Reviews for stung by the light of the sun
Guest chapter 1 . 19h
amazing and well written :)
I love this story. The story line is amazing! Are you plan
OpalescentGold chapter 1 . 10/29
Beautiful. Very, very sad, but still so very beautiful.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 10/1
Best Greek Mythology story on FFN, seriously. Every time I read this I end up crying.
Optymistka chapter 1 . 9/10
Very well written. I hate Hera and Zeus in myths because they both usually act like spoilt brats, but Hera at least does that for a reason. You've explained everyone's emotions really nicely.
mayram950 chapter 1 . 8/4
love it. i don't pity zeus at all, he doesn't even have one memory of their children's childhood. i've always been on hera's side (not with her taking revenge on his children). i love that she made amends with hephestus.
is there another story
I loved it even though it was in small parts I felt that it was very emotional and we'll written
PLZ make a extended version of this. I can't stand that it only has a small thirteen parts :(
Can you make a longer, more drawn out story? I'd love to see it
Hello there chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
That story was excellent, it may be short but I loved it :D
Saphira-Of-The-West chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
PERFECTION i read it twice cause i just LOVE it go to fucking hell Zeus u dont even deserve hell FINALLY feel some pain ! In my opinion she should have dumped him from the FIRST time instead of being " jealous Hera " but hey better late than never
Pairingslover chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This was the best read I've had this week! Good to see Zeus getting what he deserved. Wished I could have seen his reaction/breakdown to Hera's departure, though. Fantastic job nonetheless!
athenacahill chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
this is amazing
did you make a sequel?
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Beautiful! Hera was always my favorite Greek god, only second to hades. It's about time that she finally left Zeus, good for her. But somehow, I feel so bad for him... He finally realized how much he really loves and treasures his wife, but it's too late...