Reviews for YuGiOh! Dissidia
Spider-Man999 chapter 61 . 6/2
I'd watch them. XD
jalen johnson chapter 61 . 6/2
You know at times like this I wonder why Nightshroud didn't use the red eyes cards against Jaden in their final duel in season the duel was great man I knew Jaden will get the win he still a powerful duelist without Yubel anyway can't wait to see Yusei vs Z-one and I bet you had to rewrite that duel since the timelords were just released recently so good luck with that lol anyway good chapter man.
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 61 . 6/2
WOW! JADEN WINS AGAIN; I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT; OR WHENEVER ARC-V WILL BE IN THE REWRITTEN VERSION OF THIS STORY!
Zeladious chapter 61 . 6/2
Yep, teeny tiny error that I spotted -

"liquid other cards! Sure, you Darkness Seed triggers first..."

About that area, what happened to the open quote there?

Did Nightshroud 4th Wall'd and take it away, just like that? :P

Grats on your promotion on Yugipedia, and your fic's chapter/whole story is awesome as always ahfiuashuss

(...actually, I wasn't sure to type all of this initially :P)
jalen johnson chapter 60 . 6/1
Wow I didn't expect don thousand to be number 96 that was surprising honestly I didn't think he was going to be in this story to be honest anyway the duel was great it was s nice back and forth and it was nice that Yuma and Astral thought about the friends they made here its a shame they won't remember good chapter man and I see you updated a few hours ago I might as well go ahead and read that Jaden chapter
Spider-Man999 chapter 60 . 5/18
You should play all these Duels out on Ygopro on YouTube.
Zeladious chapter 60 . 5/17
"and I (and) allowed to draw one card"

From Don Thousand's explanation, was that (and) supposedly (am)?

o.o

And again awesome fic/chapter whatever ahfiksgisgjkhshs

:D
Great chapter
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 60 . 5/17
AWESOMESAUCE! I'm Still excited and eagerly anticipating more of the Lost Files, with Arc-V!
VerdeSaiyan chapter 58 . 5/13
Hey. Hey Yubel? CAN YOU FEEL THE POWER!

XD all joking aside, I wasn't expecting Jesse to use the Crystal Pendulums. That was awful nice of Z-One
jalen johnson chapter 59 . 4/7
Man that duel was great that was was cool of Yugi to give Kaiba Obelisk to help defeat Dartz also you made so many DSOD reference I wouldn't be surprise if you gotten Kaiba during the movie to be in the rewrite haha and I love how you show he is still driven in beating Atem even after he left now that Kaiba is done dueling its just the four main protagonists left and it looks like Yusei is next I think lol anyway man I can't wait for the next one.
jalen johnson chapter 58 . 3/28
Wow what a fantastic chapter I was surprise that you had Jesse use the Pendulum cards but I knew that you wouldn't pass up using the new support anyway the duel was great and you could feel the emotions coming from Jesse and Yubel and it was nice to see Jesse get the win and now finally its Kiba turn and after that the four main protagonists I can't don't include Vrains in the rewrite bad idea especially when you said your not going to watch it in the sub and are going to wait for the dub which you will have to wait like five months for it.

My advice you could write a separate story for Vrains if you want to that way you won't have to add everything at once anyway good chapter man I can't wait for the next one.
jalen johnson chapter 56 . 3/28
Wow what a fantastic chapter Joey had finally beaten Marik man it was an awesome duel and seeing Joey xyz summon was pretty awesome the way you wrote the duel it was similar to their first duel but in the end joey came out on top and Marik will get another beat down from Yugi since his memories will be erase once he returns to his timeline anyway like I said great chapter man and now its time for me to read the two latest chapters you uploaded.
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 59 . 3/24
FINALLY; LOST FILES IS COMING SOON; THANK YOU S-O-O-O-O MUCH! _
GearfriedTheSynchro chapter 59 . 3/24
Now that was a duel! God, it felt so good to see Kaiba finally get one back against Dartz, especially by utilising all the new Blue-Eyes support.

Loved the little references you made to future series, as well as the foreshadowing of DSOD.

Looking forward to the next chapter.