Reviews for TFE: Mpreg
XxSymmetryFreakxX0425 chapter 28 . 3/29
You should really update this story! It's AMAZING!
UPDATE PLEASE!
Call Me Toni chapter 28 . 11/23/2014
Awwww I love this story so much! It's so cute. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/8/2014
I just found this story today and I read the whole thing and I LOOVE it. It's been like two years since you updated, so who knows if you'll keep going, but this story is great and I think you should. :)
TotallyRoseTyler chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Cranberry sauce :)
DuskWolf8 chapter 28 . 7/30/2014
This is amazing! One of the best fanfics I've read in a long time.

Do you think you could update..? Like really it's an awesome story and I wanna read more
Destiel99 chapter 28 . 7/12/2014
I have loved this story from beginning to now I look forward too it's continuation
Destiel0205 chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Sorry to bother you but I just have to say this: I've been writing a fic where Dean and Cas have a kid and his name is Daniel. I came up with it BEFORE I read this I swear :). Anyway, I included this in mine and I wondered if you might. It would be funny is Cas pronounced it Dan-ee-el instead of Danyul. I think it'd be cute.
theangellucifer chapter 28 . 1/9/2014
this is a really good story I hope that write on it soon I really love it
theangellucifer chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
wow this is some really good writing i am so addicted
to this i love it :D
C.J Todd chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
I'm usually not one for Mpreg though I do like grace-soul stuff and I started writing my own soul grace baby thingy and 18 chapters into writing it I found this story... I started to read and learned that there was already a Destiel baby named Daniel. Your story's great and you're really good at writing the characters. I just got a little bummed that the I chose the name Daniel out of some angel name thing and stuck with it, then I learned there already was a Daniel in your story. Still great I love this I don't want to offend you or hurt your feelings or anything. It just makes me think I really should of done my research first before choosing a name!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/19/2013
omg i had completely forgotten about this story! its a good thing i found it again lol i cant wait to see what happens next! :)
Usaka chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
Oh man. I wasn't going to review until I finished all the chapters but this chapter had me laughing out loud! I'm loving this story! Lots of great humor and all my fav characters all together still :D I really do love your Lucifer!
anna3311234 chapter 28 . 11/6/2013
Awwwwww,plz tell me your gonna let sam be a daddy too? Plz it seems like he being ledt out and he needs to start a family too! If anyone else deserves a family or a baby it would be sam ! I breaks my hart bc u can just tell he wonts what dean has so bad ...there are parts in this story that had me cry and laughing,plz let sammy have a baby too he needs love too! I werid jist having dean become an angel and leaving Sammy out...am not dissing your story at all am jist trowning my option is all...like oh my god you are just a freaking artist! This story is a masterpiece! Plz plz update soon,i am in love with this story!
carissa chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
Aww where are the rest of the chapters