Reviews for What You'll Do For the One You Love
A random person chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
You should really do this is Mal's POV... It'll be awesome! I'd love to read that! :D
Silent reader chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Aaah late review! Anyway, I loooooved the poem at the start xD oh Kai! And the rest was just ASDFGHJKL AMAAAAAAAAZING! I never get tired of your stories! How do you have so many epic ideas? I don't even know what to say because this is just too epic for words. Lol well as always, keep it up!

And sorry that you got sick on Christmas :(

-me
SaLTndPepper chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
OMG sook much Maltara im going to scream… fangirling from the first song to the last! Argh XD MORE!
hannahlovescod chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
aw these stories are so cute 3
AKgal2001 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Aww so much fluff! I love it! I absolutely love kai in this he makes me laugh. Amazing job!
-Malia
The Beautiful Filth chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
/squeals/ THIS IS TOO SWEET
mozzi-girl chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Asdfghjkl! I think that was one of the cutest fluffy things I've read! ADORABLE and so beautifully written!

- Molly
DizzyRedhead chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Adorable! Loved the poem and the fruitcake contest!
-Hazel
BreezyFan chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Welcome back! :D I squeeled when I saw that you updated, I'm not even gonna lie xD Don't worry about the updates, life can be demanding sometimes, we get it :p you actually danced in a Disney parade?! Damn, that must've been one hell of an experience! I hope you'll be feeling better soon... :/ dizziness isn't exactly fun.. And OMG you play basketball? Just when I thought I couldn't like you any more...
Okaaay.. Back to the story! I just can't even with you and your damn stories... I always need a break where I just stare up at the ceiling, trying to process what the heck happened because your stories always are a freaking fluff OVERLOAD! They're so fantastic, brilliant and amazing... You have me laughing my ass off throughout the damn story, and I just... Uuugh I can't deal with your amazingness :') I'd mention some of my favourite moments, but the whole damn story is my favourite moment hahahahaha! This whole story is awesome, you are awesome, and I love you for writing these amazing stories!
-Lisa
AKgal2001 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
review for chapters 1-5

I want to start by saying you are an AMAZING writer. you are awesome. you are seriously talented. I read all of these at least twice. i loved all of these. especially when natara was drunk. update son!

-malia
AKgal2001 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
maltara! I loved it! I also loved Kai. made me laugh. awesome chapter!
Jacey chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Butt warmers. Haha!
:o wow, I'm mature.
Good job!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
For a suggestion you should do one where natara and sandra are best friends. But Sandra is dating mal but natara and mal secretly like each other.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Hey if your looking for ideas wouldn't be cool if Sandra and Natara are best friends and Sandra is dating Mal. But deep inside Natara and Mal really like each other. U don't have to do it...just suggesting
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Really loved this chapter! But are you really not going to update for another 4 weeks because i don't think I can wait 4 weeks. But then again I know ur busy
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »