Reviews for All Is Fair In Love And War
The Writress of Many Fandoms chapter 7 . 4/16
You might as well call Daffodil Blind Career Katniss. That's all she is.
Kristen In Wonderland chapter 7 . 2/1
I love this idea and story, I was so sad to see that it hadn't been updated in so long. Please update you are a fabulous writerfI'd love to read more
xXCompletexDisasterXx chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
You should update soon :) it's a really good story
kadee son 12345 chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Update soon please
Alice Williams chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I love the interaction between Cato and Daffodil. Am I the only one who notices that Rola, Roli and Rolis are like fangirls everywhere?

- Alice 3
messygreenroom chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
This is such a good story! Cato and daffodil are so good together! I love how you put in how she's blind, I think that's really cool. Question, if Daffodil did the same thing with shooting at the game makers, what did Katniss do?
AbbyMellark21 chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Aww this is cute ! More maybe?
Annoymous Reader chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
This so great! I love how you portray Daffidil, its like I really am hearing a story from someone who is blind, not that you are:)Keep writting and update soon!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
excellent chapter update please write more soon
writer with no words chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
You took my advice into account and I think it made it a lot better. I really liked this chapter! Tributes are slowly dying off, I wonder who is next? I'll be looking forward to it!
SilverNeira chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Aww that was a bit mean of him, but sweet as well. Hehe Glimmer is ignored! Keep up the good work!
orcafan1 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Awesome! Can't wait to read more.
VampWolf92 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
cute
writer with no words chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
I read all 6 chapters at once because I liked this story so much! I find Daffodil a really interesting character because she's blind, which is quite obvious, but it makes it much more interesting. I like her flashbacks, little Cato (even when he's mean) is so cute! I'll be reading this story from now on too! :D If you wanted a little piece of advice, I reckon it would be cool to go into more detail about her other senses. Since she can't see, it would be different to see how she feels her interactions with Cato with her other senses, so make more of a point of what she feels/hears/smells. Just my opinion! :D
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Glad to see that you didn't really replace any of the main people. :) Sweet, can't wait to see how you plan to end this story going to be very Interesting.