Reviews for Help, I Need Somebody
Mary Lou chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
The two little pickpockets made me smile. Little stinkers.
Mary Lou chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
Man, Anderson is really being a creep. A grown man picking on little children. For shame, Anderson, for shame.
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 10/30/2015
Oh, I love how little Sherlock and John talk! So cute!
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Mycroft wants John to keep Sherlock in check. Yeah, right. That is like trying to stop the wind from blowing. This should become interesting real soon, as Sherlock is not exactly known for his self control.
Guest chapter 55 . 9/19/2015
Wait, what? John was dosed with the drug that shrunk him through a dart - which means it was ingested, which means the change is permanent - but instead of shrinking again, he grows?

This makes no sense at all.
Rowan Cookie chapter 61 . 7/6/2014
Thank you so so much for writing this, I haven't been able to stop reading nor have I been able to stop grinning about it.
I think your story is amazing as are your character!
Nessa chapter 61 . 6/8/2014
A sequel? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *runs around screaming with excitement* THAT. SOUNDS. AWESOME! I can't tell you how much I loved this story. Every bit of it was amazing! Thank you for writing this and really, really well done! Keep writing :D
read-a-holic1 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Hello :) Just curious, because I don't believe that you have mentioned it... are John's scars in his toddler form? As well as Sherlock's track (not sure if that is the correct word) marks? (from the cocaine injections) That being said :) I love this fiction, I think this is the third time that I've re-read it :)
no valid name chapter 21 . 9/30/2013
I really love your writing! One thing, Greg is the same age as Sherlock and John. He's just prematurely grey!
fantasybean chapter 61 . 12/22/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it :)
Vi-Violence chapter 61 . 12/16/2012
Why did you make Harry a bad person?
PhantomShadowCat chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Really good. Loving it! Keep writing :)
Porky Poo chapter 53 . 10/31/2012
Three Continents!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2012
HeHe Jim!
xiexiekanaka chapter 61 . 10/10/2012
fabulous!
so fabulous!
i simply cannot wait for the next story
look this is me following AND favoriting you.