Reviews for Kitty Softpaws
This story was awesome! I have been wonder what goes on inside Kitty's head every time I watch the movie. Thank you for taking the time to write it!
Tigerboy101 chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Very nice job well done Katarita! The whole thing was exactly played out just like the movie! :D Nice work.
G chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
What will she get from this quest gold...which she threw away to instead have puss...nice choice puss and kitty forever!
alisa chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
kitty soft pouws and puss in boots kissed at the end .
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
Can you make more Puss in boots and Kitty softpaws fanfiction ? actually it's also my birthday tomorrow , please some more :)
KAMIKAZE-721 chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
I love it. Kitty is my second favorite character.
Cloud 9 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
A few grammar and punctuation errors but a great job none the less
Superfan44 chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Good story, I enjoyed reading it. I heard about the sequel, and if you are doing one, I would suggest that maybe you could make it like a Spaghetti Western (Italian Western). Great job with the story.
XBOXHUMAN1 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
I like to comment things like they had there first kiss at the end of the movie the hat part that was their first kiss. But still i liked it
KittySoftpaws chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Quanktumspirit chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
That was excelent. I loved the fic. And really every step in the film fitted the story excelently. Thank you so much. :). 10/10
Pussxkitty chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Wow this is Muy bien!Please continue writing more stories
Proud2beMexican chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Finish! Your story is sooo awesome! Please finsh!
Matthew chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Hi mate great story when will chapter 10 and 11 be up? Also keep up the great work love the story
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2012