene in which Katherine made her first prey was great because it had a creepy and enticing side at once . The jerk thought he would make out with a naive girl , but the plan backfired . I can not wait for seeing she meet up with Jerry .
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Lara F chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
" I wasn't this mad when Selena slept with my boyfriend " What a bitch ! Apparently , the relationship between the two sisters is awful . I like your character because she is not Mary Sue . She is less than perfect . I would to better know her . Knowing about her past , these things ...
She does not know she has been turned into a vampire ? Or the transformation process is not yet complete ? And how will she cope with the daylight ? She is running the risk of blowing up if not taken proper precautions . She can find her first victim among those she cares for .
It will be interesting to watch her feeling the symptoms of such " illness " and getting upset because she does not know what is going on with up her mind and body .
Update soon .
Kira Tsumi chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
please continue i love it upload soon!
Nirvana14 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Good so far :)
The Doctor Rose chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
keep it up :D
RTVampireKilljoy chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I look forward to more :D
Lara F chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
You have never disappoint me as to the ability to build up stories in a straightforward writing style and yet very promising .
" I had forgotten how to breathe all together now " I liked it . Reveals a great deal about your character .
And Jerry always on the lookout for frail and helpless preys to deceive under false pretenses . He is a master at perverting innocents .
" Don't cry , you'll only amuse me , with your fear " The finest line from the tale . This statement has been well thought out . In keeping with the true nature of a wicked vampire .
Being Katherine , while human , a non fierce girl is a pretty good idea because we can plainly realize the drastic changes Jerry will bring to her lifestyle .
Update soon .