Reviews for Broken Yet Unblemished
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
If you are still interested in writing, could you please continue this story. I love you style of writing.
pheebes904 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
I really like where this is going, but you haven't updated in a long time. Are you ever going to finish this?
Gg chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Post update soon
Love it
jamsu chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Please keep writing
Pyro chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
I know life can get pretty busy but this is such a fantastic story. It was very well written and elegant. I do hope that you finish it someday, regardless if it gets posted on here or not. I'm glad I got to read what is up so far. It was well worth the time. Keep writing and posting when you get the chance. A talent like this should not be ignored.
random chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
love it, please post more!
CherrySlushLover chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
ive always loved this story but are you going to update?
born to lose 7 chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Are you going to update? Love your story!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
pleassssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssse update
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
I like your story please update
T.Ivashkov chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Please Update!
Pyro chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
I really enjoyed this reading this story. I hope you update soon and keep writing, it's going so well. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
plzz update
ciprianoivashkov chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
OMG OMG, I totally love it! Please update!
P.s I loved Adrian's little 'threat' in his txt
P.p.s my name is Cristina too! Without the H though,
PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE
Pyro chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
I did not expect that twist in the story, a forced internship with her father, if she wants to stay in her degree program at college, or trip to Spain with Adrian 'to study Spanish architecture'. Sydney has a hard choice ahead of her. I hope she finds a way to pass on the internship to the next best qualified student and not get kicked out of the program and go on the trip. Her father is a jerk and she should finally break out of his abuse and stand up for herself. Keep writing and posting! This story is awesome!