Reviews for The Good Master
Just stumbled upon your work and all I can say is very good! Excellent job on showing growth in Harry! I cant wait for the next update.
csheila chapter 26 . 10/7
Thanks for skipping obvious plot points. Nice seeing how a nicer Harry handles Colin.

Free Ferdinand!
Harriverse chapter 26 . 10/7
Oh, shirt! That is so unfair! PLEASE tell me someone else was at the meeting. I bet Harry won't peruse it but someone has to change this injustice?!
siobhan.22 chapter 26 . 10/7
Great story, please continue.
Harriverse chapter 25 . 10/7
Nice way for HARRY to calmly put Lockhart in his place.

What happened to Harry's unease about the dragon reserve? Does Ferdinand know that Harry doesn't want him used as a test subject or that he can leave?
Harriverse chapter 24 . 10/7
I review based on content. If you're not a good writer, I just don't read. If you are a poor writer with excellent content, I respond to the content.

What do I say to someone who is both excellent skills and great plot except "great chapter!"?

There are so many who say not to respond with "that's good" or "update soon".

I will say that I reread the tiny part where the Granger parents said " so that's Harry Potter " because there was no indication to me if they were talking about the person who walked away or the person who their daughter went with.

Usually I highlites a part of the story where I ran into some confusion, reviewed it, went back to the story and kept reading. Now that turned off that feature, I forget those little bits while reading towards the end. I only remembered it while trying to explain why I didn't respond to more of your chapters. Sorry about that.
Harriverse chapter 21 . 10/7
That final chapter was so incredibly original to me! As a reading teacher, I've been a HP fan from the beginning. I've read fanfiction for over a decade. I've never read a scene like that before. Yes, people screwed his potion at the major rebirth in 4th year, but not at this stage. Bravo!
lordamnesia chapter 26 . 10/6
Absolutely amazing story! Thanks for the great work, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Harriverse chapter 16 . 10/6
Every time I come across a trigger scene, I want to quit your fic, but then you have scenes like that one and I think I can maybe tolerate the rest. Kavanaugh is also not good for me.
akasanta chapter 26 . 10/6
Excellent chapter!

Hope you have nasty plans for Harry to crucify that professor. :D

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Cheers!

AKASANTA :D
SugarFeather chapter 26 . 10/6
Hm. I feel like i'm going to see an angry Harry soon, which is rare. And I hope that Mihai is going to understand he shouldn't have done that (and that Charlie isn't involved in that). But above all that Ferdinand is going to be all right.
I'm curious to see how everything is going to unfold compared to canon...
The Durdens Wrath chapter 15 . 10/5
Good job looking out for just yourself Charlie and taking advantage of an 11 year old.

If Charlie had any morals he would have gone to the dragon instead if making it come to him.
The Durdens Wrath chapter 26 . 10/5
Holy shit am I getting tired of Harry getting taken advantage of.

The next chapter better have some comeuppance for that professor, as well as for stealing his family recipes and doing god knows what to Ferdinand.

Also, screw Charlie Weasley for being an awful person for taking the dragon and letting this happen.
Midoriryu chapter 26 . 10/5
I think towering rage should be Harry's current state of being. I just hope that Mihai gets his just comeuppance.
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 26 . 10/5
and the fecal matter has just hit the rotary blades at mach five
this is going to be interesting