Reviews for Help, I Need Somebody
Rowan Cookie chapter 61 . 7/6/2014
Thank you so so much for writing this, I haven't been able to stop reading nor have I been able to stop grinning about it.
I think your story is amazing as are your character!
Nessa chapter 61 . 6/8/2014
A sequel? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *runs around screaming with excitement* THAT. SOUNDS. AWESOME! I can't tell you how much I loved this story. Every bit of it was amazing! Thank you for writing this and really, really well done! Keep writing :D
read-a-holic1 chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
Hello :) Just curious, because I don't believe that you have mentioned it... are John's scars in his toddler form? As well as Sherlock's track (not sure if that is the correct word) marks? (from the cocaine injections) That being said :) I love this fiction, I think this is the third time that I've re-read it :)
no valid name chapter 21 . 9/30/2013
I really love your writing! One thing, Greg is the same age as Sherlock and John. He's just prematurely grey!
fantasybean chapter 61 . 12/22/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it :)
Vi-Violence chapter 61 . 12/16/2012
Why did you make Harry a bad person?
PhantomShadowCat chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Really good. Loving it! Keep writing :)
Porky Poo chapter 53 . 10/31/2012
Three Continents!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2012
HeHe Jim!
kia-likethecar chapter 61 . 10/10/2012
fabulous!
so fabulous!
i simply cannot wait for the next story
look this is me following AND favoriting you.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
I don't even care that you made John younger than he really is, this is fantastic!
Guest chapter 61 . 10/8/2012
I agree with that review. I have a LOT of interest!

Happy writing!
kittykat6464 chapter 61 . 10/9/2012
This
Guest chapter 60 . 10/8/2012
If you are considering writing another story I think I have enough intrest for four or five people. I looked forward to every chapter with bated breath, it's going to be weird not waiting for updates now... like something'l be missing.
Raychaell Dionzeros chapter 60 . 10/7/2012