Reviews for stung by the light of the sun
athenacahill chapter 1 . 3/6
this is amazing
did you make a sequel?
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Beautiful! Hera was always my favorite Greek god, only second to hades. It's about time that she finally left Zeus, good for her. But somehow, I feel so bad for him... He finally realized how much he really loves and treasures his wife, but it's too late...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Beautiful. Serves him right.
asdfghjkll chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
God I love this fic! Your potrayal of Hera was amazing and I would really really like it if you would write another fic of her. People just make her sound so vindictive and cruel when all she is is hurt but she doesn't know how to express her self because of her bastard of a husband.
SpicyCrazyLove2013 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This made me a bit sad..but it was so good! :')
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was beautiful, I just love love love the fact that Zeus notices her slipping away through his fingers and makes effort to prevent it but to no avail. This is what I have always thought of Hera as. A strong woman not some bitter harpy.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Aww...poor Hera! Usually I'm not fond of her because of her punishments, but this reminded me that she does have her benevolent side. I even felt the tiniest bit bad for Zeus, at the end, but he brought it on himself.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love how you write his reaction. he knows he's loosing her but doesn't know what to do about it
xxasdfghjkl chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Finally, she leaves. That is what I expected from her stronge sort of character. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
THANK YOU! i have read a lot of fictions where hera leaves zeus..but this is by far the best one! i love it! i love everything about it! its brilliant!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
a lovely, gorgeous story. :)
Silence Renita chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This was truly heartbreaking and I feel like you captured and conveyed their emotions very well. I can't wait to read more from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
You go Hera! it's about time!
MissBlueSunglasses chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
:) I loved this! I love the Fics where Zeus admits to himself, etc. That he still loves Hera & can't imagine life without her. And where she decides to leave but he manages to make her stay3 (Although, this one was just her leaving...) :)
yuriy Hiwatari chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I read this more than three times before write this review, it was not because I was lazy it was just that I cannot had enough words to tell you how much I enjoyed this story; how proud I am of Hera.

Even if I am pleased with Zeus getting what he deserves, I feel pity for his blinded ways of being. Because he thought of course that his Queen will love him no matter what he did or how many times he mistreated her. He thought he has her love for granted, and even being King, he was a fool and fools pay dear for their mistakes.

He forgot she was his equal, his Queen, his wife. And you, oh, you! The way you portrayed her after weeping her lost is a reminder that she had pride, that she IS Queen still.

I loved it when Zeus told her ‘I love you’, it was a lost battle, but he tried still.

Thank you very much for write this beautiful story, I enjoy it deeply.