Reviews for Fated
iAndromeda chapter 8 . 8/21
I really like Amiya a lot! It's amazing how you have portrayed her. Can't wait to read more!
iAndromeda chapter 8 . 8/21
iAndromeda chapter 5 . 8/21
I cannot tell you how much I am in love with this story. I really am having a hard time to put this sudden warm wave of feelings that has washed over me, into proper words. I yet have to read the next chapters but I know I'm gonna love them.
And yeah, I don't care if you think I am bragging but I knew right since he was mentioned that the person whom Dhiraj wants to thanks was Alekh!Really, really amazing this fic is.
passiflora4eva chapter 41 . 8/12
Nice story!
I am so happy I came across this!
big RN fan btw…
would love to read more of your stories.
Darcy chapter 40 . 5/13
Another wonderful story! I loved your one-shots, and this story is beautiful. Loved your reincarnation concept and how subtly you bring it up. The best part of your writing is how much depth you give to all of your characters, not just the main ones. Thank you for another LRL fanfic, this made my day!
Just awesome! I again watched the whole series recently and was looking for more, when I found this .
I wished they had completed their love story , so reading this I felt closure..
Saurav Jha chapter 40 . 12/9/2014
Nice stories :)
Brishti chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
One of the best stories (not just fanficions) that I have read till now. The detailing is amazing. I have read his other lrl fanfics too. But 'Fated' stands out and I return again & again to read this. Captain Rajveer (not just Rajeev Khandelwal,but the character himself) has been one of my inspirations and this story almost brings him back to life again for me. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fanfic.
Rajeev ki deewan chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
What a starting ! Hats off ... a big round of applause to you...
myimagination2012 chapter 41 . 10/3/2014
I love love loved it...xx
myimagination2012 chapter 26 . 10/2/2014
It was so romantic
coolsamthomas chapter 41 . 9/26/2014
Andrea,

I love you! I seriously do!
I am not much into fanfics but LRL always has been close to my heart. I was hooked onto 'fated' long long ago when you first wrote it and mighty disappointed when you left it halfway. After all these years something reminded me about 'fated' and just now I started reading it from I-F. Some morbid curiosity made me google your Bedil quote and here I am and more happy than I've been in a long time. Thanks a ton for completing it. You are a rockstar!

I hope that these years have been good for you :)
Cheers
falllingbeauty chapter 41 . 7/17/2014
This is and amazing story. I happened to read the first 26 chapters like 8 months back and I recently came back to read it again because it is beautiful, and look what i found? Its been completed. Thank you so much for completing it. It is beautifully written. All the best with your future works as well. 3
Tanaya Dey chapter 41 . 7/14/2014
This one of the great stories I've ever read. There is tears in my eyes always whenever I read the chapters. Just love the story very much. It has taught me the value and the power of true love. personally I have inspired by the story to the core to love someone very much. To the writer I have one more thing to say that is she/he should be a writer by profession. It would be a great treat to read her/him .
Love and best wishes
Katherine chapter 41 . 7/3/2014
What a wonderful ending! Thank you so much for completing it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »