Reviews for Ted Hits The Ceiling
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 10/18
Well, one can just guess as to what resulted in Ted Baxter possibly returning to WJM-TV? Too bad that Lou never assigned Ted do an exposay covering why Sheriff Horatio Masters of Winslow County, Georgia, is far too busy with his social life to give a care about the county, and leaves everything to the crooked deputy Sgt. Beaurigard Wiley, and an Atlanta P.D. officer (based in Winslow County and partnered with Sgt. Wiley on Governor's orders) named Wilhameinha Johnson aka The Fox; for brains instead of beauty? Thereby, it would make for an interesting crossover between "THE MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW" & "B.J. & THE BEAR", and a nice fanfiction memoriam for Slim Pickens who had guest starred on both shows since TV fans remember him best as Sgt. Wiley of Winslow County while cinema fans still see him as being the guy who rode the bomb that fell out of the B-52 in "DR. STRANGELOVE, OR HOW I LEARNED TO
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 10/18
So far so good. Now, all we need is a good crossover placing Ted Baxter in Bishop County getting on Captain Cain's nerves; and Georgette, Mary, and Lou make the trip down there to bail Ted out, and they all get a ride in the truck owned as well as operated by B.J. McKay going to Minneapolis with a load of good old country smoked ham.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 10/18
So far no fuses have gotten lit. However, anyone or anything could strike the match at anytime. LOL! Nice crossover, too. But, how about putting Bob and Emily on a road trip in the company B.J. McKay, and thereby give the Hartleys a taste of Orly County, Bishop County, Winslow County, and perhaps a run-in with S.C.A.T. (Special Crimes Action Team) for a Bob Newhart Show 1972/ B.J. & The Bear crossover?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 10/18
Good chapter so far. Now, all we need is for Bob and Emily to visit Minneapolis via Amtrak, and get to know Mary, Lou, Murray, and everyone else, unless Ted has since reported to the unemployment office. LOL!
Juliefan1 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
What an awsome chapter! Love the inclusion of things in the future!
Lola-2011 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Very nice start. I like the combo of the two shows. Looking forward to more.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very nice, Great work! I could tell u more if I've watched an Ellen episode!