Reviews for The Dying Type
DracyGiuliana chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
I think I've read this fanfic before and, since for some reason it seems I haven't reviewed yet, I just wanted to let you know that this is really really well written and I enjoyed it very much. :)
Kelsey chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
I can see you wrote this a long time ago. However, I wanted to let you know that you wrote an amazing story. You have good writing, a good plot line, and I think the way you wrote about the incorporated concepts was accurate.
It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I really like this. I'm slightly confused about what's going on but I got the jist of it. Good job!
Mischel chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Really, REALLY good story! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS!,!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I wish I had found this fanfiction sooner, not only for the reason that it is AMAZING but for the reason that you had those hotlines at the end. I went through a time when I almost jumped out my two story window three times (The first time I was four, I had previously self-harmed and cried every night. The second time I was ten, and just wanted to die for the reason that I thought no one cared. The third time was a year ago -I was eleven- I self-harmed, cried, thought the same things that I always had thought. I am now twelve and happy, healthy, and have many loving, caring friends. I have never spoken to a therapist and proved myself wrong when I thought that I wasn't strong. Thank you for showing people these hotlines so that they may have the kind of happiness that I experience now.) This story is AMAZING! I don't have a FanFiction account but I do have an OurWorld account and my (character) name is AnimeLover803 I just want to tell you that you are doing a fabulous job and am looking forward the next chapter that I will read now.
pokemondoctorwho chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
i read this 4 times already and i don't know why i never review so here i go. it so sad but really good at the same time. in other words really great but in a sad way.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Merlin is never alone. No one is truly alone, but it can feel like that.
katie131925 chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
This story Is really good :)
FaramirsBlessing chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Thank you. I really needed this today. A wonderfully written story that reminds me that things get better.

FaramirsBlessing
hello chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
just because i reading something suicide dose not mean i'm am suicide but it really good and i'm not suicide
Sahba chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I think i really love you! I love this fiction too ;))
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Oh I like this! I HAZ A HAPPEE!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Wow. That was really good. It felt like you have personal experience with suicide. I also think it's a great idea to have helpline numbers at the end.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013