Reviews for Limerence
ProffesorLangdon chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Please UPDATE SOON! This is really amazing I LOVE IT!
wistful-amibitions chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Well this story is pure awesomeness, but seeing as you haven't updated in over a year I guess you aren't going to update it? Not to bug you or anything, everyone has lives they need to live outside of fanfiction, I just think this story is too good not to finish. But, if you do decide to not continue this story, I still appreciate you writing this story.
justagirlwithbigdreams chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Hey, I was wondering if you were going to continue this story as it is really good and would like to read more. .xo
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
I do hope you update this! Sometime in the future. I know your busy I can wait :)
neverlasting-legend chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
unf, another great story that I will be stalking like crazy.
justagirlwithbigdreams chapter 1 . 10/29/2012

Please update soon,

I really like this
Rock The Rain chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Poor Tate! :( But yay for a creeping Violet! Can't wait for the next chapter.
jandjsalmon chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
I like how you brought the rest of the DBC into the story. I like that Moira is just plain Moira - and thus far she hasn't tried to seduce him... just be herself. Totally a ghost too though, and I like how she covered up the bathroom thing (my current theory was that it was Vi showering, but who knows?)

I don't know what it is, but Grace - you make me FEEL. I FEEL for Tate. When you describe his mental illness and how he medicates to take care of the "clawed thing inside him" it just resonates. I've never done drugs in my life, but I FEEL like I'm there when he's doing them. And then his self-harming... holy frick. The boy is MESSED UP. I want to cuddle him. I love that he thinks Vi is a dream.

/He's got a fantasy where she unfurls into it, swells up over him so he can swell up inside of her. Like the tide or a current that can just carry him away and he'd take her with him if he went, he doesn't want to drown alone./ - THIS is beautiful. SO beautiful.

And yeah - can't even lie that it's freaking hot to imagine Vi and Tate shotgunning.

And the ending lines of this chapter just SLAY me./The room is shaded indigo blue and something inside of him wants to sob. He doesn't want to be alone./ - OUCH! Let me hug you, Tate. *sobs*

(this was a wonderful and informative chapter and I'm more than a little happy that you are going to have more time to write. I'm being dictatorial but I want more of this one and the Westfield 15 on my desk in the morning with a little brownie next to it. (lol. I'll be patient but only a LITTLE patient. *grins*)
daysofourhives chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Merciful redeemer.

This was a three-cigarette-er.

Continue, fair Gray.
Sarah v chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Dear lord this is good. I like that you include Tates life and snippets of the "breakfast club", poor violet I'm really intrigued into why an how she died, and how Tate will take it. Love their interaction, thanks for the update I really needed something!
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Holy Crap on a Cracker. I loved this. Perfect Intelligent Tate... I am a sucker for boys who can talk WWII with me. And Violet is adorable. And I love everything about this and have decided that the world is not fair that you are so incredibly talented... but I'm so glad that you're my friend so I can rub shoulders with you. Now, more writey writey. I need more. :) *hugs*
Sarah v chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Is Violet dead? Thank you for writing a new piece! You sure have a way with words.
ScarlettWoman710 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Oh good God, Gray is back.

You're a tease, BTW. I demand more. Obviously.

I love, love, love that Tate didn't fall head over heals for her at first sight. I love that he kind of came around to the idea that she might be someone he's into rather than "I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's some suicide tips, I'm obsessed with you, maybe?" which seems to be the theme of so many AU's.

Update right meeeeeeeeoooooooooowwwwww
Rock The Rain chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I am in love with Violet in this. For real, she is amazing. Please update soon.
paceyourself chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Glad I didn't go prom dress shopping today awww yeah Gray Glube is back and killing everyone's fics with Neil fucking Gaiman and sexual tension. You write hipster kids too damn well.