Reviews for Saved By Surprise
wonderwoman237123 chapter 15 . 11/26/2013
Wonderful story looking forward to reading more. Thank you.
amkhe chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
loved it. Enjoyed it immensely. :) I look forward to reading more of your work! :)
amkhe chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was so amazing! And definitely worth the wait!
amkhe chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
hahaha! omg I love Tasha!
Teddy chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Excellent!
Saissa chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
A very nice story, thank you.
Sylva Dax chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
This story was impossible to put down! Not only did you capture the characters and the love story, you successfully balanced it with adrenalin pumping excitement.
spacekitten2700 chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
great story
Bella Cuore chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
All I can say is, if only it had truly ended that way. Lovely story.
Mara chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
Thank you for writing the culmination of a love long awaited. It was romantic, poetic, adventurous, and heart warming.
CosmicHorse chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
OMG! I just want to say what this story did to me.
1) You made me forget where i was your story was so engrossing
2) I squealed like a fangirl multiple times
3) I absolutely loved all the characters and finally...
4) You made me realize that, sometimes, canon couples aren't all that bad
Keep up the good work darling! XD
Nefereu chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
What a great story! I love the twins and the characters you added,especially Tasha.
You really portrayed the characters and their emotions well. Can't wait to read your next story! Thanks for writing this one!
yukigirl24 chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
Really enjoyed reading this story! and this would have been a much better and happier ending for the series! :)
Roots4Miami chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
What a wonderful story! I enjoyed every chapter. You stayed true to character and I loved your own characters that you added. Would like to see more of this! Rosie as a twin to little Jacob was SO cute! The 2 children make a great pair. Could we have more of the twin's adventures, as well as Tasha? Maybe see the twins in a few years when they are older? And a chapter or two about Joe? I would like to see Joe eventually find out about Vincent and the tunnels. There are lots of possibilities to add Joe as a helper. Maybe Vincent has to help him when he is in danger? I'm sure the first meeting between Joe and Vincent would be a GREAT piece of the story. Thanks again for a wonderful story!
K-ROCK chapter 15 . 8/13/2012