Reviews for bad news
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/24
Story says complete but it feels like there's a lot more to tell.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Sorry, but you can't honesty think this is over, can you? There has to be one more chapter as to what ticks in the head of the sister.
Reid was right to call Hotch. Let's hope Hotch arrives in time. This is a disturb young lady. Please consider one more chapter. This begs to to have a proper ending.
Junebug107 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Do another chapter!
Please :)
Airaba chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
you should make another chapter
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is good. It is always best to follow your spidey sense. And he always has his working when children are involved.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was good. Such a surprise at the end. Poor Spencer, he does need Hotch's back-up support to tell the parents. You should continue on with this.
thecolorgrey chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Well, that was a disturbing ending O.o I loved it! This would make a nice longer story if you may want to take that into consideration ;)
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Such a sad ending to a story that had such a positive, happy beginning...
I haven't always been exactly on the best of terms with my own siblings, but to have so much hatred (or care so little) for your own brother... that's more than scary, although in this case it makes for one heck of a story...
I don't even want to imagine how the mother must feel, once she hears the news about her daughter...