Reviews for Save Me From The Dark
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was beautiful! The description of Bellatrix's mental deterioration was perfect for someone who had been locked away that long. I loved her faith in Voldemort that he would eventually come for her and they'd rule the world. Great job!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Again, you write this pairing amazingly well! I love how oure able to balance her crazy and her desperate desire for Voldemort's approval. Nicely done!
AmzyD chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Ohh, great portrayl of them, excellently written
the lola chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I loved this, it had such great descriptions - of the surroundings, of Bellatrix herself, even the brief descriptions of the other prisoners. I especially loved all you wrote about the dark mark - that was powerful, and really well written. The ending though, was just great for Bellamort, I almost felt over the moon for Bella after living through azkaban with her. Fabulous!
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very well written! Excellently in character. I like how she's really desperate but he's still so emotionless. Very nice.
still kat chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Where do I begin in my love of this? I think that what stood out to me the most was the strong images, like "she knelt on the cold, rough stone floor, slowly dragging her nails over and over the old scratches and waiting for the sun to set so that she could carve another mark" or "the Dark Mark was torn and the flesh around it tattered from how many times she had attacked it with her nails in an attempt to ease the searing pain." It was brilliant and I loved seeing Bellatrix's feelings and how they changed over time.

*favourites*
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I like the dark way that you have portrayed Bellatrix's time spent in Azkaban and I also really, really like the line about Voldemort breathing life into the ghost Bellatrix had become. Great, great job! :)
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
It's nice when fanfics piece together the story you don't see. Voldemort is the only person Bellatrix seems to have any real feelings towards, and I can certainly believe a relationship there.
Ralinde chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
That was really powerful. I've always wondered what Azkaban would have been like for Bellatrix, and you captured her emotions very well. The part after Voldemort had returned, the agonizing pain whenever he called his Death Eaters was very realistic with what we know from canon.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was incredibly realistic. The atmosphere of Azkaban sounds just right; you expand on what we know from canon and describe it in detail, and you did a great job with that. Bellatrix is definitely in-character, also, and I can definitely picture her reacting this way when Voldemort comes to break her out of Azkaban. Her thoughts and emotions are very well-written, also. The detail about the Dark Mark burning was interesting; I had never thought about what the Death Eaters inside Azkaban would have felt like when it burned and they didn't go to him, but I like that you included it. I can also picture her enjoying the way that the Dark Mark looked on her skin because it reminded her that she was now Voldemort's. That makes a lot of sense as well. The ending is great also, the last line, because it reminds me of how Bellatrix acted at her trial when she said the Dark Lord would rise again. Good work!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is another really good tale of Voldemort and Bellatrix; you write them so well! I love the way you ended this story. You almost had me feeling bad for Bellatrix throughout it, though, which is such a strange thought... Great job!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
You write Bellatrix so beautifully. I've never read anything about her thoughts while she's in Azkaban so this is a fascinating idea. I can sense how frustrated she is and how much pain she's endured. Your description of the cell is fantastic as well. Nice job!
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I'm sure you already know this, but you write Bellatrix really well. I sympathize with her and yet she's still very IC, and your writing in this is great. There's a typo/SPaG, but it's from the line from the scenery competition, so I don't know if it counts (five hundred years worth should have an apostrophe: years' worth...). I really really enjoyed this piece.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awwww!
I dunno how to describe this. Bellas obession, her devotion is absolutley insane. She is such a twisted character.
The p,easure she gets from the pain and everything. *shudders* ugh
i like how you wrote this, writing her emptions and her thiughts and stuff was so...so bellatrix. I cant clam to actually know he rcharacter very well, i never bothered too but this seems pretty spot on in my books :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I like the way you depicted Bella's hopelessness, and the way you described life in Azkaban, and then the Dark Lord's appearanceā€¦ Lovely!