Reviews for The Dying Type
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS!,!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I wish I had found this fanfiction sooner, not only for the reason that it is AMAZING but for the reason that you had those hotlines at the end. I went through a time when I almost jumped out my two story window three times (The first time I was four, I had previously self-harmed and cried every night. The second time I was ten, and just wanted to die for the reason that I thought no one cared. The third time was a year ago -I was eleven- I self-harmed, cried, thought the same things that I always had thought. I am now twelve and happy, healthy, and have many loving, caring friends. I have never spoken to a therapist and proved myself wrong when I thought that I wasn't strong. Thank you for showing people these hotlines so that they may have the kind of happiness that I experience now.) This story is AMAZING! I don't have a FanFiction account but I do have an OurWorld account and my (character) name is AnimeLover803 I just want to tell you that you are doing a fabulous job and am looking forward the next chapter that I will read now.
pokemondoctorwho chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
i read this 4 times already and i don't know why i never review so here i go. it so sad but really good at the same time. in other words really great but in a sad way.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Merlin is never alone. No one is truly alone, but it can feel like that.
katie131925 chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
This story Is really good :)
FaramirsBlessing chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Thank you. I really needed this today. A wonderfully written story that reminds me that things get better.

FaramirsBlessing
hello chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
just because i reading something suicide dose not mean i'm am suicide but it really good and i'm not suicide
Sahba chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I think i really love you! I love this fiction too ;))
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Oh I like this! I HAZ A HAPPEE!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Wow. That was really good. It felt like you have personal experience with suicide. I also think it's a great idea to have helpline numbers at the end.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Fyoex chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Beautiful! Really well written, and a great message as well. Thank you for the read
Weaving Bard chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Thank you, for breathing life into this plot bunny and giving (merlin)
Hope.