Reviews for Where Paths Cross
Tavaril chapter 9 . 6/1
o this chapter was great! Amazing that Beth could read the mind of Snape, he being a master occlumens and all,. your Beth is a very sweet and interesting character.
katchile94 chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
I really enjoy this story. I hope you haven't given up on it.
Just another ginge chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
I love this story! The fact that Albus joined in with the pillow fight was hilarious! Ive cried and laughed along with the characters so much. You are an amazing writer! MORE SOON PLEASE!
lyaser53 chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
HMMMM? What will Ol dumbledork Find out/Most likely an ol family that was thought to have died out or lost magic eons ago!
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
Dumbledore's got style!
hummingpetal chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
Hahaha! Pay raise... Hehehe!
Thisissocliche chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Oh, Dumbledore. You're so hilarious. Lovely chapter, I'm really enjoying this.
MuggleCreator chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Nice stuff.
DarkRavie chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Another very good chapter. This story is great. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Jostanos chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
YOU PASS!
FLAWLESS VICTORY!

Alas, poor Dumbles, you may have to rise Mdm. Pomfrey's pay anyway.
noreen89 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Amazing story! Keep up the good work!
firstar28 chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
You know there's actually a law in the Wizarding World that wizards are allowed to keep their wands on them at all times. There's a blip about it in "Quidditch Through the Ages" It's why quidditch players are allowed to carry their wands even thought they're not allowed to use them during the game.
lyaser53 chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Well Beth is a witch...Harry is ecstatic...But poor Beth is going to need some time before she starts her lessons...Looks like more fun on the horizon!
MuggleCreator chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Awww. Ooh, sounds like Beth's got something of a crush on a certain grey-eyed Marauder...
Jostanos chapter 14 . 1/26/2013