Reviews for Fated
Saurav Jha chapter 40 . 12/9/2014
Nice stories :)
Brishti chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
One of the best stories (not just fanficions) that I have read till now. The detailing is amazing. I have read his other lrl fanfics too. But 'Fated' stands out and I return again & again to read this. Captain Rajveer (not just Rajeev Khandelwal,but the character himself) has been one of my inspirations and this story almost brings him back to life again for me. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fanfic.
Rajeev ki deewan chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
What a starting ! Hats off ... a big round of applause to you...
myimagination2012 chapter 41 . 10/3/2014
I love love loved it...xx
myimagination2012 chapter 26 . 10/2/2014
It was so romantic
coolsamthomas chapter 41 . 9/26/2014
Andrea,

I love you! I seriously do!
I am not much into fanfics but LRL always has been close to my heart. I was hooked onto 'fated' long long ago when you first wrote it and mighty disappointed when you left it halfway. After all these years something reminded me about 'fated' and just now I started reading it from I-F. Some morbid curiosity made me google your Bedil quote and here I am and more happy than I've been in a long time. Thanks a ton for completing it. You are a rockstar!

I hope that these years have been good for you :)
Cheers
falllingbeauty chapter 41 . 7/17/2014
This is and amazing story. I happened to read the first 26 chapters like 8 months back and I recently came back to read it again because it is beautiful, and look what i found? Its been completed. Thank you so much for completing it. It is beautifully written. All the best with your future works as well. 3
Tanaya Dey chapter 41 . 7/14/2014
This one of the great stories I've ever read. There is tears in my eyes always whenever I read the chapters. Just love the story very much. It has taught me the value and the power of true love. personally I have inspired by the story to the core to love someone very much. To the writer I have one more thing to say that is she/he should be a writer by profession. It would be a great treat to read her/him .
Love and best wishes
Katherine chapter 41 . 7/3/2014
What a wonderful ending! Thank you so much for completing it.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/22/2014
Fantastic end! Although I am very happy to read the end, I am also sad that I won't be getting any new stories to read on my favorite couple! But thanks for writing these awesome stories :)
deep1692 chapter 40 . 6/22/2014
After so many years theirs a most awaited closure to this tale. The tale which has somehow been at the back of my mind forever since all these yrs. When raj died I dint watch the show nymore. Their was no use .. and d story was incomplete... later I thot their would b a closure through Fated... but even this was lft un finished. Today m so happy... such a lovely closure. Amazing... thank you for completing it. More then dis thru this I cud know u r such a good writer... do write more... stories... on raj n naina keep them alive through ur stories...
vidushixd chapter 38 . 6/14/2014
Hi.
I started this story yesterday night, around 24 hours ago and maaan I've been hooked!
I saw LRL as a teenager in 2006-2007 and it's the only Indian show I've ever appreciated.
I shipped for Raj and Naina then, and yesterday a sudden rush of nostalgia forced me to check for their fanfics.
Luckily I found few and I'm so so so overwhelmed that there is such an awesome fic like this.
This story supplies all my fangirl cravings and the fluff I only could imagine sometimes.
Thank you so much for creating such a marvelous piece of work. You are truly awesome writer.
I needed to let you know this and even tried leaving a vague msg on tumblr.
Do update soon :)
take care! :* 3
Guest chapter 37 . 6/3/2014
yay! you just made my day with an awesome update for my breakfast :)
Alice chapter 36 . 5/31/2014
For the love of god! Please update this story. I have been waiting years for it to finish. It is the best raj-naina fic. Please finish it soon.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/15/2014