Reviews for Fated
Continued from the last comment.
I actually had read your fics years back...and re read fated today and wow you are amazing
It is you! Ahhh I love all your Raj Naina stories ...God you are an amazing writer... while fated is my favourite I also love Vanish , Ties ( I think I don't remember the whole name) and my cadet. Thank you so much for writing them
Guest chapter 40 . 3/19/2016
I don't know what to say. This is the best ff I've ever read. Although saw the show long ago, it became so fresh. I read this story in last three days and became so emotional while reading it that i can't describe. The best moment for me was when Alekh follows the gaze of Dheeraj and he already knows that it's Naina that Dheeraj is looking at. He held his breath and so did I. I felt as if I were there with them in the story. You are such a wonderful writer. May God bless you and keep you happy forever.
mpunya002 chapter 41 . 10/25/2015
I know this review is a tad too late but I just finished reading your fic. I had read up to chapter 36 , I believe more than 8 (?) years back. I'm glad we finally got the ending.

Andrea, I love your flics. You obviously won't remember me but iv read every single fic of yours on Orkut first and then IF and was a regular commenter. Off late iv got hooked to all LRL fics all over again thanks to the reruns that were recently aired on the channel. And I'm very glad I read your fics specifically this one and Pariah again.

I don't even know if you are still active here and will read this but do know that your fics are still as loved as they were back then.

Love
Ashi.
iAndromeda chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
I really like Amiya a lot! It's amazing how you have portrayed her. Can't wait to read more!
iAndromeda chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
iAndromeda chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
I cannot tell you how much I am in love with this story. I really am having a hard time to put this sudden warm wave of feelings that has washed over me, into proper words. I yet have to read the next chapters but I know I'm gonna love them.
And yeah, I don't care if you think I am bragging but I knew right since he was mentioned that the person whom Dhiraj wants to thanks was Alekh!Really, really amazing this fic is.
passiflora4eva chapter 41 . 8/12/2015
Nice story!
I am so happy I came across this!
big RN fan btw…
would love to read more of your stories.
Darcy chapter 40 . 5/13/2015
Another wonderful story! I loved your one-shots, and this story is beautiful. Loved your reincarnation concept and how subtly you bring it up. The best part of your writing is how much depth you give to all of your characters, not just the main ones. Thank you for another LRL fanfic, this made my day!
Guest chapter 41 . 3/3/2015
Just awesome! I again watched the whole series recently and was looking for more, when I found this .
I wished they had completed their love story , so reading this I felt closure..
Saurav Jha chapter 40 . 12/9/2014
Nice stories :)
Brishti chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
One of the best stories (not just fanficions) that I have read till now. The detailing is amazing. I have read his other lrl fanfics too. But 'Fated' stands out and I return again & again to read this. Captain Rajveer (not just Rajeev Khandelwal,but the character himself) has been one of my inspirations and this story almost brings him back to life again for me. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fanfic.
Rajeev ki deewan chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
What a starting ! Hats off ... a big round of applause to you...
myimagination2012 chapter 41 . 10/3/2014
I love love loved it...xx
myimagination2012 chapter 26 . 10/2/2014