Reviews for stung by the light of the sun
mayram950 chapter 1 . 8/4
love it. i don't pity zeus at all, he doesn't even have one memory of their children's childhood. i've always been on hera's side (not with her taking revenge on his children). i love that she made amends with hephestus.
is there another story
I loved it even though it was in small parts I felt that it was very emotional and we'll written
PLZ make a extended version of this. I can't stand that it only has a small thirteen parts :(
Can you make a longer, more drawn out story? I'd love to see it
Hello there chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
That story was excellent, it may be short but I loved it :D
Saphira-Of-The-West chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
PERFECTION i read it twice cause i just LOVE it go to fucking hell Zeus u dont even deserve hell FINALLY feel some pain ! In my opinion she should have dumped him from the FIRST time instead of being " jealous Hera " but hey better late than never
Pairingslover chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This was the best read I've had this week! Good to see Zeus getting what he deserved. Wished I could have seen his reaction/breakdown to Hera's departure, though. Fantastic job nonetheless!
athenacahill chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
this is amazing
did you make a sequel?
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Beautiful! Hera was always my favorite Greek god, only second to hades. It's about time that she finally left Zeus, good for her. But somehow, I feel so bad for him... He finally realized how much he really loves and treasures his wife, but it's too late...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Beautiful. Serves him right.
asdfghjkll chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
God I love this fic! Your potrayal of Hera was amazing and I would really really like it if you would write another fic of her. People just make her sound so vindictive and cruel when all she is is hurt but she doesn't know how to express her self because of her bastard of a husband.
SpicyCrazyLove2013 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This made me a bit sad..but it was so good! :')
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was beautiful, I just love love love the fact that Zeus notices her slipping away through his fingers and makes effort to prevent it but to no avail. This is what I have always thought of Hera as. A strong woman not some bitter harpy.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Aww...poor Hera! Usually I'm not fond of her because of her punishments, but this reminded me that she does have her benevolent side. I even felt the tiniest bit bad for Zeus, at the end, but he brought it on himself.